+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Yup when he is home from work! The rest of the time I get the bed to myself...very hard to go back to sharing after he's been away for a few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    We share but I so wish we had a spare bed, just for this last month of pregnancy. I'm so hot and uncomfortable that I'd love some extra room and to be able to keep running the aircon without worrying I'm gonna make DP sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Depends on the night.

We have a double in DDs room so if he is snoring I will either leave to go in with her or kick him out of our queen. The kids still come in everynow and then...no night is the same around here, sometimes everyone sleeps through and stays put other nights it's musical beds.

I don't care aslong as we are all getting rest.

I've asked him to go to the doctors to get his snoring dealt with - but I can forsee seperate bedrooms for us in the distant future if it [the snoring] keeps going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    We're currently playing a bit of musical beds during the night for various reasons, but hopefully that will settle soon because I miss my snuggle buddy.

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    DH is in the Navy so spends A LOT of time away..... months at a time so when he is home, most definitely we sleep in the same bed!

I like to snuggle when first in bed, but once it's sleep time, dont touch me, im sleeping...my DH is REALLY snuggly so has to be laying on me or arm over me or spooning me.... i love his guts, but honestly... DUDE!!! You're cramping my space!!!

We are SO getting a king size bed!!!!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We always share, except for 2 or 3 times that we have had a tiff and he chose to sleep on the lounge, or if I have had to fly interstate to see family, but I will always txt him saying that I miss him and that it sucks sleeping alone.

Sometimes I like snuggling and sometimes I don't, but we don't go to seperate beds because of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes as long as he doesn't come any where near my pillow or side of the bed.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, thirty six years of sharing a bed, !!! not the same bed, but the same partner. I deserve a medal maybe. !! lol. Marie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep sometimes when I can't sleep though I sleep on the couch so I don't keep him up with my tossing and turning. He also works shift work so most of the time we only share the bed for half the time because he isn't home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We share a queen bed. We have the cot side car'd to my side of the bed for DS.