+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes. DP and i go to bed at the same time in the same bed. Sometime in the middle of the night DS will jump in next to me too.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes We have a Queen and I would love to upgrade to a King. DH is really broad so he takes up heaps of room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    we do but its difficult. we have a queen but really need a king as i hate being touched when im asleep so there are many nightly battles over space.
    if one of us is sick DH goes to the spare room, or if he has too many beers!
    he recently slept in the spare room fir 2wks after his foot operation as he kept whinging that i might bump it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    50/50 but I prefer not to ...

I share our queen with ds and some nights dh is with us some nights not ... I hate having people touch me when I'm sleeping so even if we do share and ds isn't with us we don't snuggle coz I hate it ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We do. We usually go to bed together, but being pregnant I'm usually in bed by 9-9.30. I won't sleep until he is there though, but he will follow soon after anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every night since we moved in together. There has only been 3 nights when we haven't.
    1st I was six months UTD and he had a boys night out and we had a bit of a tiff due to my hormones and his beers, I ended up at his parents place for the night. After which he felt so bad he quit drinking. (bonus)
    2nd was he had a work conference .
    3rd was the night before our wedding. (I nearly crumbled and told him to come over, it was only that I had my cousin/bridesmaid staying with me that I didn't )

When our dd was born and was having sleep issues I would end up sitting on the couch trying to get her to sleep, my DH would actually get upset and tell me to go back to bed and he'd help me.

We go to bed every night at the same time no matter what. We also kiss and say I love you no matter what too. Otherwise if we've had a tiff we both wake up feeling like crap and walkin in eggshells.

I sometimes wish we didn't like sharing, as I'm a light sleeper and he's a heavy breather. But as pp have said we also sleep with a fan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    This except I am more likely to move to the couch when I am laying there tossing and turning because I am mad he fell asleep so quickly lol
    Yes! Totally. That's the other reason I'll move. Isn't it just the most infuriating thing?? Because he worries about me not sleeping enough, he says he'll stay awake until I'm asleep... yeah right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not all the time. I love not having him in the bed he snores so bad I'd have shoved a pillow over his face by now! We do still sleep together though just not every night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&MrMagoo View Post
    50/50 but I prefer not to ...

I share our queen with ds and some nights dh is with us some nights not ... I hate having people touch me when I'm sleeping so even if we do share and ds isn't with us we don't snuggle coz I hate it ...
    I hate snuggling in bed!! I don't touch me I'm sleeping!!! Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (14-03-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast