+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Do you share a bed with your DH/DP?

....or do you prefer to sleep in separate beds/rooms etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Share a bed. None of us snore though and we both lie still in bed. If one of us kept the other awake all night with their sleeping antics we'd sleep in different rooms I'm sure...sharing a bed isn't worth not sleeping properly ever for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, but if he puts so much as one toe onto my side when I am trying to sleep, all hell breaks loose!!

The only thing that is kind of annoying is that when he's stressed he grinds his teeth in his sleep ... like, loud enough to wake me up in the middle of the night. He has broken teeth before doing it. I don't know how the noise and pain doesn't wake him up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we do. We have a king bed so plenty of room to get away from each other lol.

He doesn't do anything. Yet I hog the bed, hog the covers, grind my teeth badly, throw my legs over him etc.

He says I am the worst to sleep with lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure do! Every night since we got married except 3 nights in hospital after I had DS. I was so sad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep! Although he wakes me up a fair bit because I snore so loud lol. He's a really light sleeper though, we actually have to sleep with a fan on facing away from us so it blocks out noises.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We do except if he has a few to drink. Then he's relegated to the couch cause his snoring goes from bad to unbelievably bad.

My parents don't share a bed and haven't for well over 10 years now. My dad snores like a freight train. My DH has often said that will be us one day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    More often than not, we sleep in separate beds!

I go to bed early and DH is a bit of a night owl and doesn't want to disturb me by crawling into bed late (even though he probably wouldn't wake me and I don't mind anyway).

He is also quite the snorer (especially if he has had a few beers), so sometimes he'll sleep in the spare room to be considerate.

On top of that, he works night shift at times so it works best for him to sleep in the spare room so that he doesn't get woken by my alarm at 5:30am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We sure do, but as Shoopuf said, he best stay to his side

DP will often talk in his sleep, I find it hilarious, it's usually work related but some of the conversations and the lengths of them are hilarious. I don't think I have any bad sleeping habits, but I do like my space, we are about to get a king size bed because the queen just isn't big enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep always. We have never slept in separate beds even after a huge fight