+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So firstly a little background info.
    Due for AF to arrive on the 10th of this month, so 3 days out. I'm on a 31 day cycle and My period has always run like clockwork.

I believe I'm around 9 DPO...I'm not sure how to calculate this exactly? So have taken the the day after my last day of ovulation. I ovulated between the 27 and 29th of March. So if anyone can tell me if I'm calculating this correctly it would be much appreciated

So on Monday that just passed (2/4/12) I woke up and had dark brown spotting first thing In the morning. It was just a dark brown smear on my underwear. After that...nothing for the rest of that day and for the week until yesterday.

DH and I were intimate yesterday when we noticed bright red blood. Disappointedly I naturally thought that AF had arrived. It was bright red, but thinner than what I would have during my monthly menstrual period. There was quite a bit of blood, about 3 wipes full...mind you it was also mixed with DH semen (TMI I know :/). So as mentioned i thought this was AF But within an hour it had become nothing but a very light pink colour and was practically gone.

Have had very feint light brown spotting today and as of now there is nothing?

I have red that quite a few ladies have had bright red implantation bleeding on the days leading up to AF swell as the more common brown and light pink. And I have read that a few women have had it a few days apart.

Still trying to figure out if this is implantation bleed??? I'm really hoping so so I will do a HPT later this week. Just wanted to find out if any other ladies have had this.

I have posted this in another thread but figured posting in another wouldn't hurt :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, ok...sorry for such a long post!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I didn't have implantation bleeding with my son or with this baby (18 weeks).

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent timing for this thread, I'm worried and would like to hear what others think.

I had an 4 day embryo transferred on the 30th. Yesterday I got a faint BFP, today it was stronger but not dark. I was grinning like an idiot until around 1030, when I started spotting brown, then pale pink. I needed to wipe every half hour or so, and it was still pink and mucousy until 2pm when I left work early cos of cramping. Since then the blood has turned reddy/pink, with mucous. Sorry for tmi.

So, does implantation bleeding occur even after a BFP? Does this sound like IB or a chem preg? I'm going to stay hopeful until the BT on Wednesday, but I'm just so knocked about by other things right now I wouldn't be surprised if this was the icing on the cake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't but I do get some mild spotting around weeks 5-7 which I put down to implantation residue

Thanks
    Reviews
    All that excitement for nothing. AF showed up today..right on time

I'm so curious as to what all those other bleeds were though..has anyone else experienced something similair to me?

It was so out of the ordinary for me, i've never ever had anything like that before. I wonder what it could've been?? I was convinced it must've meant something.

So early in the TTC stages. I guess i should really learn not to get overly excited

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Didn't the first 2 times but did the 3rd