+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default PLEASE HELP :) .... Brisbane ACU Midwifery Student - Seeking 20-35 wk expectant mums.

Hi guys,

Not sure if I am posting this in the correct place.
    I am a first year midwifery student at ACU in Brisbane, as a requirement of my course I need to complete a number of Follow Through Journeys.

A brief description of the FTJ is below. If you would be possibly interested please let me know. It would be ideal to be between 20-35 weeks pregnant.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance. If you would like to email me, my ACU email is

aeharv001@myacu.edu.au

If you agree to be part of the Follow Through Journey, it will mean that the student whose name appears at the top of this form will be in regular contact with you. With your permission, the student will accompany you to some antenatal visits, be with you while you give birth to your baby and follow through you and your baby’s progress for the first four to six weeks after the baby’s birth.

Through this program, the student is mentored by a registered midwife. The benefit to you will be the development of a one on one supportive relationship, proven by research to be beneficial in positive pregnancy and birth outcomes. If you agree to be part of this program, ACU welcomes you to our community and asks that you sign the attached consent form and return it to the student. Of course if at any stage you decide that you do not want to continue with the program you may withdraw freely and without consequence.
    Last edited by AllieH; 14-03-2012 at 06:52.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Really hoping to find some expectant mums.

Hey,

I really hope some mums will be interested. The program has great reviews from all the women who have participated, and they often sign back up when they have another child.

If you're interested please contact me. I can provide you with all the ACU documents for the program so you can read some more before signing up.

Thanks in advance.

Allie