Closed Thread
Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, apologies if I don't message as often as I used to. I feel so exhausted these days I crashed at 8.30pm last night. Expressing during the night every 3 hours is really hard but at least my milk supply is slowly increasing so that's a positive.

Rae, so glad to hear you're doing well and finishing up work soon. Yes prob a good idea to meet once we've both settled down with our bubs! You keep well and not long to go!

Kath, how are you doing?

Kel, how are you and Olivia? Any luck with the bottle feeding yet? How's the twins coping now?

Francisca, you're about 13 weeks now? How exciting! Thanks for asking about Jayden, he's doing great, slowly putting on weight and just a gorgeous little boy.

Erin, how far along are you now?? Stay positive and take each day as it comes. You will be fine!!

Take care all
    Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    just quickly jumping on here to say i am still here. i will update later tonight hopefully.
    I hope everyone is well.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have some free tickets you can redeem to the Baby and Toddler show in Melb this weekend. If you're interested let me know and I'll give you the codes to enter online and a free ticket will be emailed to you.

Also, I have about 29 leftover progesterone pessaries 400 mg each which I don't need. It's a shame to throw them out, they cost $4 each but I'm more than happy to give them away to whoever needs it free. Say if you're using two pessaries 200mg in the morning then it's easier just to use the one 400mg pessary. Let me know if anyone wants them otherwise I will throw it out.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! I just bought tickets to the baby show. I hope someone else can use them :-)

I would be happy to have the pessaries though. I have weeks ahead of me using those. Of course, I'm happy to share with anyone else who might need them too. I was shocked at how expensive they are when you're not getting them through an IVF package!

I'll PM you about it. Maybe tomorrow though as I'm heading to bed now.

Hope everyone is well tonight :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin, you're welcome to the pessaries, just PM me your details and I can send them to you. You are right, they are very pricey. Just make sure you buy them from a Slades pharmacy where they are cheapest. At Slades I always paid $60 for 15 pessaries 400 mg or $75 for 15 pessaries 200mg. I found other compounding chemists more expensive. I spent a mini fortune on pessaries using 2 in the morning and 2 at night for the entire 28 1/2 wk pregnancy. You can imagine how many I went through!! hehe

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Just dropping in to say hi again. I am so tired and uncomfortable lately. I had braxton hicks last night, with some pain. Thought i was going into labour, but no!! I timed them and they were all over the place. After about three hours the contactions kept up but the pain eased. So I went to sleep eventually at around 3am. I am trying to get all my paperwork sorted this week so i dont have to worry about it if i start feeling more tired and fed up. Bas statements, superannuation, bills, fruit levies etc......Its hard to find the motivation though. Almost there!!!
    Rae, how are you feeling?
    Kel, how are you? And the kiddies?
    Mary, how are you recovering? How is Jayden going? Is he putting on lots of weight? Have the doctors given you any idea when you can take your baby home?
    Francisca, how are you feeling?
    MrsErin, how far are you? Feeling ok?
    I hope you are all well. Sorry about the whinge. Time seems to be slowing down now.
    Take care everyone

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin, I read your private message and then it disappeared. Please resend me your address details again. No money is necessary whatsoever, I'm more than happy to send it to you.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    How weird! Will do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, glad to hear you're doing well. But I bet you're keen to have bub pop out already ) Not long to go. Hang in there. And yes try use the time to get stuff like paperwork etc done cause trust me once bub arrives there is no time hehe AFM, I'm recovering well, still sore but getting better. Jayden is doing great, he's put on 250g and he's likely to go home close to term. He would have been 32 wks yesterday so unfortunately could take another 8 wks till I can take him home. He's a gorgeous little boy, I'm totally in love with him!! I'm at the hospital for most of the day every day, it's tiring and I can't wait to take him home.

You keep well!!
    Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Kath and Rae, hang in there. You are very close to the prize in this amazing journey. I hope time goes fast and everything runs well for the last few weeks.
    Mary, nice to hear you are getting better and that Jayden is getting stronger by the day. It is for sure a real bless!
    Erin, I have some estradot ( oestrogen) patches. I had a reaction to the medication and had to stop using it, so if you are interested let me know. This is not expensive but I more than happy to pass this on instead of throwing it away.
    Kel, how are you doing with Olivia and the twins?
    Hope 13, where you are at in your cycle?

Mary, if you have the free ticket I am happy to take it. I have not thought about going until yesterday when I saw the advertising in The Age.

AFM, I am well. I will be 14 wks tomorrow. Thank God!
    The bump is showing now so it makes it very difficult to hide the pregnancy or not to talk about it, if the question is asked.
    I only got an extra 1.5Kg so far. Sometimes I get scared that the baby is in the small size because most weight gain tables show that I should be 1-1.5 kg heavier than I am. I friend of mine is 16 weeks and she has put on 6 kg. I am getting a bit concerned!
    Yesterday, I had a bit of melt down at dinner. It was a bit pathetic! I cooked a marinara pasta for dinner and DH fond that the muscles were not well cooked. By then I had already eating one. I could not stop reading and thinking about listeria contamination. It was a very upsetting night. I start researching about temperature, cooking processes etc... I should know better, yet it was not the way things happened yesterday.
    Unfortunately, I am still feeling a bit gassy, constipation remains as unpleasant
    as it was feel weeks ago. Hopefully these symptoms will easy soon. Did you experience any these symptoms at this stage?
    Sorry my whinges today. I think deep down I am still a bit worried from yesterday's dinner experience.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    XO