Closed Thread
Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs Erin, I'm so pleased to hear that your bleeding has stopped and that your levels are great!! Congrats hun!! Such wonderful news! We all know how stressful it is waiting for the repeat bloods to have your levels checked but do try to relax and take it easy, have faith that all will be fine!! I'm so so happy for you!!

Kath, I think it's so perfectly normal to be over emotional at this time. In the last weeks I was crying everyday when hubby was visiting me in hospital. I felt silly but couldn't control myself. Even now I cry at the drop of a hat!! It's the hormones for sure and don't forget how much effort and emotions has gone into getting how far you've come, it's only natural to feel the way you do. If you can, why don't you go for some pampering like a manicure and pedicure!! It will cheer you up and make you feel great!!

AFM, I'm recovering slowly and just frantically busy running to and from the hospital twice daily to be with my precious little baby. He's doing great and gaining weight nicely. They are very happy with him. I'm expressing milk so feeling quite sleep deprived even though my baby is not home yet. My feet are terribly swollen but I'm told its normal and takes up to 6 weeks to subside. At the moment all I can wear is thongs.

Keep well everyone!!

Maryz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Erin, that is wonderful news for you. That is such a relief. I thought we were going to be cycle buddies.... but I am so happy for you that you don't have to go through it all again. I will just have to bore you all with my next cycle details....as i will need all the support I can get. After the last 2 resulted in 0 fertilization I am really nervous about this happening again. I just hope the time off I have had and taking DHEA and Melatonin helps.
    Enjoy your pregnancy and I look forward to hearing all about your journey.

Bwana, I hope you are having a better day and being kind to your DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks hope, no not a better day. i am officially a crazy woman!!!!! Crying all afternoon. I am getting dh to take me out for thai tonight. if i can stop crying long enough!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think someone sent me a private message on bubhub but I'm unable to open it for some reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I have been following everyone's journey and you are all amusing in the support and care that you share for each other. I am really happy that I feel a bit safe now to share my news. I am pregnant
    We are over the moon! Yesterday we had our 12 weeks scan. Seeing the baby's move and hearing its heart beat were the most beautiful thing that I've experience in all my life. Of course, we have still some concerns as we have not received the cross info of bloods and the scan, but I am just praying that everything will be fine and that we have been blessed this time around.
    My apologies for being quite about it until now, but we were a bit scared. We wanted this baby for so long! After so many frustrated cycles for years, biochemical pregnancies and bad memories it was really difficult to share this information.

MrErin, I am happy to hear about your BT results, and more so that we will be in this journey tougher.
    Kell, Kath, Rae and Mary, your advices and experiences are always welcome.
    Sorry it is a bit of ME post.
    XO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francisca, congrats!!! I am sooo thrilled for you. Wonderful news! It's so nice to see the next round of pregnant ladies like yourself and Erin ) I hope you have a super smooth pregnancy and just ask any time you need any advice. Do take it easy and I wish you all the best!! Really happy for you.

Mary xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

francisca  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow!!!! Fantastic news!!!! Sneeky little chooky arent you? Congratulations!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

francisca  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, quick question... did any of you do acupuncture at Bumps? I did the first 2 cycles but not sure if I should this time or just do it pre and post transfer.
    Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Francisca! Congratulations. I can't believe you kept that quiet for all that time!

I'm happy to share the journey with you. I wish I was at the 12 week point like you. Just wishing my life away here.

And Hope13, I'm still totally here to support your IVF journey even if we're not doing it together now. I'd love to know how it's progressing for you.

X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

francisca  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, just wondering how you are going? Wish we lived near each other so we could meet up for a coffee.
    take care Kel xx

Fransica, congrats that is wonderful news. I am so thrilled for you. X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

francisca  (05-04-2013)