Closed Thread
Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Erin, I was just catching up with all the posts over Easter and read about your great news! I hope the bleeding is nothing serious and your HCG levels are high. Thinking of you today and wishing you all the best.
    Did you have your intralipid last week?

Mary, glad to hear you are home and Jayden is slowly improving. That must be such a relief to you.

Bwana and Rae, not long now for you both. I hope you all had a comfortable and relaxing Easter break.

Hope all the other ladies are well and had a lovely Easter too.

Can anyone tell me what the time frame is after starting the pill before I start Synarel?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry. Dont mean to offend anyone, this is a bit of a me post.
    Its been so long since i was previously THIS pregnant, and you forget a lot of things.
    I feel sad and depressed. Is this normal? I am also cranky. Dh asked if he could use my 4wd to pick up fertiliser for our business as the utes are all being used elsewhere, and after spending a couple of hours bent over cleaning and scrubbing it on sunday, I just got cranky about it. Totally unreasonable I know, but it has put me in a sad depressed mood now.
    Dh also told me this morning he is looking forward to bub being born so that he can see me smile again!!! I didnt think I had been that bad!!! Only the last week maybe......
    Am I alone in this, or has anyone else been through this or going through it?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, sorry that you are feeling this way.
    I don't know that I felt depressed, but I felt like crying all the time. I did cry a lot. It will be to do with the hormones changing you body. Near the end everything feels to much to deal with. My husband used to say that I was always right when I was pregnant.
    You are doing a amazing job. Not long now.
    luv Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kel. That is how i am really. I just want to cry. I do feel like everything is too much and I am not dealing with things so well.
    I guess I know at the end of the day that it is hormones. I was just not expecting to feel this way for a few more weeks yet. Oh well. Its going to be an interesting 4 or 5weeks if this is anything to go by. Plus dh is going away for 9 days with army reserves in a couple of weeks. That brings him home not long before expected c/s period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath,
    I really do feel for you. I think we also expect more from ourselves because our babies are ivf to.We have to take a step back and remember that we are only human and don't be to hard on yourself. Husbands are good, but it is not there body and there hormones. I still cry easier than before I got pregnant. It only adds more stress that your husband is going away. The last trimester can be so hard.
    Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww.....thanks for the supportive words Kel. Its been a bad day, starting to feel a bit better now. I was actually grocery shopping when I got your last message and almost ended up in tears in the supermarket reading it!!!
    Poor dh, I apologised to him for being cranky about the car, and he said he is trying really hard to be understanding of what I am going through. That means in his language that he is biting his tongue and smiling sweetly when I am giving him the ****s. ha ha.
    Thanks for making me feel a bit better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anytime Kath. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support over the last couple of very stressful days.

We did get good BT results today...my level was 1215 which is high for 4w3d so things are looking good. I feel like I can finally take a breath and move on with enjoying this pregnancy.

I somehow need to learn not to stress at every stage! I'm guessing that's impossible for us ladies who've had a hard time getting pregnant in the first place.

Hope13, I think I was on the pill for 3 weeks before the Synarel was included. I did have my intralipids too. They squeezed me in at short notice after the surprise BFP!

Sorry you're having a rough time Bwana...but not long now and bub will be in your arms.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, those numbers sound great. Awesome result!!! It is hard to relax when you have had to wait so long and try so hard. I just ticked off little milestones.
    eg. first ultrasound, reaching 12 weeks, etc....before you know it you are counting down the last 10 weeks.
    Thanks for your kind words also. You girls are all so amazing. I love this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin,
    I am so thrilled for you. A Christmas baby. How wonderful. Abbey, Foster, Olivia and myself all have birthdays around Christmas.
    Just take each day as it comes with your pregnancy. As you get further along you will stress less. Enjoy this special time.
    kel xxx