Closed Thread
Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    MrsErin, after looking back a few pages, I am curious.......had you had a transfer? Or did you fall pregnant on your own? I am so happy for you!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    Nope, no transfer. We have miraculously done it on our own. Very shocked!

I have just peed on 3 different brands to be sure, and it looks real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin,
    I looked back at past posts. That is amazing. I am so please that you did't have to go down the ivf track again.
    Keep us posted. Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning Ladies,
    MMMM smell that fresh country air. I am so happy to be spending the weekend with my mum and dad before our little girl comes into the world.... I seen obst on Wednesday and he said that the reason for the fluid loss when i went to hospital was possibly due to pooling inside and not totally emptying that evening. I said excuse me i did a little weee? horrified i said him bladder leakage isle 3 ladies. He just laughed at me. I mean i had to make fun of it right?.. Hope you girls have seen that ad yeah...
    Ok Kell, well your little Olivia is looking like a right little princess now isn't she. You must just look at her and be so proud.
    Erin, omg how amazing are you right now.... I wish you all the best and keep us posted.
    Hope 13, I hope you are one very pregnant one soon. Good luck....
    Bwana, so am trying to work it out. Today i am 34wks 2days, so i think i am 4days in front? I must say ladies i too am in the same mindset as you, in that i am getting a bit from gumtree, Family, ladies at work and friends. I don't believe in paying top dollar for stuff you may never use at all or for very long. Oh and Bwana where is your belly, have you put on any weight. I swear mine is twice the size of yours! I too cannot sleep through the night and feel very heavy and uncofortable with lots of period like pains... Other than that i am ok and put on 12kilos.
    Mary, how is little Jayden and youself going? Hope you are on the mend by now. Keep us posted where you are at with all. Your husband must be dying to have you both home asap.
    Take care girls.
    Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin, that is great. Well done!!!!
    Rae, re: the weight gain, I went to the doctor two weeks ago, and up to that point I had gained 4kg. While doing ivf (after my mc) i started gaining weight for no real reason. I eat very healthy, was running in the hills here where we live (the tour down under goes right past our driveway) 4 - 6hours/week, and still gaining weight. They discovered it was my thyroid. I am being treated for it. I also love my red wine, so I guess giving that up has also helped. I have definitely lost weight while pregnant, not heaps, but lets just say when bub is born I will probably look better than when I fell pregnant! Great!
    Have fun in the country, what a great way to spend easter!!! If I lived in the city I would do the same thing. Thats is hilarious the way uou handled that news from the doctor!!!! Every morning though I wake up and my undies feel damp. I am pretty certain mine is sweat. I just keep an eye on it (the wettness) but I am pretty sure its not a leak. Best to have it checked to be on the safe side anyway if you are worried.
    Ladies, enjoy your easter, I hope the easter bunny is generous to you all!!!
    Take care
    Kathxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Finally a pic of my belly!!

Hey ladies, i thought i would give it a go and post a belly pic myself...
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, you look really good!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Rae,
    You look amazing. How wonderful you look. Pregnancy really suits you.
    Hope your having a wonderful time in the country. Enjoy your sleep in.
    Gordon told me that you had your baby. He said it was on facebook. I was so excited. So I had a look. Someone had a baby. I didn't even know thar person. Last time I believe him.
    Hope your enjoying your last few weeks. It just flys by once bub is hear.
    Have not heard from Mary for a couple of days. Hoping all is good.
    Kel xxx

Girls Hope your all having a lovely Easter long weekend. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, this pic is from 5weeks ago. Belly is somewhat a lot bigger now. Oh i know what baby you are talking about. Good lord she is nearly Six months old. Please tell Gordon i hope i don't have to give birth to a baby that size..... Don't worry you girls will be the first to know i promise, i have told Tom to post first pic on bubhub for you all.
    Rae.xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome Rae!!! Is your Dr letting you go full term? What is your due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still going natural, We are looking at April 24th to have internal in his rooms and then if he thinks it all good he will induce me then. If not we will go to 40wks and if nothng has happened naturally by then he will induce. The due date is May 8... I hope we are good to go at 38 though.
    Mary hmmmm, i think i will send her a text message right now as we have not heard from her. Hope all is ok and she is on the mend.
    Hope all is having a fantastic weekend.
    Rae xoxo