Closed Thread
Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

Had my blood work done today. Got a call to say that its not looking good. Last week it was 2477 and today was 2909. l was told it was not looking good. 3 hours later after crying and feeling sick l got another phone call. There was a mix up. My level was fine at 10909. l still feeling abit sick. Glad first result was wrong. Hope you going well and good luck for the 24th. Let we know how you go.

Talk care Kel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel, oh gosh I'm so sorry you had to go through that, thats aweful. But so glad the result is good in the end, yayy!! I'm really happy for you. Sorry I didn't get a chance yet to reply to your earlier post but thank you for the info about the c-section, that's reassuring I'm gonna be 12 weeks this coming Saturday, can't believe it. My scan is on Monday 21st. I really hope bub is ok. I've been feeling good apart from nausea on and off, today worse than other days. Take care

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

Good luck for the 21st. l would love to hear how you go. 12 week, is a amazing step. l have my 7 week and 4 day scan on the 24th. l will find out if there is one or twins. Either way l will be happy if all is fine. Please if l can give you any advice with the c-section, just lay back and take very moment in. lt really is just a wonderful expereince.
    l am starting to feel just alittle yuck. l have a excellent sence of smell. l am very tired all the time. Other than that l am feeling good.
    l got a price on the crinone gel today. Three different chemists. Three different prices. Hightest was $266.00 and cheapest was $170.00. l will need another two boxes. Small price to pay, but l big difference.
    All the bese for the 21st. Can't wait to hear.

Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAYY, I am finally 12 weeks today!! Feeling good and looking forward to our scan on Monday morning. I feel like I've reached a milestone! )

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel,

Thank you, I am both looking forward to and freaking out about Mondays scan. I guess just anxious that all is OK. Can't wait to see bub on the screen How are you feeling?? I've still got the waves of nausea, I also feel very very tired in the evenings and I'm constantly going to the toilet hehe The joys of pregnancy I dont use Crinone, I use progesterone pessaries instead. I use 3 in the morning and 3 at night. They are very expensive and costs me $15 per day, they work out $2.50 each pessary. My OB suggested to reduce it to 4 per day but I've stayed on 6 as don't wanna take any chances. I think by week 16 I can stop them altogether so not long to go and yeah small price to pay have a lovely weekend. I'm getting my hair done today

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

A Big congrats on being 12 weeks. You must be over the moon. l am sure you will be fine on Monday, but l do understand freaking out. l think it is part of wanting a baby for so long and having so much trouble getting pregnant. Can't want to hear how you go. $15.00 each day is alot of money for the pessary. lt will be so worth it in the end. l am still feeling good. Just abit yuck. Each day l am super tired by the evening. l will let you know how l go Thursday. Would be so nice to have a crystal ball and to know that everything was going to be fine. Sounds silly but l am waiting till l am 12 weeks before l get my hair done. Hope your hair looks great and have a lovely weekend.

Take care Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel,

My 12 week scan yesterday went great!! It was amazing to see bub on the screen jumping, kicking and flipping around Bub was very active and didn't wanna stay still for us!! All the measurements were perfect, 5.7cm and heartbeat 167. She said I'm measuring spot on 12 weeks and 1 day. It was abit of a surreal experience, still can't believe it's happening to me. We're so thrilled though!! How are you feeling??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

That is wonderful news. l am so happy for you. Such a exciting time. My day did'nt start great. l got up this morning and went to the toilet. There was like old blood. l was so worried that my husband rang my Doctor who said the only way to see if everything is alright is to have a utrasound. l got in a 12.30. We are having one bub. Measurements perfect for 7 weeks and one day. Could see the heart beat which was 141. They could see two sacs. One with nothing in it and one with bub in it. Just hoping l have no more bleeding. l hope you got heaps of pictures of your bub.
    l am feeling sick and super tired all the time.

Keep in touch Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel,

That's great news that you saw bub and the heartbeat, well done!! But hey you may still have twins there if they missed the second one?? Try dry biscuits or a lemonade icy pole for nausea, I found both really helped me. I'm still feeling super tired too especially after work in the evenings I feel utterly exhausted by 8.30pm and end up falling asleep in the middle of even my favourite tv shows hehe Sorry to hear about the bleeding but try not to worry. I had 2 scary episodes of bleeding bright red blood with small clots too at about 6-7 weeks and then a week later again. Both times lasted about 12 hrs each time and completely stopped. Dr sent me for scans both times and bub was fine, they could not say why I was bleeding. On the second occasion the guy doing the scan said in 50 percent cases it has nothing to do with bub and caused by a burst blood vessel in the developing placenta and is common. If you do have bleeding then definately try to stay off your feet as much as you can. A friend had bleeding at 8 weeks and was told bedrest for a week. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again!! Rest up.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel,

How are you going?? I hope no more bleeding???

Mary