Closed Thread
Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, sorry to hear you are not well...Hope you are on the mend soon. Now as for the two boys two girls, well i am thinking we better stay away from Mary and Bwana. I mean what if it is love at first sight... I am locking my little girl up until she is at least 25!!!!!! Then she can see boys. Ha ha ha ha.
    Today i have spent the day packing, unpacking, packing and again unpacking my case for hospital. Think i may be going mad I just don't know what to take.
    Ok so who took dummies to hospital. Is it too early for this, don't believe hospitals like them right? Clothes, pj's what to wear whilst in there?.
    Ladies hope you enjoyed the weekend.

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mary, what a rollercoaster. I was so upset yesterday to hear that little Jayden was struggling with Pneumonia, so I'm completely thrilled to hear he's doing so much better today. ( Sorry I didn't respond before now...such a busy weekend for me!)

I hope you are starting to feel better too. I'm sure a C-section is bad enough, let alone combined with all the other things that happened to you.

Your photo is beautiful. He is so tiny, and very very cute!

I'm excited for all of you who are about to meet your bubs very soon. I hope you will stay around on this forum after they come along. It's been a great friendly, supportive forum to follow.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha ha Rae.........fair call regarding our handsome little men....
    my mission for this week is to buy some maternity bras, other essentials and get my bag packed too.
    Kel, are you ok? I hope you are feeling better soon. How is cute little baby Olivia?
    Mary, how are you and Jayden going?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, you really make me smile.
    I have already told Olivia there is no dating till she is 30.
    As for abbey, my 4 year old told me last week when I picked her up from kinder that she had a boyfriend. Oh boy. Things to look forward to.
    Rae, I just took singlets, nighties, heaps of wraps. Bath things. Cotton tips and some people take hats. I did't have to take nappies as they supply them.
    I could have taken nothing as it was all there.
    I went on line and looked up what I needed.
    You are much better than me. I packed my bag the night before the c-section. Stupid idea. Ended up in bed by 3.00am.
    Thank-you girls for your kind words. I have had a terrible period yesterday to the point wear I thought my ovary was going to explode. I have a appointed on Thursday to have it checked out. I have never had pain quite like it.

Erin, Great to hear from you.

Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Mary, little Jayden is gorgeous. His photo holding your finger was just so beautiful and really emotional. I am very happy to hear that he is better. I hope you too are getting well by the day.
    Kath and Rae I hope you are also having sometime enjoying your last few weeks of pregnancy. I am guessing it is very nice and exciting to be so close to due date.
    Kell, I hope you fell better soon.
    To all other girls, wish you well on your cycles or wherever you are with it.
    XO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing well. Pregnant ladies please take it easy in your final weeks woohoo!! Kel, hope you're feeling better??

Got some great news! Jayden has been doing so well he was taken off the breathing tube/ventilator yesterday. He's now breathing on his own yayyyy and they're just giving him some air into his nose. We're so relieved he's off the breathing tube!! He was super cute last night opening his eyes and looking at us.

Myself I am having an ongoing drama here. My temp keeps going up and down and it's already 8 days after my csection and they can't work out why the temp. They think I have leftover infection somewhere inside and the problem is finding where it is. Could have lodged anywhere. I'll be having an ultrasound hopefully today to check under the wound. They are saying that if there's infection collecting under the wound thenwill all need to be clean out via surgery! Omg if they have to open my wound again I think I'm gonna die!!

Mary xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Mary I am so sorry to hear of your infection worsening. What a terrible blow for you. But you need to get better so do whatever you have to and I am sure they will give you lots of pain killers if you go back for surgery. And you can be rest assured little jayden is such a fighter and will be waiting there even stronger and healthier for mummy to start getting better too. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, I am so sorry to hear you are still not well. I hope they sort you out pretty quickly so you can relax and enjoy being a mum.
    Great news about Jayden!!! Thats fantastic!!! What a little fighter!!!
    Hows hubby coping with everything?
    Well i am now 33 weeks and 1 day!!! Yay..... I had a visit with my doc yesterday, and bub is head down now, but he likes to move a lot and roll around a lot, so he is expecting him to be in a totally different position next time. I have been feeling a lot of pressure lately, so that would explain why.
    How is everyone else going?
    Where are you other girls up to with cycling? Anyone in their ttw? Or soon to be? You have all gone a bit quiet!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maryz, so happy to log on this morning and hear that Jayden is improving that is wonderful news. I hope they find out what is causing your temp to rise and get you back into good health so you can enjoy motherhood.

Bwana, I am still here but nothing much to report yet. I did finally start the pill.. Yay!!!.. never thought I would be so happy to say that but it means I am one step closer to starting my cycle. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I meet up with my new nurse and find out what my new regime is. Excited but so scared and nervous at the same time.
    Otherwise just taking one day at a time and keeping up with everyone else's news. 33 weeks that is fantastic, not long to go for you at all. Glad to hear your feeling well.
    Cannot believe it is already Easter and I am dying for some chocolate!! I gave it up about 2 months ago and it is killing me especially at this time of the year. Do you know how hard it is walking past the shops and everywhere is I look is Easter eggs!! I long for a Lindt Easter bunny so desperately... maybe I might treat myself on Easter Sunday.

To all the other ladies on the forum, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter break, enjoy time with your families, sleep-ins and lots of chocolates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, glad everyone is travelling well.
    Kath, 33 weeks is a amazing effort. I bet you are counting down the weeks. How are you feeling? Do you have a date for your c-section? Are you getting excited?
    Have you brought a new pram? I am getting excited for you. X
    Rae, how are you going? How much longer do you have to go? How are you feeling? Can't wait to see babie pictures.
    Keep well girls and keep us posted.
    hope 13, congrats at starting the pill. The roller starts.

Kel xxx