Closed Thread
Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mary, you may have a bit of a tough road ahead, but I have faith that you are in the best of hands. You have a lot of caring people here praying that you both recover quickly. Take care xxxx
    Rae, how have you been since your hospital visit? Has everything settled down?
    Kel, how are you? You always sound so happy and cheery, it makes such a big difference when your baby is a good sleeper! My first three all slept through the night from 8 weeks, I got slack with my forth and let her co sleep. I wont be doing that again this time. She was coming into our bed until somewhere around her tenth birthday!!!
    I have been doing better since yesterday. The haemorrhoid is getting better, which makes a huge difference!
    I was starting to get a bit anxious for the pregnancy to hurry up and be over, but last night just realised this could potentially be the last time I ever feel a baby kicking, moving and wriggling in my tummy, so I have just changed my thought process, and I am just going to try to really enjoy this last five or six weeks. Time really does fly anyway, why wish it away???
    To all the other girls who are cycling, I dont mean to be rude by not doing personals, I am on my phone and have such a bad memory!!! So, whereever you are up to in your cycles, I wish you all the best, and hope you are all posting pregnancy updates in here for us all to enjoy with you!!!
    Take care all
    Kathxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mary, I am soooo happy to hear from you and that you and your precious little Jayden are ok. Long road ahead but everything will be ok. I have been logging in 3 to 4 times a day just waiting for your reply and praying for you and your baby. So wonderful to hear from you. I dont live far from Clayton but work in the city during the week. But if you are ever down there on the weekend's and would like to meet up let me know I can pop down for a coffee. But only if you are up to it ok.
    I had tears running down my face when I read your post this morning. But now so happy

To all the other ladies so lovely to see hear hear from you all too and too see we are all sharing in Mary's journey together.
    Hope everyone is well

So sorry Mary I just read your last post which I totally missed! I am so sorry to hear about Jayden, I am sure he is a fighter and will pull through and before you know it you will be home together. Plus you being sick too is all too much. You are so strong Mary and I admire and feel for everything you have gone through. If you need anything please let me know as I am not far from Clayton ok.

Lots of prayersx
    Hope 13
    Last edited by Hope13; 23-03-2013 at 12:41. Reason: Update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Hi Maryz,
    I'm with Dr Cullen who is based in Bendigo. He has been fabulous so far and I'm pleased he's at least trying it for us. It was his suggestion, I'd never even heard of it before! All the very best for you too. Hope you are taking good care of yourself.
    I think you are right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, well it's been a real roller coaster 2 days but luckily Jayden is looking again tonnes better today compared to yesterday. He's been real active today stretching around, kicking his legs etc very cute! The dr said he is not getting worse thank goodness and the antibiotics will do their job. He's a strong little fighter!! He's even been opening his eyes for us today and they taught me how to change his nappy hehe

Rae/Kath, you ladies haven't got long to go at all. Take it easy, rest up cause before you know it your bub will be in your arms! They are so precious words cannot begin to describe the feeling of looking at your own newborn!
    How are you both feeling?

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Mary, that is great news. It must be such a huge relief!!!!
    How are you feeling? Are you starting to feel better yet?
    How is your dh coping with his two most precious people not being 100%. I bet he has been super worried. Not just about bub, but you as well.
    Yes, mine and Rae's due dates are looming!! I am going to just try and relax and enjoy my last weeks of pregnancy. I am not uncomfortable yet, so easy to say at the moment.
    Take care of yourself and your gorgeous boy. xxxx
    We would all love to see another pic when you get the chance.
    Kath xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grasping mummy's finger tight!!
    Attached Images

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

francisca  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Grasping mummy's finger tight!!
    Oh Mary he is so precious!! I hope you are beginning to feel better too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, he is just gorgeous, great to hear he is getting better. I love these posts with pics. How are you feeling now.
    Bwana, reading your post the other day i too have decided to just relax and enjoy the last weeks of being pregnant. I have Obst app Wednesday so i will be asking him a few questions. I still get pains where i don't want to even breath, they hurt so much. Who knows what they are but learnt to not panic. I also am not uncomfortable enough yet!
    So off to the country Thurs night for family time. Please don't let me go into labour whilst i am there.

Big cuddle for you Mary & Jayden..Take care all.
    Raexo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww Mary.....that picture of him holding your finger shows just how tinsy tiny he is. He already loves his mummy so much!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, I am so excited that Jayden is doing better. He is just so sweet. So true that there is nothing like seeing your own baby. It is so amazing.
    You deserve your beautiful little boy.
    I just love the pictures. Hope your feeling better. X

Rae/Kath, can't wait to you girls have your bubs.
    I really feel we are such good friends.
    Girls, out of us 4. Mary, Kath, Rae & myself. There will be two girls and two boys.

Hope every else is going well. X
    sorry for not posting yesterday. I have been unwell.
    i just love reading everyone's posts. I really hope we keep posting.

Kel xxxx