Closed Thread
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Mary, we have all been so worried about you. Congratulations on the birth of Jayden. He is gorgeous and I'm so happy he's doing well. As for you, you have been to hell and back so take good care of yourself too, as Jayden needs his Mummy to be well.

Xxx

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry I've never posted in here but Mary I read your story and congratulations!!!

Your little boy is a delight and a miracle. Congratulations! Enjoy being a mummy. I hope you get to bring Jayden home soon xxx

He looks lovely and big for 28 weeks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Mary!!!!! You certainly have been through the wringer you poor darling. We have been so worried, I am so sorry for you!!!
    On the upside......Jayden is perfect!!!! Simply gorgeous!!! You must be so very proud!!! It brings tears to my eyes knowing how long and hard you have fought for this dream day, to become a mum. Congratulations!!!!
    I wish I lived closer and could come and visit too.
    Now that bub is here safe and sound, take care of you, rest up and get better fast!!!
    Big hugs to you all!!!
    Kathxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mary - I have tears in my eyes reading your story. You and jayden are simply amazing, strong and determined people. Congratulations on getting this far and I pray you both recover quickly. Sending you lots of happy and healthy vibes. I am sure bubs will absolutely thrive once he has lots of skin on skin with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mary, words are not enough to express how excited I am for you.
    I am crying my eyes out I am such a sook.
    You so deserve you beautiful little man. He is perfect.
    I can't imagine what you have been through the last couple of days. Good things really do come to those's who wait.
    I can't wait to meet you and you beautiful little man when things settle and you are feeling better.
    Now your dreams have finally come true and you are a Mummy. I could not be anymore excited than if it was my own sister.
    much love and hugs Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    The biggest of Congratulations!!!!!
    Mary I havent posted in your thread, but have folllowed your journey on here for a while now with so much hope for you. I must say the last few days ive been checking in often waiting for your update, and Tears were rolling this morning when I read your news.
    Such a beautiful little miracle boy - a great size for28wks - well done to you, very deserved.
    You are a mum now - Congrats and I hope you recover asap, and your little man grows bigger and stronger everyday .
    Best wishes to you and your little family!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary,
    Congratulations! May God bless you and your baby. He is definitely a beautiful miracle. I am so happy for you. I agree with Kel, good things come for those who wait...
    I am crying my eyes out after reading your journey and thinking about all you went through until the last minute.What a journey!
    You are so strong and I am sure will be a fantastic mother for little Jayden.
    I hope you have a speedy recover. I would love to meet you when times is right for you.
    XO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary,
    I just had to have a look at your beauitful little boy before I go to bed. He is so perfect. You are now in the mommy club. It is a wonderful feeling.
    What was Jayden's weight in pounds? He looks a great weight for 28+4 weeks.
    We missed you Mary. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, please forgive me for not responding to your beautiful messages individually, things have been frantic for me, so I'll do a group reply! Firstly thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all your beautiful posts, I read every one of them even if its at 3am when I can't sleep Friends and family are all bombarding me with SMS, emails, calls, visits, it's been great but also exhausting when I'm not well still. I should be going home today but given the rough time after surgery and my infection then I am being kept longer in hospital. My temp is still high up to 38.8 at some times during day, I go from bring hot to cold, very bad cough,feet terribly swollen, I been vomiting and of course the pain is yuck from the cut. I had blood tests, urine test, CT scan and chest X-ray yesterday and waiting to get results today. The doctor is very concerned about an abscess of infection somewhere inside which in worst case needs surgical removal. I hope not and at least I'm being kept here till they sort out what's wrong.

Putting myself aside because top priority is my gorgeous little boy! I would give my life for this cute little guy!! I know it's not going to be easy but we got bad news last night that he has pneumonia and immature lungs and he's trying to fight it with the help of all the meds and he's on the breathing tube. He went from looking perfect in the first few days to really looking sick now and my heart aches. I've been balling my eyes out in the shower this morning, he has to survive this!! Surely life can't be so cruel to him or me! The doctors label him critical but stable. And as long as they don't call us then its nothing immediately dangerous. I'm waiting till my OB comes to see me this morning and then I'm off to be next to my baby They say he knows his mothers voice and when I put my hand around his head and hold him gently sometimes he opens his eyes to look at me then goes back to sleep. He's so sweet! All the family have seen him and we're all praying he goes on the mend!

His weight was 2 pds 10 ounces and 39cm long, really good for a 28 wk plus 4 days baby. The downside is he's been born fighting an infection and its really making the little guy struggle!

Best way to contact me is SMS or whatsapp 0412013899. Please bear with me with everything going on but I will reply and might be weird hours in middle of the night when I can't sleep!

Take care all
    Mary xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

Aries10  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,
    Francisca, welcome back to the forum. How are you. Girls this forum has become massive, you are all so wonderful and caring on here. Mary has become very popular to say the least. What an amazing journey for her....
    Mary, so wonderful to hear from you again. What the hell, i mean give a girl a break. You two have been through so much and still so much is going on. Well again, what can i say but you are in the best place right now. I cannot imagine for a minute how hard it is to now see little Jayden now with pneumonia. Sure you will be super busy with all the travell and being at the hospital daily once you recover and go home. You take your time getting better the both of you. Thinking about you all the time at the moment and looking forward to meeting you and your gorgeous little man Jayden when you are better soon. By the way he looks a great healthy size so this will help him to get healthy and strong...
    Mary just one other thing. I'm still pregnant...STOP MAKING ME CRY!!! or i am banned from the computer. Ha ha ha, take care xo
    Bwana, Kell, and Erin, hope you are all well and enjoy the weekend all.

Rae xoxoxo
    Last edited by Just1; 23-03-2013 at 09:43. Reason: spelling