Closed Thread
Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rae, i am sorry, i cant help with your question. i have never had that problem in any of my pregnancies, but yes it does sound like a pressure problem. i would definitely tell the doctor next time you are there.
    Spider veins, yeah i have had those since my first pregnancy. Small prices we have to pay for big rewards.
    I keep telling myself that when i get up and my bottom hurts.
    I am having so much trouble sleeping lately. So it also dosnt help when my 18 yr old daughter goes out, and comes home at 2am (last night). I cant sleep soundly until i know my babies are all tucked up safely in bed. So in addition to haemorrhoids, the waterworks are flowing today because i didnt get to sleep until midnight,, got up at 1.30am, dd not home yet, toilet, 3.30am check dd home safe, toilet. 4.40am dd2 wet bed. deal with that, 6.30am alarm. Its going to be a long day today!!!
    Sorry for the whinge!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and yes Rae. i forgot to answer that question. i am bwana aka kath. ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maryz - just letting you I know I am thinking of you and sending lots of love, prayers and positive vibes. Along with the other girls, I anxiously look forward to an update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Francisca, am doing well now thanks heaps. The lovely Mary must be super busy, hoping she is ok.
    Bwana like Aka Kath omg you are way too Aka funny.. Well what a night you have had yeah. I guess i have this to look forward to when my little girlrows up.
    Ok new question today as you have been pregnant before. So today i have like pressure in my Vijayjay, like a pulling down feeling. A girl from work said this is a sign of her moving down. Is this right? I hope this doesn't mean she is coming does it.
    Again sorry but with all that has happened over the last week, i still haven't seen my Obst and wont till next Wednesday...
    Rae xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha ha....you are funny Rae!!!!!
    Well, i think it is quite normal what you are feeling. Pressure "down there" as bub is getting much fatter now and heavier, and yes, probably moving lower. I am fairly certain with your first pregnancy bub can engage fairly early. Six weeks or so. Second and subsequent usually not until your about ready to give birth. I am feeling lots of pressure and stretching like pains around the cervix area. my big boy has always layed really low. He is rarely under my ribs, but causing all sorts of discomfort down below.
    If i wasnt in pain with these damn piles i would be able to enjoy this all more. i am cursing my butt right now!!!
    I wouldnt worry about going into labour. My gp had me believing with my last bub that she was going to be five or six weeks early after a pre-term labour scare. But i went a day late. You can just never tell!!
    I hope your not too uncomfortable. Its really getting so close now, isnt it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Can I just say Kath and Rae. You girls crack me up. Never worry about asking questions. We never know if we don't ask.
    My best friend has two older children. I have asked her so may questions. Do body talks how things really are.
    Rae, The pressure that you are feeling is bub getting heavy.
    You asked about veins. I got what felt like lumpy bits, but you could not see them as they were on the inside, just feel them. A friend of mine had them to. She asked the Doctor how said that they are like pressure veins on the inside that offen disappear after bub arrives.
    As I have never had a natural birth I am not sure about veins popping out after birth. Someone needs to write a real book about child birth and pregnancy.
    I use Metamucil to help with the toliet issues.
    When you take the something at night to go to the bathroom. Do you take it with water? I would think that is way bub is moving.
    Maybe just check with your Doctor if you are worried.
    I also have spider views. Yuck! Plus my tummy looks like a road map.
    I should not say this, but the way I look at the moment I wonder why my husband sticks around.
    I love watching one born every minute.
    Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath,
    Vent all you want. We heap each other sane.
    As for waterworks, I still cry watching tv. Something that is a little sad I cry my eyes out.
    Can't say it is because I have a new bub as she is perfect.
    I don't know how you do it. Having 4 kids working and staying sane. You are doing a amazing job.
    I feel for you with the haemorrhoids. I feel your pain. We girls have so much in comon.
    Hoping we hear from mary soon.
    Kel xxx

Francisca, Great to hear from you. Thank-you for your kind words about my family. Keep in touch.
    Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    kell, i would say you hubby sticks around because he loves you, you are an incredible person, your tummy may look like a road map at the moment but its because you gave just given him the most amazing gift you ever could. Three beautiful children. You would just be a legend in his eyes!!!
    Dont be so hard on yourself!!!
    Gee, i really hope we hear some news from Mary today.....!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, I am really getting worried and stressed. I just want to know that everything is ok. Mary has been through so much.
    Thank-you for you kind words.
    Hope we hear something soon.

Mary, we just want you to know that we are thinking of you.
    Much love Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes. I agree with you Kell. I jump every time i get an notification noise on my phone to check if it is Mary.

Rae, how are you going?