Closed Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsErinR, can you tell me who long the Colorado cycle runs for? And a brief idea what you have to take?

I hope we hear from Mary today girls as I am getting worried too. Hope all is ok

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope13 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Been worrying about you all day Mary! Hoping you are ok!
    Kell, i am getting really worried. I bet you are too.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, I am so worried. I can't stop thinking about Mary. Lets hope all is ok and she will contact as when she can.
    We are all thinking of you mary. Sending you positive vibes. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope13 View Post
    Hi MrsErinR, can you tell me who long the Colorado cycle runs for? And a brief idea what you have to take?

I hope we hear from Mary today girls as I am getting worried too. Hope all is ok
    I am checking this thread all the time too! Mary, we're all behind you, and we hope you are OK.

Hope13, here's a link with a rough outline of the Colorado protocol. http://www.theivfclub.com/ivf-colorado-protocol/

From memory the Colorado runs over a 3-4 week period.

Aside from the Colorado drugs, I am having intralipid for high NK cells, CoQ10, Vitamin D, fish oil and Melatonin for Egg Quality, and Filgrastim which I'm not 100% sure of the purpose of! Maybe someone else can help on that. But I do gather it can help with egg quality too so I'm starting it a before EPU this time. (It costs a fortune so I hope it works).

I am changing from Puregon to Menopur for next cycle. Again, this is with the hope of improving egg quality. I responded well to Puregon so hopefully that doesn't change with Menopur.

I think that's everything! It's bewildering at first but you do get used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kell, have you ever had haemorrhoids during pregnancy?
    i am suffering at the moment. in a fair bit of pain.
    if you have had any experience with them, any tips on getting rid of them fast!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies, it appears Mary is busy dealing with whatever is or has happened. What can we say, we hope all is ok and cannot stop thinking about you.
    Wow what a thread we have here. I agree that you do all feel like best friends for sure... You are all so lovely and caring!
    Erin i just knew Dr Nick would make you do long cycle. i was shattered when he told us the same. You think how do i fill in the time. Life seems revolve around cycles doesn't it. Erin and Hope13, i hope more than anything in this word your next round is the one..
    Bwana are you Kath? i'm confused .
    Kel, you impress me jugling a family and having time for posting pretty much daily. Olivia must be the perfect child or sleeps lots.
    Today i feel heaps better and loving this weather more than anything. We plan to go to the country over Easter to see my family one last time before we have our hands full...
    I do hope Mary lets us know she is ok soon.
    Rae xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, yes I did get haemorrhoids. Mine were painful, but not that bad. I didn't use anything. Once I had bub they disappeared. It took a while. It was so painful to go to the toilet that I took medicine to make it easier to go.
    i would even go to the chemist. It's hard to work out what you can use when pregnant.
    Are you ok Mary? Xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae, I am coping well being a new mum. I think it is easier after twins. Olivia sleeps all night. I am so blessed and lucky. I just can't wait to you girls have your bubs.
    Enjoy your time in the country with your family. Glad your feeling well.
    I hope we hear from Mary in the morning. I do understand that she could be busy.
    Take care Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana, Kel, ok whilst we are on this subject i need to also ask a question. Ok so haemorrhoidas are around your bottom... I get that and well lets just say i have had trouble since i fell pregnant going to the bathroom. I have taken what the chemist told me was ok but i get pains in my tummy and believe she does too. She moves and kicks me constantly if i take it sometimes all night. I feel really bad for her and wonder if she also gets pain from it :-(
    The question i would like to ask is has either of you been going to the toilet and can feel like BIG lumpy (maybe large veins?)on both sides in the groin area leading to where she comes out!? I want to to ask the Dr but he has not yet been down there. Ha ha. I know it would be a pressure thing but it freaks me out a little. Can yhesebig things pop when you give birth as i'v watched how hard you need to push on that show, one born every minute.
    Also did anyone get like spider veins from pregnancy as i have only in one leg grrr.
    I am sure it is all worth it but no one tells you this stuff. Sorry girls for the details i am sure if and when we all meet we will laugh about it.
    Bwana, i also worked out you are Kath... He he he
    Rae xoxox
    Last edited by Just1; 20-03-2013 at 06:11. Reason: forgot something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, I am thinking of you and praying so you can feel our positive energy in this complicated time.

Girls, I have been reading your posts. Rae and Kath hope you are doing well now.
    Kel, I saw you photos. Your family is beautiful. Great genes !

Mr.Erin and Hope13, I hope next cycle goes well for both of you. The Colorado protocol is probably the most demanding of all. Once you get the hang of it, then it is ok. The bruises and pain caused by clexane injections were the worst part for me. Filgastrin helps with egg quality and the lining of the uterus. It is the most expensive medication I have taken too.
    I have also discovered that Estradot patches and Dexamethasone are cheaper in other pharmacies so do not rush to get it at Slades. As for Clexane is controlled by the PBS so the price is the same everywhere. Filgratrin is made to order so you have no option but to buy from Slades, me thinks

Sorry if I forgot anyone else in this thread.
    All the best!
    XO