Closed Thread
Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Mary!!!! Just stay calm, 28 weeks is great! Not what you were aiming for I am sure, but everything is going to turn out just fine. I have also just had a course of steroid injections just in case! Please just stay calm and don't panic, not only for your own sake, but for bubs. Please keep us informed, I will be thinking of you all day. You have done such a great job getting bub to 28 weeks.....take care and thinking of you.....kathxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Mary, The great news is you are 28 weeks. I understand that you don't want bub coming this early, but if bub does come he or she will have a excellent chance.
    It is normal to be scared. Just try to relax and and see what the scan shows. You are in the best place with all the best Doctors and nurses.
    I am thinking of you. I have everything crossed. Keep us posted.
    Love Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news Mary???

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Mary. Please keep us posted. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kath & Kel, really appreciate your amazing support. Scan went well, baby's head is down and there's still plenty of fluid around the baby. I think the dr coming tomorrow morning. But based on scan I'm pretty sure he's gonna leave baby for as long as we can keep it inside! I'm pretty relieved and totally buggered after an exhausting night and stressful day!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, I am so pleased that all is ok and that bub can stay in the womb longer. You just need to rest tonight. Thank-you for keeping us posted. I was getting worried.
    Thinking of you.

Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats great news Mary!!
    Now just rest up and take care.
    Thinking of you.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, goodness me the last few days everyone i know is going to hospital... Mary, i just read the posts. Thankgod you have made it o 28 weeks. This is great news and even better news there is still enough fluid around your little one. I too am thinking of you all the time.
    Bwana, glad to hear all is ok with you too and you are back home. Another friend of mine has also gone to hospital on Thursday as she started contractions but now home again.
    Kel, hope you and the family are all well and enjoying your big happy family.
    I went to the obst yesterday and he said i have a kellogg's baby... not too heavy, not too light, she is just right. I'm 32 wks Wed and she measured 32 cm so all is good at this end.

Take care all,
    Rae

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just1 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (17-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae good to hear everything is going so well. its nice to know that bub is just the right size, isnt it? i was happy to hear my bub was weighing a little bit ahead in light of my hospital trip. at least now i know if he did come a bit early that he is a good weight already, and he has had a course of steroids to help his lungs develop a bit more.
    if he is in fact weighing around the 4lb 4oz, he isnt much smaller than my first baby, who was born 5lb3oz and was only a week early.
    it is so exciting that we are all on the downhill slide now. yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    I have not written in this thread for a while, but have followed up yours and the other girls' posts. I have been praying for you. I feel for all the things that you have gone through to have this baby. In whatever you believe, just be faithful and please be calm and try to stay positive. I know that it is easier said that done and no one is your shoes, but please try.
    I have everything crossed for you.
    XO