Closed Thread
Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

Thanks for thinking of me. Another blood test on 15th. Can't wait to see how your scan goes. 12 weeks is a great step.

Talk soo Kel X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae,

Just wanting to wish you all the best. lts the people that would make such wonderful parents are the ones that have trouble. Life is so hard sometimes.

Take care kel. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel, I think your numbers are great. You'll be fine on the 15th, fingers crossed ) I am eagerly waiting for the 12wk scan on the 21st May, exciting!! I hope bub is doing ok, there's always that fear in the back of my mind!! Keep in touch

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, I have to say, I am so happy for you, after nine years of trying, you are having a baby. I have to admit, I was concerned when you started bleeding, but I am so happt that it has all worked out.
    Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana: Thanks heaps! You know some days I still feel like I'm in a dream, can't believe it's happening to me! I was also really scared about the 2 episodes of bleeding I had earlier on but luckily bub was all fine. So far so good fingers crossed. Still suffering with painful cysts on both ovaries but hopefully they will start to go down in the 2nd trimester as the hormones go down. Hope you are keeping well!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, l know what you mean, hoping everything is ok. l was so worried about having my second blood test. l throught that my BFP must have been someones elses results. Sounds silly, but after so many BFN its hard to believe the positive results. Plus l feel normal. No signs. l am only on the patches and the crinone. l will relax more after 12 weeks. Still along way to go. 5 weeks and 2 days at the moment. When is your due date? Mine is the 7th of Jan. Take care, talk soon. Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel, oh I totally understand how you feel! I had about 4 blood tests and it was an agonizing wait each time for the results! Then you start worrying about the scans. It seems the worry never stops! I am due on the 1 Dec so about 5 weeks ahead of you. I am exactly 11 weeks tomorrow, yayy! Can't believe it, still keep thinking its some sort of dream! I've decided I will wait till 15 weeks to tell friends, extended family and work people. I think I can wait another month and it will make me more confident everything is ok. I'll be having the baby mid Nov at 38 weeks and most likely an elective c-section according to the OB but still need to talk to him about it. He said no later than 38 weeks as less risky so no arguments from me! I've waited nearly 10 years for this baby so definately not taking any risks You take it easy, have a lovely weekend

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, 11 weeks that is wonderful. l think it is a great idea to wait till 15 weeks to tell everyone. l might do the same. l had a c-section with my twins at 38 weeks. l would not be scared to have another one. l was awake, it was wonderful. Takes abit to get over, but well worth every bit. 10 years is such along time to be waiting for a baby. l think ivf mums make excellent parents. As they understand just want a mircle a baby really is. Talk soon and have a lovely weekend to. Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel,

Tell me about the c-section. I'm abit scared of the whole awake thing. They do an epidural and you feel nothing?? How long till you can get up after a c-section? How long is the recovery? What's the pain like after? Is it realistically about a 3 month recovery till say you can start exercising again? The OB said 6 months till I can try to get preg again. I'll be 38 when this baby is born so we won't want to leave it much longer to try for another one, maybe a year max. Took me over 9 years to conceive this time, who knows if I will be lucky or not with no 2. But that doesn't matter now, main thing is to safely get through this time. Yeah lots of worries just praying for the best and each week is a milestone

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

l thought the c-sections was fine. l had a epidural. lf was'nt bad. l could feel it go in. Like a cold liquid going into my spine. l got up the next day after my c-section and had a shower. You have a pain pump and a drain. They are both fine, just get in the way alitte. They have your pain under control and it is fine. l was really worried about having my staples taken out. That was nothing. lt felt like someone pulling a hair out. l left Hospital after 6 days. l was driving within 2 weeks. lt did take about 6 months before l felt 100% normal again. Take the camera in. The nurses will take photos for you. A really lovey experience all round. l would have another c-section in a heart beat. lf all goes well, this time around l will be asking for another one.

All the best Kel