Closed Thread
Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz - Thanks for your reply and all the information. Your still a young chick compared to me! But I do feel alot more confident being in Dr Nick's hands now that I have heard from you.
    As I mentioned I have 3 weeks to go till I start on the pill but it feels like forevvveeeer. And I feel I am putting on so weight too the drugs no matter how much I work out and eat less. But I guess that is the least of my worries. Enjoy the bed rest as it sounds like it is the best place for you to be. Stay positive and I hope yhour heartburn subsides.

MrsErinR - I hope we can support each other on this journey together and I wish you all best with your next cycle. The waiting is a killer isn't it and I am so impatient.

Just1 - I have also done acupuncture at Bumps for all my transfers too. I did it for about 2 mths leading up to the transfers and then on the day I did it before the transfer and then rushed back and did it after. I believe it did assist me in getting a sticky one and getting pregnant.
    I wish you all the best on with your pregnancy too.
    Are you with Dr Nick too?

Just watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills right now. I know I know it isn't the most intelectual show but I love watching it. It just amazes me how much money some people have!

Have a wonderful night lovely ladies.

Hope13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae,
    So sorry I did'nt know about the google thing. I have removed the post that said your full name. Sorry again
    Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1 View Post
    Mrs Erin,
    One more thing on what we did extra that we hadn't before... We went to bump in Clayton and had acupuncture on day of transfer. I don't want to overload you but we also did Naturapath. Let me know later if you feel you want to give this a go!
    Thanks Rae. I did acupuncture at Bump in Hawthorn for my first cycle. That was before we worked out about the high NK cells and embarked on the Colorado protocol. I found that it was just hard to make time for the appointments around all the other IVF appointments and work and it was stressing me out so I decided to give it a miss the second time around. From what you've said I'm thinking now that I should consider including it again though. Did you do it for a few weeks before transfer?

Hope13, we can certainly be cycle buddies. I just hope I'm doing another cycle soon! I find the waiting to be the worst part too.

I got Dr Beers book today. Have any of you read it? I'd seen it mentioned on a lot of forums. It's so interesting and giving me a lot of hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, I ordered the Dr Beers book too through Amazon! I hope to receive it sometime next week. I can't wait to start reading it as I have heard it is a great book to read, and very relevant to what I am going through and some of you too.

Struggling to keep awake here at work, the 5.30am wake ups are killing me. But have to solider on.

Have a lovely day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I just wanted to mention that I'm aware of the whole name and google thing and for that reason I've not gone by my real name on these forums. I hope this doesn't confuse anyone especially when we hopefully meet one day with our new bubs. If anyone wants to let me know their email address then I will reply privately and we can connect via Facebook too.

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All,
    Mrs ErinR,
    Previously i did acupuncture and spent thousands with cycles with an asian guy in Clayton. The last time i went to Bump only on day of transfer and well yes combination of Colorado natural killer cells and transfer day acupuncture yes i am pregnant. Who knows but one thing i do know is i would never do any more than transfer day if i did it again! However i am now 41 and don't think i will be doing it again...
    Hope 13, yes with Dr Nick :-) first failed second one and here i am 31 pregnant.
    Kel, don't stress at all. I will stick to being Just1 and Rae xoxoxo.
    Mary i will send my email to Kell as im still on google. When you become Kell's friend on facebook i will let Kell give you my email no problem. Hope you are doing well.
    Take care girls.

Rae xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, not so good news today. I had a scan and my cervix is down to only 9mm now, very very short. Gone from 1.6cm down to 9mm in last 2 weeks. We can only pray I last abit longer. Otherwise baby weighs 1.1kg which is a great weight for 27wks. I'm just really hoping I can at least make 30 weeks!! Feeling abit disappointed and scared. I'll see my OB on Fri to discuss.

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!! Thats disappointing for you Mary! I understand your disappointment. But you are in the right place, just incase. Hopefully bub stays put for a few more weeks, if not, i am sure everything will work out just fine, you may just end up having a bit of a stay in hospital with your baby. Take care. Xxxx Thinking of you

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mary,
    I cannot imagine how you are feeling. I know nothing about this at all. Do you know why and or how this happens. Will they deliver bub and put your baby into special care? Has Dr Nick said what happens or when is a safe time if your cervix shortens too much. I still believe you are in the best hands and wish you all the best with whatever he decides. Thinking of you and blowing kisses your way.
    Rae xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mary, sorry to hear that. I am sending lots of positive vibes your way. You are in the best place, but hopefully bubs will stay put a bit longer!