Closed Thread
Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words after my BFN this week. I really appreciate it when I'm feeling a bit flat about our result. I can't believe how much this one hit me compared to the last time. You are all amazing and you've been through so much to get your BFP's and bubs.

Just1, it meant a lot to know I wasn't the only person who failed on their first Colorado so thanks for letting me know that. What did your FS recommend to you to do after that? Did you change anything, or just try again?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Just1  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs ErinR
    Yes we did change one thing and that was Dr Nick put me on some sort of expensive injection called filgastrim. He said it would improve the quality of the egg and this was the last thing we were prepared to try before giving up. Well it worked for us and i guess it was meant to be....
    Good luck for your next try and i will cross everything for you.

Rae.xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here you go Kell. This was taken a couple of days ago at 29 weeks 4 days.
    Yes Rae, i agree, my mind has regressed to the early stage of worry!!! Bub has been moving so much lately. He hardly sleeps!!! Hope this is not a sign of things to come, i love my sleep!!! All my other bubs were fantastic sleepers, so dont know how i would go with one that dosnt sleep much!!
    I am getting so excited!!! I cant wait for the next 8 weeks to pass now!!!
    Mary, you are doing great. Sometimes i wish i had to stay in bed. I just get so tired!!! But i am learning lately to say no to my older children. I just try to do too much for them. Two of them are adults and one not far off, so i am not being a bad mum.
    uploadfromtaptalk1362264911232.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rae,

I did Filgrastim this time but only started it after the transfer. I gather NL is getting some people onto it earlier though so maybe that's what's in store for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Kath, you look great. You are one of thoses people who look amazing. Small all over with a perfect bump. Thank-you for adding a picture. Remember that being a good mum is sometimes saying no.
    Take care and keep up the photo's kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh, thanks Kell. I dont feel it lately. Starting to feel huge and heavy and still have 8/9 weeks to go.
    Your preggy pic looks gorgeous. There really is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman in my opinion.
    Keep posting pics of Olivia please, i am sure the other girls will agree not only is she such a little cutie, but she makes us all a little cluckier!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, I will post some more picture. I must say I feel super lucky having Olivia. He sleeps from 10.30pm till 7.30am. I just love her to bits. I thought having the twins was wonderful, with one baby you bond so much more. I am lovel every minute of it. Can't wait to you girls have your beautiful bubs and I can see your pictures.
    kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My twins.

Hi Girls, I hope you don't mind me adding a picture of my twins. They were my 7th ivf cycle.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, you look wonderful!! Such a cute baby bump!! So wonderful to hear that you are doing great and 8/9 weeks is really not that long to go. Are your kids excited about the new arrival coming soon? I'm coping as best as I can with the bedrest although being at home would be far more enjoyable than in hospital. I don't always get much sleep here at night and wish I was in my own far more comfy bed at home. Hospital beds are not the most comfortable.

Kel, sounds like Olivia is a great sleeper! That's awesome if she sleeps through most of the night and she's only like 9 weeks or so?? I thought babies wake up for a feed every 3 hrs or so?? Ahhh so many new things to learn soon!

AFM, I'm 26 wks 4 days today!! Approaching 27 weeks now which seems to be my OB's magical date!! All along he's been saying that he just needs me to get past the 27 week mark. I guess he thinks its starting to get relatively safer if I have to deliver super early, lets hope not!! Bubs is kicking lots although does go through quiet periods during the day. The great thing about being in hospital is the Doppler checks every morning which is real reassuring when you hear the heartbeat. Getting sick of hospital food! And still getting emotional when hubby leaves me in the evenings! He doesn't understand why I burst into tears, well he does in a way I suppose. I don't think all the hormones are helping either! I'm feeling lots of muscular aches and pains in my tummy. Are they growing pains?? Kath/ Rae, I wonder if you're feeling the same??

Take care all, Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, absolutely gorgeous twins!!! You have 3 beautiful children!! Enjoy every precious moment of these years while they are little!!