Closed Thread
Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae, I remember feeling the same as you. First trimester you worry all the time. You lay back and enjoy the second more. Then the last, is more worry. Think it is because you are so close, yet not quite there. Hormones running crazy through your body. Just wanting to meet you much wanted baby. Enjoy this wonderful time. I am missing being pregnant. Pregnancy is so amazing.
    Take care Kel xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, I am not planning on going back to work to Olivia is older. My husband works at centre link and I get a payment off the government for having 3 children. So at the moment it is not worth me working. As mum is not with us anymore I don't have anyone to help with child care. So I would have to pay. I love being at home with the kids. Are you planning on going back to work?
    Kel xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone. Sorry in advance, a bit of a 'me' post. Sadly, my first Colorado has ended in a BFN. I was so very hopeful after some of the success stories here.

I had a big old cry when I got home for work which does help to feel better. And, I have cracked open an expensive bottle of wine for my little pity-party tonight. This is only our 2nd cycle but we threw so much at it with intralipid and Colorado protocol and we felt we had a really good chance, but sadly it was not meant to be this time.

Anyway, back to see the NL on the 18th to plan for whatever will happen next. Does anyone have any predictions? Did any of you fail first time up on Colorado?

Kel72 I've loved seeing the photos of Olivia. She is gorgeous. Maryz, I hope things are getting easier for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsErinR,
    I am so sorry that you got a Bfn. It is such a hard road. I have only ever done one colorado. However I have done 9 full ivf cycles and 6 frozen. I have 4 year old twins and 9 week old Olivia.
    Keep your chin up. Please keep us posted.
    Love Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, I've only got 1 year maternity leave from work. Given I've had to use up 6 months of it during my pregnancy then it means I only have 6 months with bub unfortunately unless they allow me 2-3 mths extension which I will ask for I think. Worst case I have to be back at work end of year and mum will help out. Yes I can understand how difficult it must be if you haven't got family to help with some of the child care. And child care costs are crazy! Enjoy your time with your babies I reckon, they are only little for a short period of time

MrsErin, so sorry to hear you got a bfn. I am sure NL will have a next course of action for you. He is an amazing doctor. It's a tough emotional road but you will succeed. I was lucky, the Colorado did work for us straight away but there's so many other factors that could be involved eg embryo quality. I totally believe in the Colorado and I'm sure NL will have many examples of women where it didn't work straight away. Good luck with your appointment, let us know how you go.

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, Kso9,my pessaries were always in the fridge. I was told they had to be..... Mrs Erin, i also had great faith in the Colorado protocol and was thinking first go was going to be it! Well i was very wrong and it didn't work until the second so hang in there. Mayry i do hope you are feeling much better and not so sad now. Lets be honest, we have been incredibly lucky to be where we are and yet again everything is out of our control... Kel, i have been hearing all this talk about being pregnant and i finally get it. I too think i will miss it but looking forward to holding her. Bwana, welcome back, is you mind doing backflips like ine thinking not long now and do i have everything ready, Is your belly growing quicker than ever now as mine has a verandah. Now that is a little scary as if i keep growing at this rate i'll need a crane to hold it up soon.

Ladies all take care.

Rae xoxox
    Last edited by Just1; 02-03-2013 at 09:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, I will post a photo of myself the morning of my c-section. I look big, fat and swollen. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default As you can see my husband had been doing the house work. From the back grown.

38 weeks 3days. Boy I hate this picture!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, yes I am hanging in here and getting used to hospital life. It's true, we gotta be thankful for even getting this far. I never thought I'd get pregnant in the first place so I guess 13 weeks in hospital is a small price to pay to have my precious baby. But still so unfair. Just trying to stay as happy and comfy as hospital can be ) I'm so glad you're doing well and just think what a miracle is growing inside that big baby bump of yours )

Kel, woww you were big hehe Tell me, when does the belly really start to look big big. I've got a bump but its still not huge. Maybe 26 wks still abit early. Most of the growth is the last 3 mths right??

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, I started to look big at about 28 weeks. I always measured bigger than I should have. I think it was alot to do with being pre streched from having a big set of twins. I carried over 15 pounds of babies. Plus being over weight. My body never recovered from having the them. It also depends on how you are carring. Olivia was stuck with her bum straight out. You do tend to get bigger near the end of your pregnancy. In saying that, I have a friends that looked amazing. Her whole pregnancy. Small bump. Her baby was still 7.3 pounds.
    Everyone is different.
    Rae & Kath, Glad you are both doing great. Would love some pregnancy photo's.
    Kel xxx