Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Olivia shopping

Yesturday
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, Hope you are going ok. Congrats on your big mile stone tomorrow of 26 weeks. That is wonderful. Are you having another utrasound tomorrow? I am sure everything will be fine. How are you feeling? When I was put in Hospital early when having my twins, I was put on the moniter everyday. Are you put on the moniter everyday? Thinking of you.
    KS09, Welcome to our little group. Good luck with your up coming transfer.
    Rae, Loved your baby shower pictures on facebook. Your cake was amazing. You look like pregnancy agrees with you. Not long now till you meet your little buba.
    Kath, How are you going? Are you still working?
    Girls, When we have all settled and had our babies we will have to have a meet up.
    Thinking of you all. Take care and talk soon.

Love Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kel, thanks and yes 26 wks is abit of a milestone. My OB is very relieved we're passing the 26 wks stage. They checked the heartbeat yesterday with the Doppler and that was fine. They will check with the Doppler everyday from 26 wks I believe so they started yesterday. I think you're referring to fetal monitoring and that starts after about 30 weeks I'm told. Depends on the OB as he might decide to order it sooner. I am feeling good apart from just hating the hospital bed. Home is so much more comfy. The food is nice and it certainly means I'm off my feet more by being here. 1 week down. 12 weeks to go! I'm loving the photos of Olivia, she's so beautiful!! Take care of yourself!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, your baby is so cute! God bless. Dressing up little girls is so much fun, i have a one year old nephew, his dress code is a nappy and a singlet, hopeless boys!

Mary, i emailed Matt to ask about clexane, he said it's not part of the colorado, it's an addition, and that NL hasn't prescribed it for me so i'm not getting it. I feel like he just told me off.. oops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Mary congrats on 26 weeks! they really fly by huh... Kel wow Olivia is soooo beautiful great pic. Bwana, hope all is going well with you.
    Ladies, i had a melt down at the Obst yesterday! I am so scared now 10wks to go and freaking out. Kel i did mention to my Dr about your friend's baby born at 39wks and they knew nothing was wrong :-(. The nurse said are you stressed about it and i started crying. Dr entered the room and said if i am worried he will bring me in at 28wks now and do internal!! If i show any signs of going into labour he will bring it on but i must be prepared to have c-section if labour takes too long and i feel much better either way!!!! He said Ladies placenta's over the age of 40 they don't let go over at all anyway.
    Last night i was in bed and at midnight i had the worst pain that i think felt kind of like it was coming from my ovaries... Lasted for about 15 mins. I was crying with pain and couldn't sit stand or make it go away.
    Today ladies feeling like a new woman and thinking omg maybe only 8 more weeks now wooow..
    Mary, no stress as i said when and if you want a visit let me know.

Rae xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, I was put in Hospital at 32 weeks with the twins. I was put on the monitor for around 30 minutes to a hour each day. They can even tell if bub has the hiccups. If you drink cold water when on the monitor bub will move like crazy. You seem alittle brighter. I also remember hating the hospital bed. I felt like my bum was hanging out on one side and my tummy was hanging out the other. I was have looked a sight. I was in there for two weeks. Home for two, then put back in till I had the twins.
    Rae, I am so sorry I stressed you out about my friend. I do believe that I had a much better Doctor than my friend had. I saw my Doctor more. Which I think makes a big difference. Maybe ivf patients get more doctor visits. So there is a greater chance to pick things up when there not right.
    Glad you are feeling great today. So sorry again for stressing you out.
    KS09, thank-you for saying Olivia is lovely. I just love her. It is really nice dressing a baby girl up. Whenever I take Olivia out, she is in a dress with a headband on and a bracelet. She also has 10 pairs of shoes. I have a thing for shoes. Best of luck with you transfer. Must be so expensive having to fly to Melbourne all the time. You do a amazing dr now though.
    Take care girls. Love Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kel, please don't feel bad at all. I know things happen that is out of our control and it isn't fair. I am going to be super fine. I am just freaking out as it is coming oh so quick now. I just want her in my arms now and know she is ok.

Rae xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, just a random question, is it okay to keep progesterone pessaries in the fridge? I had to use the first one this monring, and it kinda started to melt in my hand while undoing the wrapper. I keep them in my bedroom, aircon is on at 23deg but during the day it can get up to 30 deg in the room. i just hope i'm not losing the vital ingredients when it starts to melt in my hands

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have really , just haven't had a chance to post. But I have been reading along. Mary, I am so sorry you have ended up in hospital earlier than you would have liked. I know it must really suck. It is all for a good cause, although I know I don't really have to tell you. Kell, Olivia is gorgeous. She looks so happy!!!! I am glad things are going well for you. Rae, I have been the same lately. All of my anxiety I had early in the pregnancy which I haven't had to deal with for a couple of months has returned in the last week, and I just said to my dh last night that now we are getting closer, I am worrying that something is going to go wrong! If bub is a bit quiet for a day, I really stress out, and whinge to him that something must be wrong , and then the next day bub goes crazy moving all of the time. On Monday I had a visit with my gp, and he was having a feel of my tummy, and told me that he thinks bubs head is up near my ribs. So I guess I was expecting to feel kicking up high, but I am not because of that reason. I am feeling super tired lately, so that awesome second trimester energy has definitely gone now, and has been replaced with the tiredness!!! I am just going to try and take it all one day at a time, and remind myself that it doesn't matter what doesn't get done each day, the important thing is that my body is working super hard growing a little human, and just rest when I need to. 9 weeks to go!!!!! Keep up the good work girls!!!! Take care. xxxx Kath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, they are going to start the fetal monitoring when I'm closer to 30 wks I believe. At the moment they've started checking the heartbeat with the Doppler every morning. Bub likes to hide hehe I don't worry cause I can feel the kicks Im not sure if you work but if you do, do you plan on going back at some stage?

KS09, the progesterone pessaries always start to melt as soon as they come into contact with your fingers. I keep mine in the fridge and take it out right before using them. Even straight from fridge they start to melt as soon as touch them out of their wrapper. Definately store in cool place or fridge. Fridge not critical if you have a cool place.

Rae, I think that your feelings are perfectly normal. All of us IVF ladies will stress until we hold our babies in our arms. We've all been through so much to get so far! I worry every day too but we have to stay positive and it won't be long now till we are all mummies ) Try to relax. But I do understand its easier said than done.

Kath, thanks for your support hun, hospital sucks but nurses are so lovely it makes it easier. I'm feeling the first semester tiredness coming back too and that's despite lying on my bum all day. Our bodies are certainly working super hard to grow these little humans ) Amazing really!! From what friends tell me, the third trimester is challenging as you get bigger and carrying more weight and more tired. Just think its not long to go now.

AFM, got awesome news. My glucose tolerance test came back perfect, I don't have gestational diabetes woohooo I'm so relieved! Does anyone know if NL does a repeat test after the 26 wk glucose tolerance test? Just wondering whether they might check again in 4-6 wks. I do however have a minor urinary tract infection so taking some antibiotics. I understand its common though in pregnancy. Nurse said something was minor elevated in my urine so the antibiotics are a precaution. I'm coping ok during the day in hospital but evenings I find I get lonely once hubby leaves. So hoping next 12 wks fly!!

Mary xx