Closed Thread
Page 69 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    You sound so much better in your last message. I hope your Hospital stay is getting easier. I don't think I ever told you that my sister and I were born at 31 weeks. We were prem. That was very early back in 1972. I have no issues. My sister has some back issues but I think that is more to do with being twins than being prem. I was always scared that I would have my twins early to. Which did'nt happern. It is just amazing what they can do now. I was talking to that lady at kinder again today. Her little one was born at 26 weeks. She has no heath issues at all. Only on the small size. She is 6.5 pound at 18 weeks. I don't think you will have your bub early. 12 weeks on Thursday. A amazing job.
    I so wanto to add some pictures of Olivia. I will see if my sister can help me. Olivia is just to cute not to show everyone.
    Kepp up the amazing work.
    Love Kel. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Test
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel, I haven't been able to work out how to upload an attachment but finally I've just managed to do it. It's actually very easy. Ok here's the steps:
    1. Click on Reply to Thread
    2. Click on Go Advanced
    3. In the header, next to the letter A in bold, click on this paper clip sign which stands for attachments.
    4. Once it takes you to the attachments page, on the right side of the page click on Add Files.
    5. It lets you add a file from the computer or your iPhone's existing photos. I just did a test one from my iPhone.
    6. Once file attached, click on Done on the bottom right of the page.
    7. Once you click on Done, it takes you back to your message you were writing. You need to write at least something in your message, it doesn't seem to allow just photo with no text. I just wrote test hehe
    8. You can click on Preview Post just to see your message and photo before sending if you want to make sure it's attached.
    9. Finally just click Submit Reply.
    10. Good luck!! Cannot wait to see photos of Olivia !!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mary,
    You must be beside yourself... I say just take it easy and lap up all the great hospital food and nurses fussing all over you. That is i hope the food and nurses are good? Hmmm after reading your post i thought maybe i shouldn't ask but i am going to anyway.
    When you are ready i would love to come and visit if you are feeling up to it that is. I was thinking i could even jump up on your bed and do a little dance for you to make you laugh! (not with this big belly). Please don't feel bad in saying no though if you don't want me there.... I work next door tomorrow and i am there off and on every week. I do hope they can hold bubba in for as long as possible and is goes well for you. I am thinking of you often and wish you all the luck in the world.

Rae xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, thank you for sharing the stories of other prem babies, it's really reassuring to hear. Woww so you were born at 31 weeks?? I think anything over 30 is pretty safe ) The nurses do tell me that most women who come in with cervix issues and stay lengthy periods of time generally do make it close to term so I'm glad to hear it. I'm hoping for the best.

Rae, thank you for your kind words. I think of you often too and I hope all is well?? How's that bub, kicking around?? Would love to meet you but please give me a few weeks to settle in and so I'm not such an emotional wreck. I think if I can get past the 28/29 week stage I will finally be alot more calmer. I've been crying every night hubby leaves the hospital and just feeling sad for myself. I know it's silly but I'm sad we can't be enjoying this special time together at home. I'm already missing being home with my husband but I know I must do this for our baby so once I calm down and feel more at ease definately love you to come. But for the moment I've already told a few friends and work colleagues just to give me a few weeks. Nurses are absolutely amazing here, all midwives and so lovely and friendly and knowledgable, they really make it alot easier. They come and chat for like 10 mins. The food is mostly quite good, there's enough choices and you're never hungry that's for sure. I just don't like the meat dishes, well pregnancy has put me off meats apart from chicken. Overall it's not too bad. How is your work going? When do you finish up?

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My OB came to see me this morning and he's organizing the glucose tolerance test and other bloods to be done tomorrow. I mentioned that yayy it's 26 weeks this Thursday and he did alittle happy dance himself! Soo funny!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Olivia's first smile! 8weeks old.

My baby girl. x
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    Thank-you so much for telling me how to load pictures. I just love Olivia so much.

Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Olivia first photo shoot!

2 weeks old. x
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

francisca  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, you willget sick of photos of Olivia. x