Closed Thread
Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    April78, ohh now I understand what you mean, thanks ) Yes I'm sure there will be heaps of baby clothes from family and friends but that won't be till after the birth. I've decided I'm not having a baby shower, can't do it with my bed rest! So we'll have a party once bub arrives. It's really just the stuff we need to buy for the hospital that I want to get sorted Really appreciate your help

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Glad everyone is doing well.
    MrsErin, Hope you egg collection went well. Thinking of you.
    Hi Mary, April is right. With the clothing sizes. I did'nt buy anything much as I had everything put away from having the twins. A good way in guessing the sizing as they get older is a one year old wears a size 1. A two year old wears a size 2.
    As for new borns I would not buy many 0000. Manly 000. They grow is quick. As you said, you will get heaps of clothing from family and friends. I brought nighties when i had my twins. It is easier when you are learning to put nappies on.
    So pleased your scan went well.

Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    24 weeks today wooohooo, feeling real happy )

Happy Valentines Day to all )

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Colorado protocol

Hi ladies,

Congrats on 24 weeks Maryz.

We got 18 eggs at collection. Sadly though, only 9 were mature and 7 of those have fertilised. Still, a pretty good result I guess! More than I had at my first cycle.

Transfer booked in for Monday. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, that is a good result, well done. My numbers were similar to yours. We got 19 eggs in the last cycle and 6 fertilized and 3 went on to become blastocysts. My last blastocyst is my precious baby I am now carrying Hopefully you will get some nice blastocysts out of the 7 fertilized ones. The scientist did tell me that 2 or 3 blastocysts is a great result for any cycle and they typically don't expect more. Are you hoping to have 2 transferred or just a singleton? Good luck for Monday!!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow, 3 blastocysts from 6 is a great result. I am hoping to get one to transfer and one to freeze and any more would be a huge bonus! We're sticking with transferring singletons for now.

Did my first clexane tonight. Stabbed myself in the finger when opening it so now I have a bruise there. First estradot patch today too, and pessaries start tonight. Ordered my Filgrastim. This protocol is full on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, I agree the protocol is definately full on but as long as you get clear instructions as to when to take what then it becomes pretty straightforward. I think it's only daunting at first. Don't worry if you start seeing bruises on your tummy caused by the Clexane jabs, it's very common. It also makes my tummy really itchy. All the best for Monday, hopefully you'll have several perfect looking blastocysts

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, how are you doing? How's the kids? It's so exciting we're putting a few items on layby at Baby Bunting while they're on sale including the baby jogger pram, bassinet, car capsule and change table. I also bought a few cute muslin wraps and a baby blanket on eBay. I still need to find a good baby bath & stand. What do you use to bath the baby? I'm doing my research online seeing I got plenty of time hehe I'm not going to worry about baby clothes for now. Hoping I safely get to 30 wks with no dramas and then it will be safer to pop out to the shops for an hour or so to look at the baby clothes if the dr lets me. Yeah I'll get a few of 0000 and 000 sizes, that's prob best. I'm feeling well apart from terrible heartburn and uncomfortable at night. My next check up scan is Thurs so fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend.

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francisca, how are you? I have been thinking about you and hope you got your BFP. Let us know how you are )

MrsErin, good luck again for transfer tomorrow. Hope those embies are growing beautifully for you ) Do you know if NL is doing the transfer? Are you having the Pregnyl injected at the same time??

Rae, how did your baby shower go hun?? I'm sure you got a heap of gorgeous baby things ) So exciting isn't it!! You're in the third trimester now, woww!!

Kath, how are you doing?? Hopefully work is not too crazy for you!

AFM, I kinda don't mind relaxing in front of the air cond at home given its so hot outside! Bubs has been kicking away, love it! Anxious alittle about my upcoming scan on Thurs but hoping the cervix continues to behave itself

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Maryz. As of Saturday we had 5 embryos going solidly and 2 that had slowed a bit. So, we're booked in for transfer tomorrow at 10.15. I'm going to richmond first to have the ppet from NL and then to Clayton for the transfer. Not sure who will do the transfer but it won't be NL.

Have really suffered post EC this time around. It was harder than the last one.

Clexane is horrible!

Looking forward to being PUPO again :-)