Closed Thread
Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kel, I'm glad to hear you are feeling alot better. Is your hubby still home helping you out or is he back at work now? Does baby Olivia sleep through most of that night or are you up feeding regularly? Hopefully the twins are getting more and more adjusted to their baby sister ) I think it just takes time!!

Yes it's hard to believe how far I've come now and past the half way mark now. But you know it still doesn't take away the constant worry. I just want to get to the day I hold this baby in my arms! Our next scan is this Thurs morning, the 21 wk scan so looking forward to it. With any luck might get a good pic of bub. We're not finding out the sex as looking forward to the surprise! It just means we need to pick a boy and girl name which isn't easy hehe

You mentioned breast feeding and I'm just curious, is it easier for a baby to feed from a bottle rather than the breast? I heard that it is and that's why you don't do both at the same time or else bub won't breast feed. But not sure if its actually true.

Take care of yourself

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary & Kel,

The ET is an exciting moment for me. Of course, for this particular one I had all those questions about the eggs that did not fertilised in my mind. But NL was really helpful in explaining some of the reasons as well as bringing up positive thoughts to that moment again.
    He said he had a case of one egg collected that fertilised and became a viable pregnancy.
    He also said that the medication will help me. I am trusting him and all of you that have gone thru this.
    Now I am in the longest 2ww of all times as I am currently unemployed.

Kel, I hope Olivia is cute as her name and that you are having the best time with her.

Mary, I think as long as your scans and other tests show that you bub is fine, maybe you should not worry to much now as you have crossed the half way mark. It is probably time for you to enjoy the beauty of being pregnant and that your dreams are your reality now
    p.s who was your dr at Mivf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francisca, all the best for your 2ww. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you You take it easy and just look after yourself. And yes that's the case I mentioned to you too about the 1 egg collected that resulted in a pregnancy, I met the girl so it is true!! AFM, you are right I should relax more but it's hard when you've been through a pregnancy loss. And I think anyone having gone through years of IVF will worry until they hold their baby in their arms. But I'm doing my best!

Mary xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, Hope everyone are well. Mary good luck for Thursday. So exciting to see your little bubba again with all the detail. Before we know it we will! be holding our little ones in our arms... I just want her now.
    Francisca, my friend had only one egg on day of transfer and called in on day two as they didn't think it would go the distance and she has a baby girl 1 year old. Good luck with everything and i will cross everything for you.
    Kel, hope all is going well with Olivia and she is sleeping good for you. I tried to look up your husband but there are so many Gordon Stones on Facebook, i had a look at a few but i need to know what his profile pic may be to find him.
    Bwana, hope all is going well for you and you are enjoying this as much as i am. Life is good right now and heading to the country this weekend to see my Mum in Shepparton for a whole week to spend time with family and friends before i get too big...

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    I think I can understand what this pregancy means to you and can only imagine how much you have gone thru after your loss. It is all very recent, but please take one day at a time and try to enjoy this blessing.

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Just1,

Thank you for the support.
    i hope you have a great time in the country with family and friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francisca, I forgot to say that my dr at Melb IVF was Lyndon Hale. I saw him for years, many cycles, many transfers, he never wanted to change anything or do any further testing or give me any meds. I should have moved to Monash years and years ago.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, have a great time in the country with your family. I'm so thrilled to hear you are cruising along in the pregnancy, you're doing great!! Enjoy yourself and get lots of relaxation ) Where in the country does your family live?? It's always nice to get out of Melb!!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if its best to buy a baby capsule car seat for the first year or just get the convertible car seat which is suitable for the first 4 yrs but isn't a capsule you can remove and carry around?? Any views??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Mary, i think it is personal preference really. I am going to use the carseat that you can face backwards until bub can sit up, and then turn around to face forward.
    How is the bedrest going? Are you getting used to it? Some days i really envy you, when i have had to work all day, then come home and cook dinner for everyone, clean and do washing. I have found in the last 4 - 6 weeks that i want the house clean ALL of the time, the washing up to date etc and i just cant sit still.
    I have just had my nephew and his girlfriend staying here for the last 10 days, and while i have enjoyed having them here, i am looking forward to getting the house back to normal, and less mess around the place.
    Kuds back at school next week as well, so a bit of nornal routine will be good too.
    Rae, i am envious of you going to the country for a week. How lovely. Have a great time.
    Kel, i also tried to find your husband on facebook, but as Rae said there are a lot of people with the same name. (I noticed a lot of them were musicians too).
    Also, welcome to the new girls. And good luck with your up and coming cycles.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub