Closed Thread
Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Bwana, all is going very well thanks. I had app yesterday and to be honest it was a waste of my time. Grrr drove all the way to Berwick to see him and the nurse listened to the heart beat! said perfect, any quetions! and that was pretty much it. Dr said i am not fat at all and they don't weigh patients unless they look like there could be a problem. So i need to get over it. Mary i know Dr Nick lets know patients of his give bith naturally if they are older but am so glad my Dr doesn't believe in this as i am excited to at least give it a go... So i haven't been to the toilet for a couple of days! took some actilax syrup last night. OMG i had pains all night and she was kicking me all night like never before. She has been kicking me all day still and it has scared me so much. I mean can it hurt her? can it give her a pain in her belly too. God i feel so bad, i cannot eat anymore fruit/veg/fibre than i am eating and still nothing is working. Can anyone help me.
    Take care ladies.

Rae xooxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Rae, have you tried eating a handful of prunes everyday?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, you should get yourself a bottle of Agarol from the chemist. Dr Nick told me its safe during pregnancy and it works great! You take 30 ml at night before bed and it really helps with constipation. I don't get tummy pains when I've taken it. Give it a try and hope you feel better. Prunes or prune juice is also good.

Kath, how are you going??

Kel, I hope the soreness goes away soon for you. I really don't think I'm gonna have much choice so c-section it will be for me. In a way I'm somewhat relieved about it, no labour pains but of course lots of pain after. Hubby will also stay home a few weeks to help.

AFM, well I haven't had a good few days. Bub was real active and then suddenly I felt nothing for 2 days and I was freaking out totally. I went to my GP who arranged an urgent scan for me this morning. Bub is all good, kicking on the ultrasound so I was super relieved! And of course now I've had lots of kicks all day today. Always the way isn't it!! I think I need to relax abit and have faith all is ok. Next week I have the full scan and see my OB. But today they did say bub is measuring 2 weeks bigger. How is that possible??

Tomorrow I reach a milestone, 20 weeks exactly woohoooo

Take care all
    Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Woo hoo Mary!!!! Way to go!!!! I am so happy for you.
    I have RREALLY popped in the last few days. Will attach a pic tomorrow. Loving this belly!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I am so over the moon for you Mary. 20 weeks!!!! That is great.
    Enjoy your pregnancy, I feel slighly sad that mine is over. Over the moon that I have a beauitful bub, but I miss being pregnant.
    Mary, Don't be to hard on yourself, you had a really bad time last year. You are doing the right thing, if your worried see your Doctor. Thats what they are there for.
    Olivia is already 9.9kg. I just love her so much.
    One of the girls in my Mothers Group had a baby on Olivia's due date. The 7th of Jan. He has heart and lung issues and has been at the Royal Womens in melbourne. Now he is being transfered to the Royal Childrens. Just feel so bad for her. To have a healthy baby is the luckest gift in the world.
    You girls are doing great. Can't wait till you all have your bubs.
    Take care Kel. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Is anyone else having hip issues during the night? If I lay on my back I wake up with back ache, but it dosnt matter what side I lay on, I wake up all through the night with aching hips.
    Am I alone on this one?
    Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, You are not alone with hip issues. When I was in bed I would lay with a pillow between my legs and one under my tummy. Helps a bit. Sometimes when I would get out of bed in the morning, the first 10 steps I would be like a 80 year old.I was told that you should only lay on yor left side. Not on your back at all. Hoping your hip pain improves.
    Talk soon Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

I fall asleep on my left side, but wake up all through the night on my back or right side.
    I had this with my last pregnancy 10 years ago, but it didnt start until later on when i was bigger. I ended up having to go to the chiro to have it fixed. Two visits and i havent had another problem until now.
    Kel, if you are still having problems, try a chiropractor. I think i might have to make an appointment too. I just need more sleep!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I'm a newbie to the Colorado Protocol....just launching into it now. I just about died when I saw all the meds I need to take! Not sure how I'll go keeping up with it all, but I have created a mighty big spreadsheet of what to take when.

This is my 2nd IVF cycle. Fingers crossed! I have high NK cells, diagnosed by Dr NL

I'm getting the impression from reading here that Filgrastim is pretty expensive! Is that true? I haven't filled my scripts yet as I'm just at the Synarel sniffing stage of a Down Reg cycle.

Congrats to all the BFP's and recent births here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin, welcome!! I'm a true believer in the Colorado protocol. It worked wonders for me after nearly 10 years of no success. I'm also with Dr NL, he's fantastic, and as soon as I moved to him and did the Colorado it worked for us straight away two times in a row (I lost one pregnancy). How long have you been with Dr NL? Is it your first cycle with him? Don't worry about the huge number of meds you need to take. It's daunting at first but real straightforward if you just go by nurse Matthew's instructions, he's so helpful and friendly. I had NK cells too but not super high. We were given a choice as to whether to do the Filgrastim injection or not and we decided against it due to the cost. Yes it's very expensive over $1000 per injection. Instead we did the intralipid infusions which are very cheap $30 plus $150 on the day you get it done. It worked for us. I believe if you go for the Filgrastim you'll still have to do the intralipid infusions too. Good luck and I really wish you success in this next cycle!

Mary