Closed Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Colorado protocol

I have an appointment with my gp at 6pm. Moving around seems.to irritate the pain. But I am stuck at work and cant leave.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, hope you feel better soon. I'm not happy with my stitch at the moment, it's sore and prickling me. It sort of keeps happening every other day. I really hate it. I don't know whether its just something not to worry about or a bad sign. Well I stay off my feet as much as I can, can't do much more. Two more weeks till my 21 wk scan and I really can't wait. Really need the reassurance!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Mary, I am feeling better today, thank you. Went to the doctor, and nothing showed up on the pee stick thingy, but he is sending the wee off for testing. ????
    I can understand you needing the reassurance. Have you told your doctor about the stitch being prickly?? Maybe it is because bub is getting bigger and stretching everything down in that region. By all means, if you are worried about anything, you should always seek help for your peace of mind.
    Hope you have a good day.
    Take care
    Kath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mary,

Hypnobirthing is definately not for those heading for c-section. It is just a great way to keep calm and not have as much pain with labour. Meditation and breathing is the aim of the hypnobirthing so ill give it a go.
    I haven't started shopping other than hospital stuff as Tom's sister has a cot /car seat baby bath etc. She only had one child and they are in such good condition i think we would be mad to say no!
    Oh and i went to bed last night 8pm. I was so tired i havent felt like this before and didn't feel any movement over night so was thinking that's not good.... Had a scan today and all is good. Now she is moving like she is having a party in there.
    Take care girls and Kath hope you are feeling better by now.
    Rae xo
    Last edited by Just1; 11-01-2013 at 15:49. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, glad you're feeling better. Yes I did mention the prickly feeling to my OB a while ago and he said its because some of the thread from the stitch is hanging inside for easy removal. So it can be irritating which it is!! Last Sun he checked my cervix and said it was closed and all fine. I don't want to be a pain and call again. I'm seeing him in 2 weeks straight after my 21 wk scan.

Rae, you're so lucky to have access to a scan anytime you want for reassurance!! I find the 4-5 wk wait in between scans a nightmare! I feel bub move usually in the mornings and at night. Otherwise bub seems to be very quiet during the daytime! Hope you're able to get some rest and have a great weekend.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls, dr gave me the all clear with the bladder issue. He thinks maybe my little man is laying on my bladder, rolling around on it and possibly even using it as a trampoline!!! Causing some irritation and discomfort. If that is the case, I can put up with it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    So sorry I have not been on for days. I ty to read the threads most days and see how wonderful you are all doing.
    Bladder infections are super common with pregnancy. Cranberry juice is great for stopping infections. I was the same girls, Heaps of movement in the morning and at night. Sometimes nothing all day. My Dr said that offen means that is going to be the sleeping pattern of your baby. I had many of times when I would lay on my bed drinking a cold glass of water hoping for movement.
    Olivia is a excellent baby. Sleeps all night except at around 4.30am when she needs a feed.
    Girls, if you wold like to have a look at Olivia on Facebook my husbands name is Gordon Stone. There is photos of Olivia and the twins there.
    Mary, I will fill you in on my cesarean.
    I had to be at the Hospital at 10.00am. I was gowned up early. I was taken down to theatre at around 1.30. My Dr arrived at 2.00 then he started. I had a spinal this time. it took 5 goes to get it in. I hated it. I felt everything, only no pain. With the twins I had a Epidural, which I thought was so much better. There is very little talking, there was heaps with the twins. It took my Dr 45 min to get Olivia out. She was right down ready to be born. My Dr had to use forcesaps. Sorry about my spelling. She was all swollen and sleeped for days. They took the catheter out straight away. 6 hours later they made me get up to go to the toliet. I passed out on the toliet, they ended up putting the catheter back in till the need day. Then all the nurses have different ideas about breast feeding. Do what is right for you. Stick to your plan. Sometimes they can be a bit pushy. Seeing now what I have been through to get Olivia, I would do it again in a heart beat. She was so worth it. I can't believe how lucky I am to be 40 and have 4 year twins and a beauitful new born.
    I love hearing how you girls are all going. Take care and talk soon.
    Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Kell, so good to hear Olivia is such a good baby. How are the twins going with her now? Any better?
    I tried to find your hubbys facebook page, but there are a lot of gordon stones, and most of them seem to be musicians!!!! I didnt find one with baby pics. Would love to see your precious baby though.
    How are you going Mary? Staying sane?
    Rae, still cruising along?
    Have a good day girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, sounds like you're very lucky with Olivia sleeping through most of the night! Are you feeling better now after the c-section? Gee it sounds like you had a rough time with it. Honestly it scares me the c-section but I prob have no choice. I'll
    speak to my OB about it again though. Bub's movements are driving me crazy. Yesterday I felt alot and pretty much nothing today so I'm absolutely freaking out all day. Tonight I felt something twice so I really hope bub is ok. If I'm still worried tomorrow might get my GP to give me a referral for a scan cause I'm worrying myself sick! How are your twins now with Olivia? Are they adjusting any better?? What are you restricted from doing after a c-section? I've heard you can't drive for 6 weeks? Well hope you're getting better and enjoy these precious moments with baby Olivia!!

Kath, how are you doing? You're back at work right? I'm doing good apart from my headaches still bothering me and bub being super quiet today! Well hoping there's more activity tomorrow, maybe today was a sleepy today hehe

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    Wondeful to hear from you. It is really hard when you don't get much movement. It happerned to me a lot. Sometimes I would get none. Then other time she would go crazy. However I do agree with you. If your worried, have another scan. Piece of mine is a wonderful thing.
    The twins are getting used to Olivia. Dad called in today and Abbey ran to her bedroom. I asked what was wrong. She said I don't want to go home with poppy. She only wants to say at home with me at the moment. I can understand.
    You are rightabout the c-section. You can't drive for 6 weeks. I am lucky as Gordon is still at home for another 4 weeks. So its not a problem for me. Feeling a lot better. Still sore, on the inside. Could be a lot to do with the fact that this is my second c-section. I see my Doctor on the 14th Feb. Will find out more then. Can't lift very much. I am a bit scared to to also.
    I would try not to be scared to have a c-section. If I was lucky enough to have another bub, I would have one in a heart beat. However, my family is complete.

Talk soon, Take care Kel. xxxx