Closed Thread
Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have found that Mary. Though on the days that I have to work, it is such physical work, that I get extremely hungry to the point where I get shaky, and after I eat just a ham and salad sandwich for lunch, if I have anything else before dinner I feel like my stomach is so huge it is going to explode. So then I can't eat dinner, even if I am hungry. Grrrrr!!! When I am not at work, i don't get very hungry though. I just eat when my body tells me to, and I am lucky, we are not only cherry growers, but we also grow stonefruit, so I eat a nectarine or two if I am hungry, but don't want too much.
    My doctor has stopped asking me to get on the scales. I just tell him I want to weigh myself before I leave, and he types my weight into the computer. I dont think he cares much about my weight. I am just stupid and stress about it a lot. Probably because I had to work so hard prior to falling pregnant, to try and lose it.
    Bubs kept me awake for so long in the middle of the night last night, he just wouldn't stop moving. Plus I was so hot and sweaty, and couldn't get comfortable. I think that is why he wouldn't stay still, I kept moving to try and get comfortable, and then he would have to get comfortable again too. It was funny. But I am definitely going to have to try and have a sleep today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, that's interesting what you say cause its alot of similarities to how I feel. I just can't eat too much or else ill feel like I'm gonna explode too. I reckon it's gonna get worse in the third trimester when bub starts to get bigger. I'm real glad I'm not gaining weight in the second trimester and any weight I do gain in the preg well ill be trying hard to lose it and more after bub is born. Ill be going back to the gym.

So you're fruit growers?? Yumm, we love stone fruits and cherries I'm finding strawberries give me heartburn at the moment.

Do you get some days where you don't feel bub move much at all?? Bub was super active for me from about 3.30am to 6am. Then I felt a few kicks around 10.30am and then nothing at all till 5pm or so. I hate these long periods where I don't feel the movements cause I start to worry. Do you get these periods with no movement?

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Mary, I was worried about movement too at 18, 19, 20 weeks, at certain times. Now, bub responds to a poke in the belly. So if I am worried, I give my belly a little poke, and he moves. Or if I go and sit down, or lie down, he wakes up. Few more weeks and you will be telling your bub to give you a rest from all of the kicks and somersaults that he/she does.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello all, there has been so much to catch up on that i have forgotten alot of what i read. Ha ha is this baby brain that everyone keeps telling me about?.6yrs trying sorry to hear of your hospital trip, hope you are getting better by now.
    Mary omg what is going on with you. Super glad all is ok now. Kel welcome back and sounds like you are having to share the love big time in your house at the moment! Now as for your c-section ouch, so glad i didn't stay with Dr Nick as i am looking forward to trying for natural first. Bwana, sleepless nights alreay, maybe once buba is out routine will kick in!. I have tried to post Pics of myself and i'm sorry to say girls it's just too hard. I got as far as working out click on Go Advanced, then paper clip and then the pic should be ok but my pic was too big i guess and gave up. Now girls as for eating i still cannot eat much at all as i feel like i will explode as well, also i have never been weighed by my ob? thought this was pretty important but i guess if you girls aren't i'v nothing to worry about. I must say Mary my little girl is very active some days and other days not much at all. I think they must have days like us! full of energy one day and not the next!
    Take care Ladies,
    Rae xo
    Last edited by Just1; 03-03-2013 at 07:23.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oooh, after that post yesterday about bubs movement, he has gone so quiet, and not very responsive to a poke either. So of course I worry. Silly me.
    Rae, so good to hear you everything is going well. Second trimester is great, isnt it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana, second trimester is the best for sure... I feel on top of the world. I have even been on the treadmill every morning for half an hour only and on speed 5 to be safe cause i just feel amazing. Guessing that will all change once we get bigger and bigger. I just love life right now.
    Hey ladies has anyone heard of Hypnobirthing?. I am considering it and been researching it on utube as to what it involves. Sounds amazing to me. As this will be my only baby i am thinking why not just do it. My naturopath did it after her third borth and said it was an amazing experience. She believes every woman should do it!Keep you posted..
    Take care all.
    Rae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, great to hear you're doing well. I agree second trimester is alot better than the first cause for the most part there is no nausea. Unfortunately though I'm not allowed any exercise. Gosh I'm scared to think how out of shape I will be by the time this baby arrives! Well it's worth it! What is hypnobirthing? I have never heard of it. Probably not relevant for me anyway as I'm booked for a c-section.

Kath, I've been stressing about bub's movements like a nutcase I think!! If I don't feel anything for hours I worry. But then suddenly ill feel a kick or two and a sense of relief comes over me! Will I ever be able to relax? I doubt it.

Ladies, has anyone started baby shopping?? We've decided we won't buy a cot straight away but get a bassinet for the first 4-6 months which will stay in our bedroom. Has anyone looked into bassinets and have any recommendations? Also the car seat, I'm lost as to what is best to get.

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big milestone reached ......19 weeks.....I'm exactly half way given my OB is not allowing me to go past 38 weeks! Yayyy!! Only another 19 weeks till I hold my little miracle in my arms!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay mary!!!! That is awesome.
    It is just so cool that everything is going well.
    I think I am getting a bladder infection. My lower abdomen is sore and irritated. Feels like my bladder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, I'm not sure but you may need some antibiotics if its s bladder infection. You better check it out with your OB or GP. I'm also feeling sore and getting pains in my lower abdomen but I think it's more growing pains. Well I hope that's all it is. I know a friend of mine had alot of similar pains when she was preg earlier this year. I find it sore in my lower abdomen to move from side to side in bed at night. It must definately be a sign of bub growing. I hope the irritation eases for you soon.

Mary