Closed Thread
Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm freaking out here abit and in need of some prayers!! I've had bright red spotting tonight and really scared. It's not alot but very very minor spotting. I rang my OB late this evening, he thinks its just coming from the cervix and the stitch and probably nothing to worry about. He's seeing me in his rooms tomorrow Sunday first thing in the morning so at least I'm grateful for that. I hope bub is OK. I don't think I can cope if something goes wrong!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Colorado protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    I'm freaking out here abit and in need of some prayers!! I've had bright red spotting tonight and really scared. It's not alot but very very minor spotting. I rang my OB late this evening, he thinks its just coming from the cervix and the stitch and probably nothing to worry about. He's seeing me in his rooms tomorrow Sunday first thing in the morning so at least I'm grateful for that. I hope bub is OK. I don't think I can cope if something goes wrong!

Mary
    I don't often comment in here but read the thread... Mary I am crossing everything for you that the bleed isn't major and bubs is ok, please keep us updated xoxo.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Thinking of you Mary. I am sure everything is going to be ok. I am certain if your OB was worried he'd have asked to see you rright away, or told you to go to hospital.
    Let us know how you are tomorrow.
    Try not to worry.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Mary, are you still spotting? Or has it stopped??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole83 and Kath, thank you for your best wishes! I'm relieved there's been no more spotting at all since yesterday evening. Everything was fine during the night and this morning. And I've felt bub's movements this morning so I'm not too worried now. But yesterday I got into abit of a panic. I'm off to see my OB in about an hour, he's confident it's just coming from the cervix but will check it out. Will let you know what he says.

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the update Mary, glad the bleeding has stopped and bubs is kicking away. Good luck with the OB this morning, sending you good vibes for more good news xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks so much for your support! I got checked out by my OB who was nice enough to see me on a Sunday morning. I must say I'm real impressed, he's fantastic! He said given my history he didn't wanna take any chances and leave it an extra day. He checked my cervix and said all looks perfect, cervix is closed and no sign of any bleeding. He checked bub's heartbeat which was also all fine. So I'm real relieved and there's been no more sign of any spotting. And the funny thing is bub has gone crazy kicking all morning, maybe he/she is trying to tell me it's okay??? Hehehe I'm glad because yesterday I hardly felt anything. I told my OB that one day I seem to feel nothing and then heaps the next day and he said its normal. I'm resting for an hour now and as a treat hubby is taking me for a quick lunch around the corner from home. Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday!!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Mary, I am so happy that everything is ok. Look after yourself and take it easy. Hope you enjoyed your lunch.

Thanks
    Reviews

So glad to hear! Keep healthy and happy Mary xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Mary iam so glad everything is ok now I ended up being rushed to hospital by ambo the next night after my d@c I was in a lot of pain and couldnt stop throwing up I have not been on here for a while because I live in tasmania and we have bad fires right now that have been very close to my family and its still not over yet
    Last edited by 6 years trying; 06-01-2013 at 21:17.