Closed Thread
Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    After reading this Mary you have given me some glimmer of hope. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Can I please ask you though;

how many mg pessaries were you taking? still taking them?
    why are you taking estradot patches? for lining?
    what is parlodel?
    do you have lining issues?

I am doing I think the coloradol protocol but not with that mix, coupled with ivig so we will see shortly whether it has worked. Im with Matthias.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zoe1974: thanks Zoe. I have been through a terribly long journey of 9 1/2 years to get pregnant but let me tell you there's definately hope! I have even proved it to myself because I was so close to losing hope!!

I changed my FS and my new FS tried the 4th fresh stim cycle with the Colorado protocol because I had 6 prior implantation failures. He also found I had natural killer cells which he treated with an intralipid infusion, I think similar to ivig. The Colorado worked and I got pregnant instantly. I don't know if simply a coincidence but tend to think something in all these meds has clearly done the trick for me, maybe even just the blood thinners. The Colorado aims to aid implantation by improving the lining etc. I was never really told I had lining issues, just unexplained implantation failures either due to bad eggs or hormonal issues. Well we always did make good quality embryos so don't think it's the eggs. And I got pregnant after transfer of 2 blastocysts, still don't know if I'm carrying twins maybe?? I hope

I'm on 200mg progesterone pessaries, 3 in morning and 3 at night so it's a high daily dose of 1200mg. It's keeping my progesterone levels very high which I am happy with. The estradot patches, not sure why I need them but FS said to continue. And Parlodel or otherwise called Bromocriptine does treat something related to infertility, I suggest you google it, I did awhile ago but forget the explanation. I stopped Parlodel about a week after my BFP, the FS said I no longer need it.

Good luck.
    Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again all,
    i hope that everyone is going okay. Just wondering whether anyone who has done Colorado and had an unsuccessful cycle had a delayed period?
    my bt is in 2 days time and today is usually the day af has come in other cycles. Don't want to get my hopes up too much if it doesn't come...
    take care everyone,
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie - yep I got a bfn on the Colorado and at delayed a couple of days. Fingers crossed not the same for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I did Colorado and had a delayed period. With all the progesterone pessaries they definitely delayed AF for me. But every woman is different and I hope you have success.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    THanks Baby please and Zoe.
    Zoe, do you mind if I ask how long your period was delayed? If af is going to come, I hope it doesn't hold off too long! BT in morning anyway, so I'll know either way hopefully by this time tomorrow, whether or not af is here!
    Hope you are going well. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, Hope you don't mine me adding to this post. l am new to this sight, but not new to the ivf roller coaster ride. 9 full cycles and 6 frozen and 1 colorado protocol in all. My only cycle using the colorado protocol. l am under Dr Cullan in Bendigo which l love. l was also worried that the extra drugs would stop AF from coming. As l always get my period before the blood test. l had my blood test on Wednesday the 2nd. lt was BFP. l just want to wish that everyone gets BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kell72: Congrats on your BFP. The same happened to me. After many cycles, I got pregnant when I tried the Colorado protocol with a different doctor and clinic. It just did the trick. I'm now 10 wks preg and so far so good

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kell - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm with Dr Cullen too and this is my first time doing Colorado. I love Dr Cullen too. My BT was this morning and af still isn't here so I'm hoping and praying that it's not coming for quite a few months yet! I've been feeling really queasy for a couple of days but thinking that could just be the estradiol patches. I spoke to another girl this morning who did Colorado with Dr Cullen for this cycle and now got her BFP. Exciting!!!!

Mary - glad to hear that you're travelling well. Not long till you can share the exciting news with the world!!! All the best for a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kell - I think I may have met you on the day of my transfer!

I still haven't heard from nurse...