Closed Thread
Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 6 years of trying, I am so sorry that your scan has not gone well. Hoping that your scan looks much better on Thursday. Not sure how far along you are, but you have to be about 7 weeks to get the heart beat. That is internal, and about 10 on the tummy. Thinking of you with big hugs Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

I should be 8 and a half weeks but the baby had not grown much from 6.weeks the sack was bigger but she said the baby should have.been over a cm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hang in there 6 years trying, I will be praying for a good result for you.
    Kell, happy birthday for yesterday, I hope you had a great day. And good luck for the 27th, so exciting!!!
    Mary, yay, time to tell the family today, that must be such a great feeling.
    Well, I was 20 weeks yesterday, got my OB appointment on 28th with the hospital to discuss my scan results and the possibility of a vbac which I am hoping for.
    Merry christmas everyone, I hope you all have a great day.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I hope everyone had a lovely Xmas day with their loved ones. We had a big Xmas lunch and then enjoyed opening the pressies. Hubby announced our baby news over dessert. The family was really really excited and it felt wonderful to finally be able to tell them. I keep thinking how long I've waited for this moment and it still feels unreal. We got lots of questions, how am I feeling, which hospital etc Its great not having to keep it secret anymore. Of course I've still got friends and some other family who are yet to find out so the excitement of starting to tell people continues, yayyy!! Then when we got home early evening I got such severe nausea I was throwing up terribly and I hadn't even really eaten much over lunch. I've noticed my nausea has returned in the last week real bad and I've started vomiting. After mum just mentioned that maybe it has to do with some medication, it hit me that maybe it's because I've stopped the dexamethasone. I know dexamethasone stops nausea amongst other things it does. And it seems my vomiting has started badly since I stopped it. I'm 17 wks on Thurs and didn't think one got nausea at this stage. I hope it stops soon. Been feeling real aweful for the rest of the evening.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, I wanted to wish you all the very best for tomorrow and the safe arrival of your bub!! You've made it and I am sure all will go smoothly for you tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the news and see a photo Let us know how you are as soon as you can. And enjoy every precious moment, you so deserve it!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck today Kell. Looking forward to hearing the great news!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    17 weeks today woohoooo!!! So happy!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary,Kel Bwana &6 years trying. Hope you all had a wonderful xmas and looking forward to a nice a brilliant new year. Being home in the country made me sleep nearly all day yesterday, no energy what so ever! Mary you must be feeling on top of the world telling all, as for the nausea i feel for you. People say it is for a good cause but omg it is just the worst i know..Kel today is the day finally here and cannot wait to hear the news (so exciting). Bwana how are you going? can you eat much at the moment? I feel like i am full and uncomfortable after a meal at the moment. Trouble is i feel ok whilst eating then cannot breath after about 15 mins. 6 Years trying i am praying for you, remember you are still early so hopefully your next scan will be better, got everything crossed for you
    Take care girls. xoxoxox
    Last edited by Just1; 03-03-2013 at 07:34.

Thanks
    Reviews

We lost the baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, I am so sorry. Thinking of you.

Mary