Closed Thread
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Kath, how wonderful!! I'm so thrilled for you!

We're not finding out the sex, hubby wants a surprise on the big day )

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, how are you feeling?? 10 days to go?? I bet you're counting down! I'm counting down to Xmas as I'm busting to break the news to the rest of the family. I've only been waiting for this for 10 years!!

Im real nervous about our 16 wk scan on Thurs, dunno why. There's always that fear.....

Take care and hope you're feeling well.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    So pleased that everyone is doing such a great job.
    Kath, A boy that is wonderful news. It is so exciting to find out the sex of bub. It some how makes ot fell real. Plus all the movement. Such a lovely time right in te middle of your pregnancy. Enjoy this amazing time.
    Rae, Congrats on a baby girl. Such a exciting time for everyone. I to am having a girl. Glad that your morning sickness is gone and that you are feeling great. Enjoy every minute.
    Mary, 16 weeks on Thursday. Excellent! I understand you being nervous about your scan. But I am sure you will have a wonderful scan. Get heaps on pictures. Bub will look so much more baby like. Can't wait to hear how great it all went.
    AFM, I'm 37 weeks today. Went to buy maternity bras today. I have more back fat than boobs. And that is saying something, as I could used my bra as wind sales. 20E, Not happy about that. Oh well, hoping I can breast feed and that my boobs are not to big. Off to see my OB tomorrow. My husband started hoioldays today. My little boy wants to leave home. He said he will stay if if I leave bub at the hospital. Stressful time for the twins. The 27th is comeing quick. Scarey!!

Take care girls, talk soon Kel. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I went to OB today. All went well. Booked in at 1.30 on the 27th Dec. Worried about my twins. They are not coping very well with thought of another bub. Will just take each day as it comes. Mary, I will be thinking of you on Thursday for your scan.
    Enjoy telling you family about your pregnancy. After 10 years, you deserve it. Xx
    talk soon Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

How exciting Kel, and dont worry, you will be surprised how well your children will cope with a baby around. However I found myself, that it was me that struggled, wanting to have the same amount of time for the older ones, but not finding it at first with a newborn. It all works out though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, we just had our 16 week scan this morning and it was amazing. Bub is so much bigger and more baby like It was all perfect so we are very relieved. The lady was lovely and seemed to do a very thorough check so I'm feeling real happy right now and can relax! Breaking the news to family in 5 days wooohoooo cannot wait!! My belly is definately growing and I am feeling bubbles and light movements which I am now sure are the baby. They said to come back next for a 21 week scan.

Kel, woww a week to go for you! Hope you're feeling good. Don't worry too much, I am sure the twins will adjust and love the new baby. I heard from some friends that a good idea is to say bring the twins to hospital to meet the new baby and give the twins some gifts and say its from the baby. Just an idea for you and might be something to cheer up the twins.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Colorado protocol

Maryz!! So happy for you. Perfect Christmas gift. It's going to be so amazing sharing with your family

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Hoping everyone is traveling well.
    Mary, I have been thinking of you all day. I am over the moon with excitement for you. You really deserve it. I am so pleased that the lady that did the scan was great. It makes such a big difference. I am hoping that you got some great pictures? Your family will be so happy in 5 days when you tell them your wonderful news. Time to enjoy every minute. Thank-you Mary for the idea about a present from the baby. I will be doing that. Excellent idea.
    Kath, Thank-you for the advice about how you felt about sharing your time around with your older kids as well as a bub. Hope you are doing well.
    AFM, Going fine. Finshed christmas shopping today. Hoping I can hang on till the 27th. Still got my twins birthday and my sister's on the 24th.
    Take care Girls. Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Hi ladies iam so glad everyone is going well hurry up monday so i can have my scan and my husband will be home iam just so scared about the scan just have a feeling its going to be bad news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, glad you're hanging in there Not much longer to go!! Hopefully the parties and Xmas will make the time go even quicker for you. Unfortunately they couldn't get me a decent pic of bub at the ultrasound. But we saw alot on the screen which was great. I saw the OB today and he's happy with everything. He said to see him again end of next month and after the 21 week scan. I can't wait to get to the half way mark! Enjoy all the celebrations over the next few days.

6 years trying, I know it can be hard at times but try to stay positive! Let us know how you go and try not to worry in the meantime.

Mary