Closed Thread
Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, try not to stress about your weight. I am so overweight. I was very worried about it months ago. Then I just stopped and thought that as long as I end up with a heathy baby that is all that matters. All the Ivf drugs do not help. I was over 100kg in April when I had my eggs collected. So scary to put that out there. I am trying to eat heathy and take each day as it comes. I am sure you will be fine. I don't think no exercise helps, but you don't have a choice. I was once told the average weight gain in a pregnancy is 9 kgs. Would be interesting to know how much a Ivf patient puts on. When I did my first cycle of Ivf in 2002 I was 64kgs. Boy how things change. Take care Kel. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kel, thanks for sharing. My fear is probably the safety of a c-section being so overweight. I may be completely wrong and hey I shouldn't be freaking you out at this stage. My OB certainly hasn't mentioned it as an issue. But I was also over 100kg at EPU in early March this year. So you're not alone there. Then of course the first preg made me gain about 4kg, then I was depressed for 3 months and of course now another preg hasn't helped weight wise. And yes being unable to do any activity well puts me in an impossible situation. I just have to hope for the best, will deal with my weight after the baby is born. I do tend to lose weight really quickly when I eat right and get a trainer so I'm going to do that again.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it possible I am feeling bub?? I've been feeling these slight movements, very light, a few times like bubbles in my tummy. Mum says its too early as I'm only 15 wk 2 days but I can swear that I've been feeling something in the last 3 days! Very exciting. Bad part is I just can't get rid of these constant nasty daily headaches, I just don't know what to do anymore, my head kills and painkillers hardly help!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Colorado protocol

Maryz, could be! I felt those bubbles early too. How exciting. So happy for you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, I think you could be feeling bub. Its starts with bubble feelings. That is very exciting. Remember that everyone is different. This is your journey.
    Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

I agree Mary, it probably is. Pretty sure I was 15 or 16 weeks when I was feeling something like little bubbles. How exciting for you.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello ladies, sorry it has been a while... I am feeling super amazing right now. All sickness gone, presents all purchased,but not yet wraped! tonight cooking ginger bread men with the love of my life and feeling very excited. Had our scan Friday and and exactly 20wks this Wednesday. We couldn't help but to find out and we are having a girl :-). I went to DFO yesterday for about three hours and when i got home i put my feet up. A couple of hours later we were siting at a friends house and my legs and ancles became so swollen we had to go home. When it is humid my legs don't seem to like it as this is the second time now this has happened!
    Mary i believe you are feeling your baby as this is what i have been feeling since 18 weeks, so you are a couple of weeks early.. what a beautiful thing huh. I am finding this all so amazing and wonderful. This is the happiest time of my life right now so i may as well enjoy it. I know the next half will be somewhat challenging with heat and coming to the day when i have had enough but right now it is the
    last thing on my mind.
    Kel i am guessing you are getting super close now yeah?
    Bwana how are you going, time is going so quick. Cannot believe we are nearly half way. So exciting.
    Well ladies, keep well.

Rae xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, congrats, a little princess is gorgeous!! You must be so thrilled. So glad to hear you're doing well. Woww half way already. Then again I cannot believe that I myself am coming up to 16 weeks on Thurs this week. Even though I'm stuck on boring bedrest the weeks still seem to be going fast. Look after yourself, you're doing great!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

19 weeks today, and going for my scan. Probably find out the sex.
    Glad everyone is cruising along nicely.
    Rae, nice to hear from you. So happy you are enjoying your pregnancy. I am really loving it now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Its a boy!!!!