Closed Thread
Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

I had a scan monday and it all looked good i just seen the midwife the doctor was busy they didnt do a scan but she wants me on bed rest till monday when i have another scan i had to have an anti d needle cause iam A negative blood type

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6 years trying, good luck for your scan on Monday, I hope all goes well. Enjoy the rest over the weekend and I hope your bleeding stops real soon. Take it easy, don't do anything strenuous.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats 6years trying, and best of luck for your scan. I am sure everything will go well.
    Afm, I think I can feel bub kicking or moving around on my bladder at times, it is the strangest feeling.
    Gosh I love being pregnant. This is my favourite part, from here on out.
    How are you all doing?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, Congrats on being 14 weeks. Very exciting. Hoping the bed rest is going ok.
    Hi 6 years if trying, Good luck for your scan on Monday. I really hope everything goes well for you. It is very comon to bleed in the first 12 weeks. I had bleeding at 7 weeks and that was the first thing the nurse said to me. My friend bleed offand on till she was 20 weeks. She had a heathy baby boy.
    Keep us posted and have a lovely weekend.
    Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, I'm so excited for you that you can feel bub's movements. That's wonderful and must be such an awesome feeling. I am soooo looking forward to that first kick ) I can't wait! A few more weeks I hope. I'm hoping ill feel more comfortable and less anxious about the pregnancy once I start feeling the movements but then again prob the worry never goes!

6 years trying, how are you going today? Has the bleeding settled down? I'm thinking about you!

Kel, thanks its certainly exciting progressing into the second trimester. Bed rest is ok when I have good shows to watch or emails to write to friends but otherwise I get bored. I've managed so far for over 2 weeks now but gosh no idea how I'm gonna make it to 28 wks on bedrest. OB wants me to basically do this till 28 wks so another 14 weeks. He wants me to safely get to a stage where the baby is viable. It's gonna be so tough. How are you feeling? You must be pretty huge by now! Not long to go )

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you so much ladies for your well wishes there is no bleeding now just a bit of old brown blood i have had no pain i guess its just a waiting game

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary, I am pleased that you are going well. The good news there is so much coming up. Christmas is just around the corner. Plus you have that 17 week mark to let family and friend know. That is very exciting time.

Hi 6 years of trying, I am so pleased that you have no more bleeding. Just a bit of old blood is fine. A friend of mine is 15 weeks pregnant and has had 5 big bleeds. She is doing fine. They told her that it is coming from the placenta .Her OB is not that worried. I will be thinking of you on Monday. All the best. Please let us know how you go.

AFM, I will be 36 weeks on Monday. I had to have blood work on Friday. Other than that I am doing fine. Back to my OB on Tuesday. I am hating this heat. I am trying to get the nursery ready. My husband only has one week left at work. All happening now. I am having a small birthday party for my twins on the 21st for there 4th birthday. Hoping I am still in one piece. My Dad also wants to have a small party for my twin and myself on the 15th as we are 40 on the 24th of Dec. Such a scary thought. Turning 40.
    Hope you are all travelling well. Chat soon Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just popping on to say hi, and that I am reading along in the background. We are so busy, and it is just getting busier the closer to christmas that we get. I am getting really tired with all of the hours we have to put in, and am having to pop up into my office for a little lie down most afternoons.
    Kell, 40 seemed so old when you were small, didn't it. now, 60 dosn't even seem old the closer you get to it. I have a year and a half until my 40th, I just don't care about the numbers anymore.
    Mary, so happy things are going well for you. You must be stoked. I wish I lived close by, I would sneek away from work and keep you company to help pass the time away.
    6 years, good luck for you scan today. I am sure everything will be ok.
    Well, off to work now. Hope you all have a good day. Kel, try putting your feet up as often as you can now!!!
    Kathxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Just a quick up date from me. I ended up in Hosiptal last night. I had a really strange pain in the front of my tummy. So I went to be put on the moniter. Stayed there for about a hour. Bub was super busy and all looks good. Have appointment with my OB tomorrow. Feeling alot more tired. Just spend post of my day sitting around or feeding the kids. Not long now.
    Thinking of you all Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Just had a scan bub is fine has a good strong heart beat