Closed Thread
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone
    Mary, regarding your headaches, do they go away when you take some panadol?
    Could you have hayfever? I have had the most horrendous headaches a couple of times over the last couple of months, which don't go away, not even if I take panadol. It seems to be mostly behind my left eye, but so bad the only way I could get relief was to go to sleep. Turns out it was my hayfever!!! It hasn't happened again lately, thank goodness. I was just wondering if yours may have been similar?
    Kell, how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooohhh, I think I was feeling some fluttering tonight. I am off to bed to lay down and see if I can feel it again. Exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath,
    I am so happy that you are doing well. 17 weeks, that is a amazing job. It will not be long before you get the movement happening. When It first starts, you are not sure. Give it a few more weeks and let the fun begin.
    I think my bub has slowed down a little. She would be running out of room. My husband has 8 days left of work. Then he has 8 weeks off. Can't wait!
    Hope he has time to clean te house before I have bub. I must be a terrible wife. First I make him take his clothes off before he gets in my car, then I want him to clean the house. It is just getting to hard for me. I have to get on the floor to pick things up. Getting up off the floor is a experience. I am like a beached whale. Can't be that bad. I still want bub to say there as long as possible.
    Try not to work to hard. Take care and talk soon Kel. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kath, the headaches have been persistent over the past week and when I take Panadol with codeine in it then it just slightly takes the edge off the headache but no it won't go away. I find its worse cause of my lying on the couch all the time. When I do get up for 10 mins or so I find I feel abit better. The pain is at the back of my head on both sides just above the neck. Funny you mention hayfever because I have never suffered hayfever in my life. But my nose is constantly blocked with this preg. Initially I thought hayfever but then read that it's caused by increased blood circulation in the body during preg. You are prob right though, the blocked nose is prob contributing to my headaches. I stop progesterone shots end of this week and my OB said that might help to make me feel better. I just wish the headaches weren't everyday!!

Mary

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Hi Everyone
    Mary, regarding your headaches, do they go away when you take some panadol?
    Could you have hayfever? I have had the most horrendous headaches a couple of times over the last couple of months, which don't go away, not even if I take panadol. It seems to be mostly behind my left eye, but so bad the only way I could get relief was to go to sleep. Turns out it was my hayfever!!! It hasn't happened again lately, thank goodness. I was just wondering if yours may have been similar?
    Kell, how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayy, I'm so excited for you! I think that's the most amazing part of preg when you finally feel your baby's movements. So you're feeling something at 17 wks?? Maybe around Christmas time ill start feeling something too, can't wait! Let us know if you feel more )

Mary

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    oooohhh, I think I was feeling some fluttering tonight. I am off to bed to lay down and see if I can feel it again. Exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kel, I was initially worried he couldn't pick up the heartbeat on the Doppler but now I'm sure it's cause of my fat tummy making it hard to pick up a tiny baby still. Not a long wait till my 16 wk ultrasound on the 20 Dec so hopefully see and check more then. I'm going to a diff ultrasound place so hopefully won't be the nightmare last time. My OB said its only at 20 wks they can tell if baby is all ok anyway, is that right?? Is the 20 wk scan more detailed like a 12 wk scan? Well hope you're taking it alot easier in your last few weeks.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Mary, I had the 20 week scan that shows if the baby is growing at a normal rate. They measure the babys limbs, head and the four chambers to the heart. I had to go back at 22 weeks as bub would not stay still and they could not get all the right measurements. It is quite a long scan, about a hour I think. Is something to look forward to. You have to have a full blader, but half way through you are allowed to emply it. Can't forget to ask for pictures.
    Kel xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Well iam 6 weeks today and i have woken up to some bleeding not a lot but enought to scare the **** out of me just waiting to hear from the doctor to see if i can go in to see her

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, don't worry it could just be implantation bleeding which is very common around that stage. Unfortunately there is not really much they can do about the bleeding other than do a scan. Have you had a first scan yet? I had my first scan at 7 weeks, I'm not sure if 6 wks might be too early to do the scan yet. It's best if you stay off your feet and rest if you are bleeding. They should also check your progesterone levels as if its too low it can in the worse case make you bleed and cause a miscarriage. Think positive!! Hope you can see or speak to your dr soon.

Mary

QUOTE=6 years trying;6945999]Well iam 6 weeks today and i have woken up to some bleeding not a lot but enought to scare the **** out of me just waiting to hear from the doctor to see if i can go in to see her[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    14 weeks today woohooo .....and I think I'm definately starting to feel more of a belly!!

Mary