Closed Thread
Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, ok this is not gonna be a very happy post. I'm 5 days down on bedrest and I am really really struggling now. There's only so much TV and foxtel I can watch and I'm getting so bored and frustrated. The worst part is the lower back ache, neck pain and headaches I'm getting from constantly lying down. I've been taking panadols to relieve some of those aches. I don't know how I'm gonna get through this. And on top of that I'm 1 week away from when I lost bub last preg and I'm getting more and more anxious about it daily. I'm so scared. I know it's crazy and there's nothing I can do but I'm constantly worrying and petrified that every time I get off the couch my waters might break. Apologies for this not happy post, I have to try cheer myself up somehow.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Mary, Try not to be to hard on yourself. It is very normal that you would be worried about your waters breaking as you are getting close to the stage when you lost your last bub. Yes, It is out of your control but you are only human. Maybe try and plan for some friends to come around. Then you will have something to look forward to. Just take baby steps. You are doing a great job. Almost a week into your bed rest. Thats great. Remember we all have our bad days. We are hear to suport each other. Vent as much as you want.
    Look after yourself. You may not feel it at the moment, but you are doing a amazing job.
    Take care Kel xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

I got my BFP i keep looking at the test just incase my eyes are tricking me or iam dreaming

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, congrats... How amazing you must be over the moon.
    Kel, well i guess not long now and you are going to be super busy to say the least, good luck with an easy birth.
    Mary, Mary, Mary, what can i say, it must be hard for sure but you must try and relax. Remember when you got the BFP again? well try and focus on how excited you were. Remember that was in the past and this is a new begining. Wish i could come give you a big hug and tell you everything is going to be ok :-). Hang in there and think happy thoughts.
    Well ladies i am 17 weeks Wed, time is going sooo quick, i never knew how fast a pregnancy could go once you finally relax a little. Feeling pretty good right now.
    Take care girls,
    Rae xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, huge congrats! That's awesome news! I hope you have a nice celebration tonight and a smooth 8 months ahead )

Rae, fantastic to hear you're 17 weeks! Wow the time is flying! You're exactly 4 weeks ahead of me. Did you have a 16 wk scan? Are you finding out the sex of the baby? We've decided to keep it a surprise. Are you still with Dr Nick? You're also having a c-section at 38 wks? I really appreciate your support, I am finding it tough on bedrest at the moment. Today was abit better as I had a few hrs of good shows I watched. I'm trying to stay positive and I know each preg is different so fingers crossed. I'm waiting till Christmas when ill be nearly 17 wks to break the news to extended family and friends. I can't wait.

take care
    Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mary, i had a scan last week just to say hello. One of the sonographers at work offered so i jumped at it. That's a great question, well yes i was going to find out the sex however i have changed my mind now. i didn't see anything standind up last week though! so thinking girl for sure. However who knows, just my gut feeling. Dr Nick is no longer my Dr Obst! i have an amazing Obst called Rudy Lopes, such a funny, friendly wonderful guy. Not having a c-section anymore i don't think as Rudy believes i don't need to. Have you decided on an obst?
    Mary i cannot wait till you tell us your stories of the reaction from your family. keep well and rest up.
    Rae xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, you're so lucky that you can get scans easily at your work! I think I would find out the sex of the baby but hubby is dead against it and wants a surprise so ill respect his wishes I mean I don't care boy or girl and I must say a surprise is just that bit more exciting! I'm staying with Nick as my obstetrician. And he insists on a c-section at 38 wks which I have decided I am comfortable with. I've stayed with him cause he knows my history, he did the stitch last week etc and I just thought easier to stay with him. But I'm glad to hear you found a nice OB. I think once we have our babies we must catch up one day if you're interested, I keep thinking that would be so nice! Keep well and I will let you know how my scan goes on Wed.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, I keep thinking I wish I could have friends and some extended family come over and visit but no one knows about the preg yet. We're waiting till Christmas when ill be 17 wks and feel abit more confident before we break the news. I can't wait! So I feel like I'm kinda in hiding for a month on bedrest. I just hope my OB allows me to be abit more active after this month is over. We'll see. I've gotten myself into abit of a routine. I spend the morning lazing late in bed, get up around 10.30-11am, have a shower then spend the rest of the day on the couch in front of the TV and my laptop next to me. Today was better as some good shows kept me busy! I keep telling hubby that I feel like I'm on house arrest. Anyway if I get my miracle bub I know all this will be worth it! You take it easy!

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, hang in there. Just imagine you are on your nest, keeping baby warm until he grows strong.
    Ha ha , thats so stupid, but I used to think that when I was resting a lot after my bleeding.
    You are doing an amazing job, just remember you have got the rest of your life to be active, this is one month or so, to make sure that your baby stays put for you. You will totally appreciate it later when you are holding your little baby in your arms.
    Hi everyone
    Too tired for personals tonight, we are working long hours at the moment, I hope you are all doing well, and taking it easy.
    Kath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, I forgot to ask whether you feel bub yet?? When does your OB say you should start feeling the movements.

Mary
    xx