Closed Thread
Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Romaverona, thank you so much. I see you haven't got long to go, how exciting!! Hope you're feeling well!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel, thanks so much for your amazing support. I typed a whole reply to you earlier and the silly message just disappeared arrggh. Anyway, I am really excited that you're getting so close now, you're on the home stretch. And surely it's all the hormones making you emotional so I wouldn't worry at all, be easy on yourself Afterall, you're carrying a very precious bub in there AFM, still sore but abit better than yesterday. No spotting or bleeding so that's great news. I'm mostly on the couch all day watching TV or googling on my laptop. I'm cautiously excited about getting to 12 wks today and looking forward to our 13 wk scan next week.

Take care of yourself
    Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    That is wonderful news. 12 weeks today. Super exciting. You really do deserve it.
    Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Mary, wonderful news that everything went smoothly. I wish I could lay on the couch and watch tv all day, however it would get a little monotonous after a while I guess. Just enjoy the rest while you can.
    Kel, wow!! Not long to go!!! What is your due date? How are you feeling? The emotions are quite normal for your stage, I think mary is right about the hormones, but also as you get bigger towards the end, and it gets harder to do things, it becomes more frustrating. Not to mention how hard sleeping becomes when you feel uncomfortable. However, this is probably a walk in the park for you after having twins. Does it feel less uncomfortable?
    Take care girls, I am thinking of you
    Kath

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Glad you are all going well.
    Hi Mary, Hope your not getting to board on bed rest. I typed a nice long reply to you a couple of days ago and also lost it as well. I can't wait to hear how your scan goes next week. Do you have any morning sickness? Hoping that your not sore any more. Time to sit back and relax and just grow your little bub.
    Hi Kath, Great to hear from you. Hope you are traveling well and not working to hard. What is your due date? Take care and try not to work to hard.
    AFM, I am 33+4. My due date is the 7th of January. My Doctor is giving me a c-section after chrismas, but before the new year. If I make it that far. Sold my twin pram on ebay this week. That made me sad. So many good memories with that pram. As the twins are almost 4 it was time. I think this pregnancy is alittle better than the twin pregnancy. I weight more this time around, but alot more swelling last time and the pelvic pain was 50% worse. The twins were a combined weight of 15 pounds 3. I know this bub will not be that big.
    Glad you girls are all well. Take care and have a lovely weekend. Kel. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, I forgot to tell you. I went to the Doctor last week. I was sitting on the bed waiting for my blood presure to be taken. I said this is the last bub for me. I am 40 at the end of the year. I am to old. He said that if I wanted I could have another bub. There would be no worry there. I was shocked. So at 38 you have heaps of time. Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel, woww 15 pounds during your twin pregnancy, amazing. I bet it must be abit easier this time around!! You're doing great! I tell you, I would love no 2 and no 3 but let's see how we go with this one! If I have to be on bedrest for the next 6 months I don't know if I can do it again. Four days down and I'm struggling. The rest is nice and just relaxing watching movies but its getting boring. I do walk around for a few mins here and there when I go to the toilet cause otherwise you can just go mad! Hard to believe I hit second trimester next week but at the moment I'm just looking forward to the scan on Wed and hope that goes well. I am less sore now which is great, just my back aches a lot from lying down all the time. Well you have a great weekend !!

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Hi girls i had a pregnyl injection 7 days ago i did this tonight could this be pregnyl or a bfp
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, that's looking real good! I have everything crossed for you that it's a BFP. When is your blood test? When was your transfer and did you have a 5dt? Good luck.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana, how are you doing? You must be around 16wks now? Are you having a 16wk scan? I hope you're feeling better in the second trimester. AFM, you are right it's gonna get quite boring on the couch all day everyday but I gotta hang in there. I'm not as sore anymore from the stitch but just had a nasty headache all day. The nausea is pretty much gone so I'm not feeling too bad. I'm looking forward to our 13 wk scan next week.

Hope you're taking it easy and have a lovely weekend.

Mary
    xx