Closed Thread
Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls, good to see that you are doing well!! I have just been reading along when I get a chance, our busy season has hit with a vengence, we have been so busy, and when I get home from work, I just collapse in a heap. I am exhausted.
    I will be 15 weeks on Monday, and just not feeling pregnant. I hope this is a good thing, meaning that things are just going along nicely now, no more bleeding etc. I certainly look pregnant though. I am taking weekly photos of my belly now, so that I can see the difference from one week to the next.
    Mary, 11 weeks, that is fantastic!!! Enjoy your bedrest, sounds like a dream to me, although I can understand by the end of it you will be bored out of you mind.
    And Kel, wow, 32 weeks, not much longer for you. Are you counting down the weeks and days now? Or just enjoying the last of your pregnancy? I guess with twin littlies you would be getting really tired by now?
    Fingers crossed we all just keep cruising along nicely.
    Take care girls, and I will look forward to hearing your updates, and I will update when I find the time and energy.
    Kathxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there ladies, well here i am 16 weeks this Wednesday and super well to say the least!
    Bwana, you must be only a week and two days behind me if you are 15 weeks Monday... Forgive me for mot reading back :-) did you do Colorado Protocol? I have finished the steroids on Friday and finish clexane this Wednesday I was wondering if this feeling of being bloated all over, leaves me after stopping the steroids? Great to hear all is going well for you and no more bleeding.
    Kel, wow you must be getting a little nervous knowing the big day is coming, i wish you a quick easy labour and also agree with Mary that it cannot be easy for your sister but the last person she should be giving grief to is you right now. Enjoy your last little bit of pregnancy.
    Mary, nearly there and i believe with this stich you are going to be just fine, I must admit your pregnancy seems like it has gone very quick... Well, i guess the most important time for you is coming up very quick and soon it will be in the past for you to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy like the rest of us.
    Myself well i guess it is my time to shine. Finally i have the enengy to watch some tv and turn the computer on, yipeeeeee about time. I tell you it had all taken it's toll on me the last three months. Stay well ladies and rest up.
    Rae xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana & Rae, it's so great to hear that you ladies are doing well! I'm also looking forward to second trimester when hopefully ill be a lot less exhausted all the time. Rae, are you still seeing Nick? He's doing my stitch on Tues. I know it's not a big procedure but there's always risks for bub so ill just be relieved when its over. The preg so far does seem like its gone amazingly fast but somehow I think the next month on bedrest will drag like crazy!! Ill let you guys know how I go Tues but planning in enjoying my last day of mobility tomorrow !!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Hi ladies how long does pregnyl stay in your system for i had a 1500 injection saturday i have to do a test 6 days later i did a test today and got a.strong second line straight away would this be pregnyl
    Last edited by 6 years trying; 20-11-2012 at 08:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, I'd say at least 7 days to get it out of your system. Good luck

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. Just thought I'd send abit of an update. Well I finally had the cervical stitch done yesterday lunchtime. It was done in theatre, I was asleep. Woke up rather sore and burning pain inside and medium bleeding but the painkillers they gave me did the trick. I've managed to avoid taking more painkillers since getting home but still feeling rather bruised and battered and abit like a train has gone over me hehe The bleeding is subsiding so that's great cause I was freaking out abit yesterday and praying it hasn't affected bub. They said I may spot for a few days so we'll see. So now I'm on boring full bedrest apart from getting up to the toilet and shower. It's not gonna be easy but so far hubby was awesome preparing some dinner and looking after me last night. I hit 12 weeks on Thurs. One more day yayyy So exciting! Second trimester starts from week 13 right?? So one more week to go. I'm having the full nuchal testing scan on the 28 Nov at 13 wks. Looking forward to seeing bub bouncing around on the screen! Keep well everyone! Ill try to keep my sanity as I stay stuck in bed/ on the couch. Any good movies anyone can recommend??

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, So very please that everyone is doing well. So sorry for the delay in replying, I have been so very busy this week.
    Mary, I am so pleased that the cervical stitch went ok. I really had no idea how they went about it. I am pleased to hear that it was done in theatre. Rest up. So exciting that you are almost into your second trimester. I was put in hospital 20 days before I had my twins on bed rest. Super hard, but it will be well worth it in the end. You really have the most amazing out look. You just except want needs to be done and do it. Can't wait to hear how your next scan goes.
    Hi Rae, Great to hear that you are doing well. 16 weeks today. Super exciting! Very happy that your morning sickness has stopped. That can be the worst. Hoping you feel less bloated after you stop the steriods. It is your turn to sit back and enjoy your pregnancy.
    Hi Kath, so pleased that your bleeding was stopped. 15 weeks already. After your bleeding, I am sure it felt that time was standing still. I think it is a wonderful idea taking pictures of your bump every week. My poor bub will have no pictures. I have not had one picture taken of me this time around. I should, but. 15 weeks is a really nice time. Enjoy every minute. Only a few more weeks and you will start to feel kicking.
    AFM, I am 33+2. Still feeling ok. Heaps of movement. In the last week or so I am very emotional. I go out of bed last night and needed to go to the toliet. I could'nt go. That made me cry. STUPID ME! Starting to get alot of swelling. Think my days of wearing shoes might be over for a while. Thongs for me. My sister is doing ok. Trying to be there for her. We went out to K-mart today. There was a very young mum there. She picked up her almost new born baby by the arm and almost through it in the front of the trolly. I had to look twice as it looked like she had a rag doll. That upset my sister big time.
    So glad you are all doing so well.
    Talk soon and take care Kel. xxxx
    This is for you Mary for doing a amazing job getting your cervical stitch. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 6 years of trying, I have my fingers crossed for you. Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 weeks today!!! Woohooo

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Colorado protocol