Closed Thread
Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bwana, I am so pleased that your nuchal scan went well. I was also told straight way that all looked good. I waited about 2 weeks for them to tell me for sure. Can be very stressfull. I am very pleased that you have answers about your bleeding. Great to know the bleeding is not near bub. It least if you get more bleeding, all is fine.
    I started getting brackton hicks at 18 weeks. Hoping I am like you and can get to full term. I hope I can hang on till the 14 of December. That is when my husband finishes work. Anytime before that I have no one to look after my twins.
    I am so happy that all went well for you yesterday.

Take care and talk soon kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Kel, just wanted to ask a question, its been 10 years since I was last pregnant, I have forgotten a lot of things.
    Today my belly seems to have grown more. I have had bad stitch like pains when I sneeze, that have me bent over for a few minutes. Now tonight I feel really crampy, feels like period cramps. Do you get this from time to time as your belly grows? I just dont remember any crampiness with my other pregnancies.
    Kath

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bwana, I had a lot of period like pains. If I used my bowels, that would make me feel less period like pains. I had terrible stitch like pains also. Some nights when I would be lying in bed and I would cough, I would get such a terrible stabbing pain in my side that I would have to sit up. My Doctor said that it is the body changing and stretching to make room for your growing baby. Hope that helps. Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Kel, that helps a lot!
    I am starting to think it could even be gas/wind pains.
    Dont know why they would feel like period cramps.
    I have also found that I get a funny pain, then once bowels have moved, pain gone. Never had that before. For the first 10 weeks I was convinced that pain meant I was about to miscarry, but now realise it was my bowel.
    Very weird creatures arent we.....
    Thanks again.
    How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bwana, glad I could help. When I was pregnant with my twins, everything was different. Less stressful, no pains. This is a much harder pregnancy. I feel like my body is not my own. I think that is a lot to do with all the drugs we were on with Ivf.
    I am 30+3. Went for my 30 week check up. I only put on 400g. Was happy with that. I said I was worried about all the brackson hicks that I have been getting. He said unless they are one after another, then they are fine. Have to go back in 2 weeks.
    Glad you are doing well. Talk soon and take care Kel. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel & Bwana, so glad to hear you're both doing well. Well done!! Kel, you're on the home stretch, very exciting!!

AFM, I'm exactly 9 weeks today. I have a check up scan booked for next Thurs when I will be 10 weeks but I'm so tempted to move the scan earlier. I'm getting paranoid something is wrong and driving hubby crazy lol .... I don't have any symptoms of anything being wrong just my own worry and paranoia. I'll see, I think I'll force myself to wait out the week. I finish up work on the 16 Nov, then having the stitch put in on the 20 Nov and then 1 month strict bedrest. I'm hoping maybe Christmas time I'll be abit more mobile if the dr allows it.

Keep well everyone!! I'll try to stop stressing!

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    Congrats on being 9 weeks. Time seems to be flying buy. I can understand that you would want a scan this week. With what you have been through, you should be allowed to have a scan every week. Early on there seems to be such big gaps between scan. Just long enough to let your mind run crazy. When I was pregnant with my twins I seemed to be having scans all the time. This time around I have had the 7 weeks, 11 week, which was for the downs testing and the 20 weeks. Not really enough scans. Once I hit 18 weeks I started getting movement. So I don't worry as much.
    It's funny how we worry if we have to symptoms, then when we get really sick that is hard to. I think being paranoid is part of Ivf.
    I think you are doing a amazing job.
    Take care and talk soon Kel. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Kel, you are such a comforting person.
    Mary, yay.....9 weeks!!! Your time seems to be flying by, mine is going so slow!!!! I just cant wait until I can feel baby moving and kicking, then time can go slower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana, you are doing great! How far along are you now?

Kel, thanks for your amazing support. How are you feeling? I wasn't able to get an earlier scan appointment so waiting till Thurs when I'll be exactly 10 weeks. I can't wait, just for the peace of mind that bub is ok. I haven't had much nausea at all in the last few days so its worrying me abit. Although generally this preg has been mild with the nausea, like I've oonly vomited once. I shouldn't complain I guess I'm one of the lucky ones in that respect but makes me concerned if bub is ok. I do keep peeing all the time and very exhausted tired in evenings. I did some cleaning around the house today, just preparing for being out of action in two weeks when I have the stitch. Still don't know what I'll do in bed everyday for a month, I'm dreading it.

have a great weekend
    Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Mary,
    I will be 13 weeks tomorrow, yippee!!
    Now, about the nausea, just feel blessed, dont worry. I had four babies, and not a single moment of ms. I didnt realise how lucky I was.
    This time, I dont get nausea as such, just feel really ill when I think about eating certain foods. Bad news for the family, as we all love roast lamb, and used to have it once a week, now I never cook it, as it is on my sick list.
    My husband has almost got me relaxef about not losing the baby. He just keeps telling me that there is absolutely no reason right now to be worrying, plus worrying wont change anything anyway, it will still happen if its not meant to be. So, relax and just try and enjoy every special day of being pregnant. So, most days now, I am much better.

My gp called with results of nt scan and blood test yesterday, all good. No amnio for me, which I am so happy about.

10 weeks, wow Mary, that is great. Please try and not think that something is wrong, just enjoy!!