Closed Thread
Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6 years, I actually think I can see a line there, very very very faint, but a posibility.
    Fingers crossed for you!!!!!
    Mary, I am so glad the time seems to be flying for you. I dont think I have been keeping myself busy enough. I feel like i have gone from counting the weeks to 12, to counting the days now, soon it will be the hours, ha ha
    April, good luck with your transfer, and I hope the tww goes fast for you , that is the worst kind of wait , don't you think?
    I have been waking with extremely bad headaches for the last two mornings, and when I get up to go to the loo during the night, they are there then as well. Panadol dosn't always help. Yesterday I started sneezing, and now I am convinced I have hayfever, which is also making me super tired, not just the normal pregnancy fatigue!!! Great!
    I went to the hospital for another ultrasound to put my mind at rest. My brown loss still comes and goes, and is like spotting sometimes, and heavier and thicker other times.
    I am happy to report that baby is looking superb!!! And he is a very active little one too!!! The midwife let me take a video with my smartphone , of the ultrasound, with baby moving, so that dh could see the baby kicking and waving arms around, because he couldn't come with me. It is so darn cute, I watch it all of the time. My older kids think I am a bit of a freak!!! I keep asking if they want to see it again........I think I well and truely fell in love with my baby yesterday. I cant wait until I can feel movement!!!
    Kell, how are you going?
    Rae? are you still on here?
    Have a good day everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

It could be pregnyl still but the last needle was almost a week ago i have to do a test friday morning for the ivf doc and a blood test so i just i think i wi wait i always drive myself crazy by testing early

Thanks
    Reviews

Well AF turned up today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 6 years of trying, I am so sorry that AF arrived. Sometime IVF just sucks. Thinking of you.
    kelxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello ladies. 12 weeks yesterday and we are all good. The scan was amazing and all is perfect at this stage. We are looking forward to the next scan at 20weeks.
    To all whom i have not asked for a while... Kel Bwana and Mary and all the new ones.. i do hope you are all going fantastic and feeling a whole lot better than me right now! I have just been so sick and asleep the minute i have had dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 years trying, so sorry hun. Take it easy and go do something nice for yourself. Stay positive for next time!

Rae, yayy 12 weeks congrats!! So happy to hear your scan went well!

AFM, I'm 8 weeks today woohoo.....all is well apart from extreme tiredness every afternoon and I just crash when I get home from work! I feel like I have no energy and just fall asleep on the couch. I hope this passes soon!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

I am so sorry to hear that 6 years trying. Take care, and try to look forward to your next cycle.

Yay Rae, 12 weeks, I will be joining you on Monday. Am nervous about results though. Sigh!

Mary, 8 weeks, awesome!!!! You sound pretty relaxed, thats great!

I have had hayfever really bad for the last three days. A headache so bad I didnt want to live, panadol wouldnt get rid of it. Apparently it has started because I am almost fully weaned off the prednisolone, and that treats hayfever symptoms. Not much you can take otherwise, I am on nasonex nasal spray, woke up this morning with no headache, yay!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, doctor said I could take polaramine, but I am not having problems so much with other symptoms, just the headaches, and he said that would probably not help with the headaches. I think the nasal spray has started working already. Hopefully the nasty things stay away now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Hope everyone is going well.
    6 years of trying, Hoping that you are ok. Just wanting to let you know that we are all thinking of you. Just take one day at a time.
    Mary, I am so pleased that you are doing well. 8 weeks, that is great. I hope the tiredness passes soon. Thank-you for your wonderful support in dealing with nasty people and there mean comments.
    Bwana, If I have worked it out write, you are 12 weeks today. Super exciting. I am so happy for you. Time will go a bit quicker now.
    Rae, You must be about 12 1/2 weeks now. Fingers crossed that your morning sickness gets better super soon. Morning sickness is just terrible.
    April 78, Hoping that your 2ww is going ok. Glad the Doctor that did your transfer was the Doctor that you wanted to do it. I believe that makes a big difference. I have had 16 transfers all together. Lots of different Doctors. However out of the two times I have gotten pregnant the same Doctor did both transfers. I think there is something in that.
    Katiana, Congrats on your BFP. Hoping that all runs smooth.

Sorry Girls that I have not been on much for a few days. I was down the street shopping and was crossing the traffic lights when I twisted my foot. It is starting to feel alot better. I am 30 weeks today. Back to Dr Cullens tomorrow. Starting to feel my age. Just have a feeling that I will not make it to 39 weeks. Never felt like that with the twins. Having heaps more brackton hicks. They are getting much stronger. Trying not to stress. Trying to remember that it is not in my control. Just taking each day as it comes.

Take care and thinking of you all. Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel,
    you are right, I am 12 weeks now, I had the nuchal scan yesterday, sonographer says all looks good, so fingers crossed my gp has good news with the results on thursday, so I can relax. The sonographer also thinks she knows where the bleeding is coming from, the placenta. She thinks it is a little blood vessels that is bleeding, and showed us a black pocket of blood. She says to expect more bleeding for a while, but it should resolve itself by the 20 week scan. I hope she is right. Baby was moving a lot, and putting on a show for mum, dad and big sister. I had had a couple of bleeds yesterday morning before we had the scan, so I was holding my breath, hoping and praying to see a lot of movement, and a nice strong heart beat.
    Baby measured 6.79cm, which is consistent with 13 weeks!!!! maybe a big baby!!!! but i am sure at some stage over the next 28 weeks things will just even out to normal again.
    I can't believe you have hit 30 weeks. On the downhill stretch now!!!! Sorry to hear you have injured your foot, and I hope it repairs quickly. That is the last thing you need as you start getting heavier in the last 10 weeks!!!!
    I had those aweful braxton hicks really strong in the last 10 weeks of my forth pregnancy. My gp said at 34 weeks that he didn't expect i would go full term, and would be surprised if I made it past 36 weeks. Wrong, I was one day late!!!! And I didn't go into labour either, ended up having c-section. My braxton hicks started around 25 weeks with Bethany. I swear I am already getting them this time.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all having a good week.