Closed Thread
Page 33 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel, so sorry to hear about your uncle. Gee you havent had a very good year with so many funerals. Hopefully this is the last one for a looooong time!! How are you feeling??

Katiana, congrats on your pregnancy. I am also a colorado believer!! I had no luck for 9 years and then when I moved doctors and did the colorado Ive gotten pregnant both times in row (sadly lost the preg earlier this year). But now i am 7wk 3 days and fingers crossed all going well so far!

Bwana, how are you doing? Glad to hear you are starting to relax alittle. I worry just like you but theres not much we can do other than be positive and hope for the best!

6 years trying, so sorry hun to hear of your unsuccessful cycles, its always tough. Believe me I know, I'm a long long time IVFer. I hope this is the lucky one for you, I have everything crossed for you!! Are you going to test at home? When is your blood test??

Rae, how are you doing? Havent heard from you in a while. I hope you're feeling good. Have you decided if you are staying with Dr Nick?

AFM, all is good so far. Had some cramps on and off but nothing too bad. Feeling real tired in the evenings but I guess thats all normal. The nausea is on and off but not bad enough to make me vomit. I'm still on a high after the scan last Thurs, it was awesome to see our little bean and that perfect heartbeat! Very exciting! I hope our little bean stays safe and comfy for the next 7 months I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow to discuss getting the stitch next month and then whether I will need to be on bedrest. I'm keen to see what he says. Have a great week everyone.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, hoping everyone is going well.
    Hi 6 years of trying, sorry to hear that you have had such a hard road. Ivf can be the most terrible struggle. It took me 7 years to get my beautiful twins. I went out for tea a few weeks ago. I was chatting to a ladie that I had ever meet before. When she found out that I almost 40 and pregnant, she thought that was disgusting. That I was far to old. That upset me. Some people have no idea what we have to go through.
    I really hope that you do get pregnant. Anytime you need to talk we are hear to give each other support. Without
    theses lovely girls that I have meet on this forum this journey would be much harder.
    The Ivf struggle can be a very lonely one.
    Please keep us posted. I will have everything crossed for you.
    Hi Mary, so pleased that you are doing well. Over 7 weeks, that is great. Good luck with your Doctors appointment. Finding out everything out the cervical stitch is a great idea. Thank-you for your kind wishes about my uncle.

I will be 29 weeks tomorrow. Up about 4 times a night going to the toilet. Trying to only sleep on my left side is hard. Very painful pelvis, but that's it. Hoping that I can hang in there for another 10 weeks.
    Take care and talk soon kel. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Hi ladies thank you so much for your support it really helps me a lot most of the time iam ok but then there are the days where i want to stay in bed and cry all day i find out on the 26 of this month i do a pregnancy test at home if bfp i do a blood test its been a long 7 years of trying and a lot of miscarriages iam starting to think will this ever happen iam excited to read a few of you are pregnant i have everything crossed for you all it shouldnt be this hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, 6 years trying, something so natural shouldn't be so hard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, wow 29 weeks, you are doing great! I hope you can manage the pelvis pain. You know don't let these nasty people get you down about having a baby at 40 or nearly 40. It's so easy for some that they are totally ignorant about what we go through for years and years. It makes you wanna tell them to shut them up but then it's just not worth the stress. Myself and my parents have had so many nasty comments over the years as to why their daughter still doesn't have children. Some just like to be deliberately cruel which is sad. Best to ignore these people!

6 years trying: So sorry to hear of your struggles, it's so hard. Did they give you any reason for the miscarriages? Were they early or late miscarriages? I hope you don't mind me asking as I myself had a late miscArriage at 13 1/2 weeks earlier this year. And I'm scared everyday with this pregnancy now. But I have to stay positive. Also I wanted to say that you should always have the blood test even if home preg test shows negative as there's plenty examples where blood test can still be positive, it's more sensitive and sometimes the home preg tests are not as accurate as you think. Good luck! Let us know how you go.

AFM, I wake up with nausea in the mornings! I'll be 8 weeks this Thurs, the weeks are just flying! I saw the dr yesterday and he's booked me in for the cervical stitch on the 20 Nov when I'll be just a few days short of 12 weeks. He said my membranes rupturing last time could just be a freak one off thing that never happens again or it could be a sign of a weak cervix or incompetent cervix. He said I must have the stitch and best not to take any chances. After the surgery I'm on strict bedrest at home for 4 weeks with bathroom privileges only. Gosh I don't know how I will survive this! Then at 16 wks they do a scan to check the cervix and if its ok maybe I can increase my movements but he said best not to go back to work and just take it easy at home. So looks like I now have less than 4 weeks work left and I haven't even told my boss I'm pregnant and we are short staffed with a girl who resigned. I don't know whether to tell now or wait abit longer till 10 weeks?? Any advice ? She is a lovely boss and we get along great. I'm feeling sad that I'm gonna be stuck at home like in prison during my pregnancy. It's not fair, can't even enjoy to go out with friends etc its gonna be so hard but I have to struggle through it.

Take care everyone
    Mary xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other thing I forgot to say is I have my stitch put in at 11 wk 5 days and then the normal 12 wk scan I have to wait to have at 13 wks, about a week after the surgery. He says no point having it at 11 1/2 weeks before the stitch as its too early and results for downs etc wont be accurate. So I'm in this situation where I have the stitch then pray all is OK with bub or otherwise the stitch will have been all for nothing. I still have all the usual 10 wk blood and urine tests but just worried I have to wait till 13 wks to check bub!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    April78, thanks heaps! And I wish you all the best for your transfer tomorrow and sending you lots of sticky vibes I'm a real believer of this Colorado protocol, it's worked wonders for us this year. Good luck tomorrow and let us know how you go.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

I did a test today not sure if i see a faint line or not i think its just me looking at it so long iam wishing it

Thanks
    Reviews

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHubuploadfromtaptalk1351034980056.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 years trying View Post
    I did a test today not sure if i see a faint line or not i think its just me looking at it so long iam wishing it
    I think I can see it too? What brand is this? Maybe buy a FRER they seem to come up clearer.