Closed Thread
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    One more day to wait! Home preg tests all showing positive! Did more today at 10dp5dt! I can't believe it! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! The last day is gonna kill me lol

Mary
    Congratulations Maryz and all the best for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary it sounds pretty good! When I get on a computer I will post my Colorado protocol

Had epu friday, 20 eggs, 16 mature and 16 fertilized over the night. It's my third and final cycle. Lots to remember to take on the protocol but fingers crossed I get to feel what Mary has right now.

Good luck tommorrow Mary 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nicole83: thank you so much!! I am sooo praying that after 9 1/2 years of trying to conceive our first baby tomorrow might finally be my day to get my first ever BFP! The signs are all there, positive hpts, nausea, I had the classic implantation spotting a few days ago, nasty hyperstimulation now. I am sooooo hoping this is it!!

Baby please: I have everything crossed for you for this cycle. This current 4th cycle is the first time i did the Colorado with a new FS and new clinic. My previous FS wanted to do nothing different for me. I truly believe in the Colorado! Most FS is Australia do not but most in the USA do cause they are more aggressive there. The slightest thing like adding Clexane may do the trick so I say why not do the protocol!! I sooo pray it works for you!! 16 fertilized is fantastic! We had 19 eggs but only 6 fertilized and only 3 made it to blastocyst. 2 transferred and 1 frozen! If I'm preg it'll be another nervous 2ww to find out of we're having twins As I have done the whole Colorado protocol just now, feel free to ask anytime if you get confused with the meds, more than happy to help. Hopefully you will have an IVF nurse who will explain it all carefully. Mine would call and remind me and tell me exactly what to take and when. It looks real daunting at beginning but it's not too bad as different meds are taken at diff stages. Good luck!!! Always here for you

Mary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

pinkplease3  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my blood test. Nervously waiting for that beta. This is torture!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG I am pregnant! After 9 1/2 years of trying, I can't believe this has finally happened to me! I never thought this day would come! I am shaking, crying, can't control myself! My beta is 150. They said that's perfect. I am so excited and so happy!! Thank you ladies for your amazing support, I wish you all the best of luck from the bottom of my heart. I know how hard this journey is!

Sooo happy!
    Mary

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (26-03-2012),rae81  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im not part of this thread but just wanted to say congratulations!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    OMG OMG I am pregnant! After 9 1/2 years of trying, I can't believe this has finally happened to me! I never thought this day would come! I am shaking, crying, can't control myself! My beta is 150. They said that's perfect. I am so excited and so happy!! Thank you ladies for your amazing support, I wish you all the best of luck from the bottom of my heart. I know how hard this journey is!

Sooo happy!
    Mary
    Mary I can't tell you how happy I am for you! 9.5 years is so long and you are amazing to get this far. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MARY woo hoo, I was just going to post to u that my hcg injection sheet (which I'm sticking in tonight) only lasts ten days in the system

U my dear are With Child...

Yah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz, OMG congratulations. I've been following this thread and I'm so happy for you. Well done . Would it be possible to please write each step down that you did. I'm very interested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!
    I am very interested in finding out more of what you did too!! We have been Ttc for 5 years and numerous ivf attempts! I said to my hubby that next time we should do the Colorado protocol - but now I am certain that we should!!!
    Congrats!!!!!