Closed Thread
Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel, thanks 😄 It's such a relief for now. I'm sure I'll be stressing again on Friday hehe The worry doesn't stop. How are you feeling? You're about 26 weeks now? When are you due? Have you booked the hospital where you'll be having bub? I'm seeing the doctor on the 22 Oct to discuss the cervical cerclage he wants to put in at 12 weeks. So if that goes ahead I'm only able to work till like the 20 Nov and then it's gonna be alot of bedrest. I'm pretty active, I don't know how I'll cope. And also if I take 6 months of the pregnancy off work then unfortunately it leaves me only 6 months at home with bub and will have to go back to work after a year. It's a bugger, always planned on being home with bub for at least a year but well I have no choice if it has to be this way.

Bwana: You're just past 7 weeks right?? I'm 4 wk 4 days today so I think you're about 3 wks ahead of me 😄 So lovely to be able to share our experiences and keep each other relatively sane. I'm going to take each day as it comes too, really not much more we can do. Of course I stress with all these blood tests! Was this a frozen transfer cycle for you too? It's certainly alot easier on my body getting pregnant on the frozen cycle rather than the stim cycle as I get OHSS. So I'm really glad this worked out😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

I am 8wks1day today, yay. I am celebrating each day that I get through. It will be nice to have someone to share experiences, worries and happiness with.
    I fell pregnant on my 3rd fresh cycle! I dont feel confident of ever falling on a frozen, I guess because we have transferred 6 frozen embryos, and no luck. However, we fell pregnant last year on our second fresh. I know it is silly!!!! It would be so much nicer to fall on a frozen cycle, no drugs!!!
    Hope you have a nice day, now that you can feel more relaxed!! And CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae: How are you going?? I hope your spotting has settled? I tried to get into having the intralipid earlier than Friday this week but they are all booked out. Matthew assures me Friday is still fine even if 1 week after the positive blood test result. I hope so!! Do you know what your progesterone levels were?? Mine was 25 on Friday, 31.3 Monday and Matthew prefers to see 40. I'm now on 3 pessaries in the morning and 3 at night. So far so good, I'm feeling good Is your nausea any better?? Are you on Clexane daily?? That's my biggest problem as its making my tummy itch insanely. Happened last pregnancy too. Matthew said I might need some antihistamines to cope with it, aarghhhh

Keep well
    Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana: Sounds like you and I are both going to be celebrating each day that passes 😄 We both lost our first pregnancies and so it's real tough to take it easy second time around cause of the fear. But at the end of the day we are powerless and what will be will be! You know I was also skeptical about falling preg on a frozen cycle but it's just happened to me. First time was a full stim cycle earlier this year. It's definately alot less painful now cause I don't have those enlarged painful ovaries. But I still do have a remaining large cyst which I worry about. I hope it doesn't give me probs. I'm so happy we can follow each others pregnancies 😄

Keep well
    Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Mary yet again well done, see it is just meant to be for sure.I am on 1xpessarie twice a day. When i have spotted i have put in two on those nights! then gone back to 1.Clexane doesn't do anything to me at all. Mathew said my progesterone levels were perfect and didn't give any numbers sorry. I have had two reasonable days with only a few vomits... thank god! Now please tell me i am only 9wks i way 60 kilos and my belly is just huge for me! is this the drugs? Am going home to the country and trying to hide this wont be easy in front of my parents! WORRIED.
    Kel, i do have days where i feel more pregnant and massively fat and bloated. Mary, Kel, what happens when i hit 13 weeks? i know i have to stop pessaries,dexamethasone, estradot patches but i am scared! i guess they wean you off the dexamethasone but the pessaries i'm frightened to just stop. Any advise you can give me? Kel i do hope you have no more scares as you are so far surely nothing could go wrong now!
    Bwana, are you also on the colorado protocol?
    Well girls off to the country i go tomorrow till Sunday so i'll be in touch next week. Go girls Rae xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae: Enjoy the country, I hope you have a great weekend. Ok now when I was preg last time, Dr Nick said I stop the estradot patches at 16 weeks, I half the dose of dexamethasone at 15 weeks and then stop it altogether at 16 weeks. Clexane I was supposed to stay on right up until the day before the caesarian. Given my reaction to it I don't know how I'll cope with it for another 8 months, it's a nightmare! I'm so bruised and itchy on my tummy it's killing me. Now the pessaries he made me reduce the dosage around the 13 week mark and wanted me to stop at 16 weeks. I said I was too scared so he said continue till 20 wks as it can do no harm and then we were gonna talk about it again. Of course I never got past the 13 1/2 wk stage anyway. I hope that helps abit 😄 The best is just tell him your concern and if it can do no harm he'll let you stay on the meds longer. Good luck. AFM, my repeat bloods are Fri and having the intralipid on Fri too. I hope everything is ok. I feel so much better this time around with the frozen cycle rather than the OHSS I went thru on the fresh cycle. Enjoy your weekend.

Mary
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary & Rae, l am so pleased that you are both doing well. l can't believe we are all pregnant now. How exciting. We will have to meet when we have all had our bubs. l will be 27 weeks on Monday. Doing well, still have some brackson hicks. l try not to stress as it is not in my control. My little girl never stops moving. Which l love as l know she is ok. All going well only 12 weeks to go. lf l have bub at 38 weeks it will be on my 40th Birthday.
    We are also going away tomorrow. We are staying in Echuca for 2 night. Hoping my new car will be ready for pick up on Saturday. Very excitied. Dad is baby sitting the twins. l need a sleep in.
    l wish l was 60kg. l am almost double that. Terrible l know. l always feel pregnant now, but early on l did'nt. l think we think that once we are pregnant we will just feel like we are. Almost like having a big sign on our head.
    l was on crinone gel and Estradot patches till 14 weeks. l was a little worried about going off them, but l trust my Doctor.
    Rae have a lovely weekend in the country.
    Glad every one is going well.

Talk care and talk soon Kel. xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohooo HCG levels today are 1300. I'm soooo happy! I had my intralipid via drip this morning and then it was an agonising wait till I got the call at 3.30pm with my blood results. Now the only problem is my progesterone level has dropped so whilst nurse Matthew says it not necessarily a problem I am VERY concerned. Prog was 25 last Friday, then 31 on Monday and now down to 20 on Friday again. Nurse said they would hope for 40 but as Ive got no bleeding or spotting then hopefully all fine. I have to speak to the dr monday morning to see whether maybe i need extra progesterone shots. I'm already on 3 pessaries in morning and 3 at night, I dont know why my levels dont increase. Do you ladies know what your levels were??? I'm so scared to miscarry cause of low prog levels.

Rae: It was funny today with the intralipid. i am sure the nurse was talking about you. She said that there was a lady several weeks ago sitting in the same "lucky" chair I was sitting and it was her last attempt or she had a trip booked to Bali but then she got pregnant. Is that you by any chance she was talking about??? She was saying theres something very lucky about that chair hehehe and how everyone sitting in it is somehow always pregnant or get pregnant lol.

Have a lovely weekend to all.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about your hcg levels!!!
    Hopefully your progesterone levels will be ok. I am sure it will be ok.
    Have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Mary,

So pleased that your HGC levels were great. I have everything crossed that you that your progesterone levels rise. I was never told what my progesterone levels were. Sorry I can't help. I looked up on line what normal levels in pregnancy should be. First trimester=9-47. Second trimester=17-147. Third trimester=55-200. Please keep us posted.

Talk soon and take care Kel xxxx