Closed Thread
Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try and relax Mary, and put those pee sticks down. Step away from the pee sticks, they are such evil things!!!!!!
    Go out for dinner with your dh tonight , and try and relax. Go see your gp for a blood test tomorrow, if it will ease your mind, but just try and relax a bit today. I don't think hpts are a good indication of how things are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bwana, I'm doing my best to hang in there today but it's so hard. You know the wait for the initial HCG level is bad enough let alone these repeat tests to see if the levels are rising which are WORSE!!! I'll have a blood test tomorrow morning through the GP. If its no good, I don't see any point in going for another intralipid infusion next Friday! Fingers crossed for the best We've told our parents and I hope we don't need to give then bad news this week! I feel stupid for telling them now.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary,
    That's it stay away from them. Plaese don't cause yourself any unwanted stress... The blood test is all you should be going by from now. One thing though, i had intralipid with in two days of getting results. Why do you have to wait till Friday, maybe ask if you can go sooner?.
    I have had yet another awful weekend with spotting again Saturday night! What is this baby doing to me. As soon as i got to work today i had a scan and again all good!,
    Oh god this is hard girls, Mary i know where you are coming from with all this worry.
    Good luck with your blood test.

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, how are you feeling today? I hope you are feeling more positive.

Rae, you are so lucky to be able to go to work and have a scan when you are worried. I am at the point where I feel like I need some confirmation again that everything is going ok. I have had a light, brown discharge occasionally during the day since thursday, and after we dtd, I get a pink discharge. Don't know what to think about it. I am not feeling as tired as I usually am either. So of course, I worry.
    I am glad that everything is still going well for you Rae. Do you feel that your preg symptoms come and go? Tiredness is worse some days than others?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

I think you are doing the right thing going to your Doctor for another blood test. I am not saying that the pregnancy tests are wrong, just that there is a reason that the ivf nurses take the blood. They are alot more accurate.
    I have everything crossed that all is well. Thinking of you.

Love Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bwana,

Hope you are doing ok. lt really is so normal to worry. Ivf is such a stressful time.
    When I was pregnant with my twins I had scans all the time. This time around I am 26 weeks and only had two. So I worry so much more.
    I had a very light brown discharge early on to. Almost pink. Super scary. I had it off and on for weeks. Then when I was 18 weeks it happerned again. I was so scared again. I have had nothing since. As I am still so worried, I will not let my husband come near me. My Doctor said it should not make a different, but I don't care. My Doctor Said that if I get anymore than the light discharge he wanted to see me. I just take each day at a time and hope for the best. Thinking of you.

Talk soon and take care Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I have some great news. Had a blood test first thing this morning through my GP and just got the call that HCG is 230!! Woohoooo Its gone up from 70 to 230 in 72 hours which is more than perfect! Oh thank goodness....I've been going insane waiting and worrying. Now I can completely relax!! Next blood test is this Fri through the clinic.

Rae, they can't fit me in earlier than this Fri for the intralipid, it's all booked out. I'm on the list to come in Wed or Thurs in case they do have a cancellation. But I just spoke to Matthew and he said one week is fine too and not to worry.

I'm sooo thrilled to be pregnant again! It's a miracle. Sooo hoping it's a better ending this time, it's scary.

I promise no more pee sticks! Aweful aweful things!

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should have added that I did do one more pee stick this morning before the blood test and the silly thing did go up again to the 2-3 weeks post conception level. So it was spot on this morning. But that's it, no more of these evil thing!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Now you can relax. I really hope that everything runs smoothly for you from now on. Excellent news.

Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, thats great news Mary. I had a feeling everything was going to be fine.

Kel, I wrote a response to you earlier, but my laptop froze, and I lost the message, so I threw a tantrum, and had a sleep.
    So, to summarise, I agree, one day at a time, good policy. I am not going to be looking too far into the future, until I am feeling more comfortable.
    I am just going to tackle each day as it comes.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!