Closed Thread
Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yayyy good news, it's a POSITIVE! Beta is 70, alittle on the low side she said but probably fine for 10dp5dt. Progesterone is 25. Last time my level was 149 but I was tested a day later 11dp5dt so she said that could make quite a difference the extra day. I'm alittle worried but very happy as something is obviously happening and I'm pregnant again! Woohooo I'm now getting the exact same implantation cramps as I was last time too. Gosh I hope the levels will be ok, getting tested again next Friday! Ladies, what were your levels?? I'm interested if mine is indeed too low. I don't know what to think. I soooo want this bub to stick!

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

That is the most wonderful news. l am so excitied for you. My Beta was 152 which was in the normal range. l looked up beta at approx 4 weeks. The normal range is between 5-426. So your levels sound excellent. l failed a ivf cycle last year. l beta came back at 2. l asked my ivf doctor about my level. He said anything over 50 is good.

I am just so happy for you.
    Take care and talk soon Kel. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mary, fantastic news. My hcg was 374 at 14dpo, they never told me my progesterone levels at that stage, but the last bt i had my progesterone and hcg were super high. I think don't worry about your hcg level, if the nurses were worried, they would have told you. Just look forward to the next bt to know that the levels are getting higher.Kell, don't worry about the weight gain, that is not a lot of weigh really, and when you think about how fast baby is growing, it is not surprising.Rae, I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so sick. I had a couple of days of it, and wondered how i would get through nine months of it. Thankfully I haven't had any more lately. Perhaps the Maxalon would be a good idea like Mary suggested, at least if it can help , you will be able to enjoy being pregnant!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I don't know how I forgot to mention, we had our scan on Wednesday night, and saw the little blob, and a very fast heart beat, 156bpm. The nurse then let us hear it, that was so amazing!!! 7wks4days today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bwana and Kel. I'm real excited but it's with a twinge of concern. I know the most important thing is the number doubling rather than the number itself. I'll just have to wait although I might get a GP referral for a blood test on Mon just to give me some piece of mind. I hope the levels go up. But just the knowledge that I've been able to get pregnant again is HUGE for me given I had none for 9 yrs prior to this year. So pretty amazing. Anyway tonight I'll celebrate and worry again later hehe

Awesome news about your scan Bwana, so thrilled for you congrats

Mary
    Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mary, so happy for you...You must be over the moon. I was tested a day later than you and i was 186. However the reading is not everything,you are over 50 and that means YOU ARE PREGNANT, relax and focus on just being happy.
    Bwana, wow how lucky are you! I work in Radiology and i never got offered to hear our heart beat :-(. Must have been awesome.
    Kel i have already been given Maxalon and it is doing nothing. I think i just have to go with it.

Take care ladies, we are the luckiest women in the world right now..

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rae ) You are right, I just need to focus on being happy, go with the flow and see what happens. I wish I was like my hubby. He has an amazing ability not to worry about things he has no control over! I wish I was like that ) I am pregnant and I'm over the moon!! I will pray that this is my miracle baby!! Hope you're feeling well and have a lovely weekend.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary, My dh sounds the same as yours. I have been stressing and worrying for a couple of weeks now, and he thinks I am being silly. In fact, he gets cranky with me, and says if something goes wrong, it will more than likely be because I have been stressing so much.
    I am trying to just be a bit more relaxed. He is right, stressing won't change anything, if its meant to be, it will be. If not, you can't stop the inevitable.
    Rae, you poor thing, feeling so sick all of the time, how do you cope with that? Does anything help? My mil said she used to suck on fruit tingles, she had ms really bad with my dh, and she said that was the only thing that worked. Might be worth a try anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana: Its so true that stressing wont help or change anything. I'm trying hard to just take it a day at a time. I so wish I could be one of these women who find out they are pregnant when they are like nearly 3 months. But with IVF its such a hard slog cause we know everything from day 1.

As for me, I have some good news I think. Friday morning's bloods showed hcg of 70. And a day prior to the blood test I was getting the positive on the home digital test which also showed 1-2 weeks since conception. Well I couldnt resist and tried it again today and guess what!! It now shows 2-3 weeks since conception which MUST mean my levels are rising. I went online and found that it shows 1-2 weeks when hcg is between 25-200, and 2-3 weeks when hcg is between 200-2000, and then 3+ weeks when hcg is 2000 plus. So I am thinking that my hcg must now be over 200 based on the home digital test. Its making me feel alittle more relieved this afternoon. I know the bloods is more definitive but at least the digital test shows things are moving in the right direction so I am stressing less now since i did it.

Its actually abit confusing how the home digital tests refer to say the 2-3 weeks since conception cause that actually means 4-6 weeks pregnant. So its spot on for me as I'm 4 wks 2 days today

Have a lovely rest of the weekend.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm really stressing out here. Did another test this morning and now it's back down to 1-2 weeks on the digital. Yesterday afternoon it said 2-3 weeks suggesting my levels were rising nicely. Either one of these tests have malfunctioned or things are really turning to crap for me again! I'm so worried! I think I'll get a blood test referral from my GP tomorrow morning and see what's going on. The IVF clinic is not testing me again till Friday and I won't know through them till Friday afternoon. But they also want me to have another intralipid infusion on Friday morning. What's the point if my levels are no good? I think I better have my bloods tested tomorrow. Gosh with me luck! I'm scared.

Mary