Closed Thread
Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bwana: I forgot to say good luck with your scan on Wed, it's so special when you hear that heartbeat ) looking forward to hearing how you go! Rae: Are you taking the Clexane injections daily?? Oh my gosh my tummy is starting to look terribly bruised from the shots again and it's insanely itchy all the time from the injection sites. Do you get the itchiness?? I don't know what to do about it. I know I'm not allowed to stop Clexane.As for me, well I'm up at 5am this morning, did another digital test and yep positive again! It's 7dp5dt today. I'm finding it hard to believe I'm most likely pregnant again. I never expected it to happen so soon but just maybe our last blastocyst will be our miracle baby. Long road ahead but trying to stay positive )Maryxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like you can safely assume that the bloods will come back positive.how exciting! I am starting to relax a little more lately, I just keep telling myself that what is meant to be will be, and there is nothing I can do to stop it if I do miscarry, so I will just try and enjoy each day that i AM pregnant, and hopefully it will be another 7 months or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana,

Did they ever give you a reason for your previous miscarriage? We never really got any answer. Our little boy was tested and genetically the chromosomes all normal and no infection nothing. The dr thinks I have an incompetent cervix which means I'll be having a stitch put in at 12 weeks this time to try to hold the pregnancy. I'm pretty worried about it as he said I'll basically need to be off work from 12 weeks for the rest of the pregnancy and mostly on bedrest. The more I think about it the more its a nightmare. But what can I do. If it works it'll be worth it.

The worrying wont stop for either of us. But i keep telling myself that my miracle baby has got to happen one day. I've fought for too long to give up now.

I soooo cant wait till the blood test on Friday already, I'm gonna go insane I think. Couldnt resist and did another pee stick tonight, yep 2 lines, definately positive and alittle darker too. I'm happy and cant possibly think that it could be anything in my system other than baby, not at 7dp5dt anyway.

Somehow gotta keep busy for another 2 days....arghghhhh

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

No problems were found on the testing of the product of miscarraige, however we did another four transfers after the miscarraige, and my fs decided to do some further testing, so we did a uterine biopsy, and numerous blood tests (about 15 vials of blood).
    The tests showed that i have nk cells, an underactive thyroid, and mthfr. All of which could cause or contribute to miscarraige, or being unable to fall pregnant. I am thinking my thyroid problem has surface around the time of falling pregnant last year, or when we lost the baby, because my hair became really dry and started falling out heaps, I became really tired and irritable (and was always thinking i was pregnant it was that bad) and although I was running between 4 and 6 hours a week up hills, I was gaining weight, not losing it.
    Anyway, the thyroid is under control now, and I am being treated for nk cells and mthfr (high doses of folate and super b complex).
    I am really hoping that there is nothing else they have missed that could cause another loss.
    I bet friday seems like a lifetime away. Sounds like it is only a formality anyway, yay!!!!! As for the long term bed rest, it wouldn't be very appealing, especially if you are an active person, but hey, whatever it takes to deliver that perfect little bundle.

I seem to have seriously popped out today, very obviously pregnant!! I am only 7 weeks!!!!! Whats the go with that???? How do i keep this a secret for another 5 weeks or so? Arrrggghhh, happy to look pregnant, just wanted to keep it a secret as long as possible.

cant wait to hear what your levels are on friday, they must be pretty high to get so many definite positives so early..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana: I was also found to have NK cells and I'm being treated for it with these intralipid infusions which you have via a drip one week prior to any transfer and then one week after a positive beta blood test. It seems like its doing the trick for me as I seem to be getting pregnant but as to whether I can hold onto the pregnancy, well we have to just pray for the best this time.

Woww 7 weeks is early to start showing! Are you feeling it in your clothes too?? I wasnt showing last time when I was even 13 weeks but then again I am a larger girl so its hard to tell.

If its a BFP on Friday then we decided we'll only tell our parents and no one else. The rest can wait till I feel safer with the pregnancy and considering what happened to me last time at 13 1/2 weeks I think everyone will be waiting quite a while. Maybe even until I get to like 16 weeks and when I actually do start to show. I'm so worried about another pregnancy esp with my doctor saying i probably have cervical incompetency, who knows what will happen. I just have to take it one day at a time and hope it was a one off freak loss last time.

We'll both get through this and hold our babies in our arms one day......positive thinking!!!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    One more day to wait!! Blood test day tomorrow.....yayyy.

Pee stick shows 2 clear lines this morning. Gosh I've spent a small fortune on these pee sticks this time around!!

I just pray my levels are good enough tomorrow. I've been feeling mild nausea on and off yesterday and now this morning. The joy of the first trimester I think. Why is it that I start to feel the nausea so early?? It happened last time too. I wonder if its all the drugs contributing to it too.

Have a great day everyone.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,
    Sorry haven't had energy to be on am soooooo sick :-( This is so hard right now. Mary i wish you all the best for tomorrow and am loving your positive attitude! Bwana, i am also feeling like i have a belly at 8 weeks and clothes are not comfortable at the moment.. However i am on steroids and heaps of drugs still so i am blaming that as it cannot be food. I cant eat much and when i do i loose it.

Ok girls take care all, Mary will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1 View Post
    Hello all,
    Sorry haven't had energy to be on am soooooo sick :-( This is so hard right now. Mary i wish you all the best for tomorrow and am loving your positive attitude! Bwana, i am also feeling like i have a belly at 8 weeks and clothes are not comfortable at the moment.. However i am on steroids and heaps of drugs still so i am blaming that as it cannot be food. I cant eat much and when i do i loose it.

Ok girls take care all, Mary will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Rae xoxo
    Rae, you poor thing, I hope the nausea settles alittle for you. You know you can get Maxolon tablets for it, the doctor will need to prescribe it. See how you go but it is safe to take if you need to. Thank you so much for the well wishes for tomorrow, i must say I am feeling quite positive. I dont think the pee sticks could be lying to me at this late stage. I guess its just the levels that need to be good enough now. I can already feel the nausea on and off during the day, and the cramps have hit me big time today, really painful. They do say all pregnancies are different so it will actually be interesting to see how I feel this time compared to last time. I told hubby that by the time the year is over i will have been pregnant half the year and still no baby to show for it!! Well gotta keep fighting the fight! I know I'll get there some day, hopefully sooner than later. You take it easy, eat small amounts and more often and dry biscuits. Also get yourself some lemonade icy poles they are fantastic when the nausea hits. Will let you know how I go tomorrow.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

SO sorry l have not been on for a couple of days. Have had alot going on. My Grandmothers funeral was yesterday. I have been thinking of you all. I went to my Doctor on Tuesday. I have put on 2 kilos on in the last month. I was a little worried, but he never said anything. I am due to go back in 3 weeks.

Mary,
    I am so excited for you. I wil be thinking of you tomorrow. I can't wait to hear your levels tomorrow.
    Talk soon, take care Kel xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, so sorry to hear the sad news about your grandmother. Treasure the special memories you shared with her I just had my bloods taken early this morning and on my way to work. The dreaded wait till the call. I'll post later when I hear Fingers crossed! I wouldn't worry about 2kg at your stage, I mean you're nearly in the third trimester so you can expect the weight gain?? How much weight do you usually gain in the first trimester? I gained 3kg last time, is that too much?? Speak soon!

Mary
    xx