Closed Thread
Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kell,
    Well my friend did an ultrasound and everything looks fine... Kel after you had poster about your experience all i wanted was not to bleed before the 12 weeks was up. Well here i am and it has happened. I guess it keeps you on your toes and well anything can happen. Lets just hope it stays this way and i will get through this last four and a half weeks with no more complications.

Again thankyou for your king words, i don't know what i would do without this forum right now!

Rae xxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Rae,

I am so pleased that all is well with bub. I was thinking of you all day. I agree with you. This forum is a wonderful support.

Sorry that you have such terrible morning sickness. I would go to your Doctor and get some medication. There is some really good ones out there now. I was stuck. I could'nt get into my Doctor till I was 11 weeks. So I just put up with it. Then when I went to him, he asked me did I want anything for it. I said no. Thinking that it would stop at 12 weeks. It stopped 15 weeks to the day. I just woke up felling great.
    Take care of yourself. Kel. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rae,

I am so pleased to hear that all is well with bub!! Gosh I can imagine how scared you must have been. Do take it easy especially as you've had some bleeding. I wouldnt lift anything heavy and maybe just try and put your feet up abit more I'm finding it really hard now with this waiting. I was stupid and couldnt resist testing today at 5dp5dt and of course its negative. So I've felt rather down for the rest of the day, I tested at lunchtime. I know it could still be way too early but when you see that negative its just heartbreaking all over again. I know I need to stay positive but today has been hard. No cramps nothing. Maybe mild period pains I am starting to feel today but thats about it, although it could be caused by all the pessaries. Anyway I know I just have to wait it out till Friday and in worst case we're in for a full stim cycle straight away. Arrghhhhhh

You take good care of yourself, hope theres no more bleeding. I am thinking of you

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

I have been thinking of you alot this weekend. Hoping that you are hanging in there. Time seems to stop in the dreaded tww. When I was pregnant with my twins, I had no cramps, felt normal. Then about 2 days before my blood test was due, I felt some very light period pains. That was it. Then this time it was very different. I had a day 2 transfer on the Wednesday. Then on the saturday I was in alot of pain. Terrrible period pain. Then on the Sunday I was still in terrible pain. I spent the day in bed. I was so sure both times I was not pregnant.
    I did two pregancy tests this time around. The first one was 5 days before the blood work was due. Negitive. The second was 2 days before the blood work. Negitive again. You can ever tell.
    I just have everything crossed for you. It is your time.

Thinking of you. Kel xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG the home preg test came up positive this morning 6dp5dt. I'm shaking!! I cant believe it. Could this be the real thing again?? I cant believe it. Yesterday afternoon was negative but not its positive.

I did have the pregnyl liquid put in my uterus before transfer but I specifically asked my IVF nurse whether that could cause a false positive and he said NO. I suppose cause it was not actually injected in the blood, just some liquid put in the uterus. They reckon it helps the embryo implant. Rae, did they tell you as well that the pregnyl cant cause a false positive??

oh woww I dont know what to think now. Maybe i should call the nurse again but dont want to seem like I'm crazy LOL

Surely its a positive if its showing positive on a test with 25plus sensitivity????

So excited and scared again!!!

Mary
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mary, sounds very positive to me!!!!

I have just been laying low, I just dont feel very confident in this pregnancy. I know it is only because of losing the last one, but everyday, everything I feel that dosn't quite feel normal, I am expecting to start bleeding again, and it is all over.
    We have our hb scan on wednesday night, I will be 7wks2days by then, and I had a dream the other night that I was laying there for my scan, not looking at the screen, worried there would be no hb, hubby beside me, and the nurse finished, and told me I was going to need enormous support, because I was carrying twins!!!!!
    I am so happy for you Mary, that you have fallen pregnant again so quickly. After all the years you have tried, you deserve it. Good luck!!
    Rae: how are you going? has the spotting settled? All ok?
    Kell: How is your pregnancy going? Gee i wish I was as far as you, I wouldn't have to be worrying so much anymore!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

That is the most wonderful news. I am so happy for you. You really do deserve it. This is your time. I told my husband about theses wonderful girls that I have been chatting with on line. Even he was excitied.
    Take care and talk soon Kel. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bwana,

I can understand you laying low. Don't be to hard on yourself. With what you have been through, you are bound to be stressed. Take one day at a time. I don't think there is a normal way to feel when it comes to ivf. With all the drugs and stress involved. I will be thinking of you on Wednesday night. Heat beat is so exciting.
    I am now 25 weeks today. The baby is moving like crazy. She wakes me up about 2 in the morning every night. Kicking like mad. I still stress out. I just want to get to the point where if I was to have my baby early, that she would me ok. I think that is just part of ivf. We go through so much to get pregnant that we never stop worrying.
    I will be thinking of you on Wednesday night. Keep us posted.
    Talk soon and take care Kel. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    you have all made my day today, reading all your posts. Kel it is funny how you are so far, feeling loads of movement and still can be worried! I guess this is all to the massive journey with IVF. So i am now thinking until bub is in my arms i will not feel like this is real, Mary you are way too funny, i did nothing but laugh on the inside when i read our post. I am not sure about the inj before transfer as this is a pregnancy hormone, but if Mat said no then i guess you are pregnant! Woo Hoo. Now relax and be patient for your bloods. Thinking of you always. Today i was thinking after all of us have had our babies let's do a catch up and meet. That is if you all want to. Bwana, good luck for Wednesday, i hope all is well and you have a good strong heart beat....
    Myself, i am doing just fine the bleeding/spotting lasted Saturday night and was gone by Sunday morning! Maybe that was bubs way of saying no romantic stuff between you and Dad whilst i'm trying to form. Ha ha ha well that's my thought.

Take care girls,

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much ladies, I don't know how I would be getting through this without you. I am cautiously optimistic. Did another hpt this evening, not a digital one this time and a different brand and yep, 2 lines popped up even though one was alot lighter than the other. Still a positive though woohooo. I'm getting period pains now though, not real bad yet but enough to give me discomfort. Hoping I don't start to bleed! Kel, you're doing great, woww 25 weeks! Must be awesome to feel bub so active. I can't wait one day to feel that too )Rae, our poor hubbies do suffer through this process too huh LOL I won't let him near me when I'm pregnant, too scared hehe So glad your bleeding stopped quickly. I also had 2 episodes like that when I was pregnant.Bwana, the worry never stops. If I am indeed pregnant then I will be scared every day after the horrible miscarriage earlier this year. I think we just need to take it a day at a time and hope for the best Can't wait till Friday already!!!Maryxx