Closed Thread
Page 24 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bwana,
    So pleased that you bloods levels were great. I don't understand what it is like to have a miscarrage, but I do understand you being scared. I had bleeding at 7 weeks. It was so scary, I am now 24+1 and still checking for blood every time I go to the toilet. I just take one day at a time and try to be positive. Sometimes harder said than done.
    I have a friend that had a miscarrage last year. She needed ivf as well. 2 months ago at 42 she gave birth to a little healthy boy.
    Take care of yourself and take one day at a time. I really do wish you all the best.
    Talk soon Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is everyone having trouble with this app on their mobile??Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Tried to post from computer last night and it wouldn't let me :-(. Mary, so so happy for you and can only imagine how hard it is until your bloods! Keep positive....
    I had my first ultrasound and am happy to say everything right now is perfect. Heart beat is super good as was everything right now comfirmed 7 wks 1 day. Still being very careful as much as i want to tell our family we are going to stick it out until over 12 wks.

Keep us all posted re results girls.

Take care,

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, fantastic news, so glad your ultrasound went great! It's so exciting to see that heartbeat I'm hanging in there, 8 days till results. I'm trying to stay positive, hoping it works for us again. I'm thinking I'll test 6 or 7 days post 5 day transfer as that's when I got a positive at home last time. Or maybe I shouldn't but I know I won't be able to resist!Take it easy and congrats!! Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Rae,

That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. It is such a relief when you see that little buba. Hoping that the time flys by. Fingers crossed you don't get morning sickness. I had terrible morning sickness this time till I was 15 weeks. When I was pregnant with my twins I had almost nothing. Such a exciting time.
    Talk son Kel. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Mary,

Hope you are doing well in the 2ww. I also can't use my mobile in this forum. Such a pain as I don't always want to get on the computer. So easy just to use the iphone.
    Thinking of you.
    Take care and talk soon Kel.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    The bad news is i am feeling soooooo sick for the last week. Two weeks ago i was glowing and now i just cannot stand to be awake. It makes it so hard to be at work and keep a smile on my face . What can i do i have tried eating a biscuit before getting out of bed, pepermint tea, eating more often and less often! It's funny i don't want to complain as this is the best thing that has happened to me, but i am not feeling well at all.
    Can anyone tell me i went to buy 2 packets of pessaries the other day and it cost $200.00 omg what is with that? i have another 5 weeks to go before i can stop! I have crinone in my cupboard from my last Dr and was thinking maybe i could finish these? What do you think..
    Mary, how are you feeling? you are on my mind every day and wishing nothing but the best for you.

Rae xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae, I am sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell but it does sound pretty normal ) I remember eating small amounts more often and dried biscuits helped me. Hope it eases for you soon. I buy the pessaries in packets of 15, each pessary ends up costing $2.50 each. So two packets containing 30 pessaries I pay $75. You should get them at the Slade pharmacy at the Epworth hospital in Richmond. I think you're paying $200 because you're getting the expensive branded ones which you don't need to. Spade pharmacy in Richmond is best and stock the ones I get ) I'm feeling ok, don't really feel anything so I'm thinking it hasn't worked. No cramps no nothing. It's 5dp5dt tomorrow Sun and I feel nothing. I know I need to stay positive but it's hard. I can't remember when I started getting the strong cramps last time, maybe it's still too early to feel anything. Will prob test Tues night. It's so hard this waiting but trying to keep busy What did you feel during your 2ww?? Hope u feel better!Maryxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear,
    I booked a romantic night in the city for us and when we arrived we went for a walk in the city. When we sat down to eat dinner i got some stabbing pains :-(. When we arrived back at our room i started spotting. I have contacted a friend and am going in for a ultrasound at 12 pm today. I cannot believe this is happening.
    Kel, can you please tell me what happened to you at 7 weeks.
    Mary i felt nothing at all in the first week of the two week wait and the second had period pain... Was positive it didn't work. Please stay as calm as you can this is totally out of our control. Thankyou for your advise as i will have to probably up my dose of pessaries if everything is ok!.
    Ok well i'll keep you posted and Mary please stay as positive as you can.

Rae xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Rae,
    In my early pregnancy l had lots of stubbing pains. Which really scared me. When l had the spotting, l was just over 7 weeks. It was a Monday morning. I was not booked in for my utrasound till that Thursday. I felt fine that morning. Just got out of bed and went to the toilet. When I wiped myself, there was blood. It was quite brown and thick. My husband rang my Doctor straight away. He said the only way you can tell if everything is alright is to have a scan. They got me in that afternoon. Everything was fine, but I still bleed for about a week after that. They could see where I had a bleed, but not near the baby. The lady that did the scan said it is very comon to bleed in the first 12 weeks. I know how you feel. I am thinking of you, and have everything crossed that all is fine.

Take care and talk soon. Thinking of you. Kel xxxx