Closed Thread
Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Colorado protocol

Congrats Rae, fantastic news! I'm so happy for you

I'm getting very anxious about Tues. I'm scared the blastie won't thaw or something but then it's out of my control. I'm panicking about it which I know is silly but can't help it. I just wanna get past Tues already although somehow I don't think the wait after will be any easier.

All the best for your scan !

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae, so happy that every thing is looking so good for your pregnancy. I don't know if you remember, but I just jumped onto this thread to congratulate you on your bfp. Last week, I got my own bfp!!! Yay, I have been waiting so long.
    Mary, I am happy to see you have a plan. I can't even imagine what you went through. After trying for so many years. I really, truely hope that you fall pregnant again fairly quickly, and the whole pregnancy is smooth sailing for you.
    Take care all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae,

Congrats that your blood work went well. I am so pleased for you. It starts to feel real when you can see your little bub for the first time. Keep as posted on your progress. Very exciting news.
    I am 24 weeks today. Getting heaps of movement. Hoping I am not putting on to much weight. Back to my Doctor next week.

Take care and talk soon Kel x

Hi Mary,

You are almost there. Your wait is almost over. I have everything crossed for your tranfer tomorrow. Hoping that the 2ww flys by. Please keep us posted. Would love to hear some wonderful news.

Take care. Thinking of you will positive vibes. Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana,

Congrats on getting your own bfp. SO exciting. Hoping everything runs smooth. Just wanting to wish you all the best.

Take care Kel.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Kel,

Thank you so much! I can't believe I've finally made it to transfer day tomorrow lunchtime 😄 What a horrible 3 1/2 months it has been! The wait excruciating but of course the doctor insisted my uterus heals. I'm so worried that our one remaining blastie thaws ok tomorrow just so we get a chance at least. Fingers crossed, hoping for the best. Trying to stay positive😄

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Bwana: Congrats on your BFP, what fantastic news. How far along are you? I'm going for transfer of one blastie tomorrow, feeling real nervous, scared! Mixed emotions after everything we've been through this year. It's hard to continue this struggle but I'm determined. Hoping I can join all you pregnant ladies soon😄

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary,
    Goodluck today i will be thinking of you all day. Go strong blastie...looking forward to hearing from you. Good things come to those who wait.
    Kel,
    24 weeks, my how time flies once you get past the the hard yards! good on you, you must be so excited...
    Bwana,
    Congrats on your BFP. We all are going to make the best parents ever after this huge journey.

Rae xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Mary, I think you will have a lot of people standing on the side lines cheering you on.
    Kel, thanks for the congrats, I just can't relax at the moment, I am so scared of losing another.
    Rae, thanks, and yes we will all make the best parents, we have just had to go through so much to get here.
    Had repeat blood test yesterday, hcg is 20 000, and nurse said that my progesterone is really high. So far so good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rae/ Kel/ Bwana: Are any of you ladies having trouble accessing the forum on your mobile today? It just wont work for me, wont load on my mobile so I've logged onto the computer. Well I have some good news! We had one perfect looking blastocyst transferred at lunchtime today, the embryologist was real pleased with it. My transfer got delayed as the doctor was real busy but eventually it was all done pretty smoothly. Had some very minor spotting after transfer which has since disappeared. I hope thats ok. Results on the Fri 28 Sept so an agonizing 10 days wait which I suppose is alot better than a 14 day wait I'm happy, excited but also scared of another pregnancy. Well fingers crossed and I'm needing lots of sticky vibes now Thank you all so much for your support.

Mary
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

I am over the moon for you that all went well today. I was thinking of you for most of the day. I hope the next 10 days flys by. I have had transfers in the past that have had a little spotting afterwards. Very comon and normal. I am so excited for you. I really hope that this is your turn.

Talk soon and take care Kel. xxx