Closed Thread
Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

Just wanting to wish luck for your scan today ,Tuesday. Hoping your lining is perfect. Take care

Kel X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,
    Good luck for today!!! I'm thinking of you. I am going insane to say the least at the moment. Having my last blood test this Thurday and i cannot stop going to the toilet still to check whenever i feel something. I feel very crampy today :-(. In regards to the cleft pellett. I have been told nothing of this and think it should be the last thing on my mind right now. Guess i will probably ask Nurse now though. Trying to stay as positive as i can, however i have never been past the two week wait and now knowing i have to wait till 12 weeks just to know if things are looking great is killing me. I now realise there is more time to think past that deaded two week wait.
    Oh well just have to keep positive and believe this is the best i can do right now.
    Kel, i do hope you are feeling well and all is going great for you. Guessing the time is going fast now?

Rae.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Colorado protocol

Kel & Rae:

Thanks so much ladies for thinking of me. All went well today, the scan showed a lining of 6mm which is the minimum they require. My nurse said its fine. They were concerned about a large follicle so they took bloods which came out all fine. I had the intralipid transfusion which also went real smoothly. I'm all set now for the transfer on the 18th. We just need to pray now that our last remaining embie thaws ok. I'm both worried and excited. I'm staying positive, no other choice really, at least I know my body can get pregnant Rae, I know exactly how you feel, I think all IVF ladies go through the same emotions till you get to that 12w scan. Hang in there, you will be fine The cramps are a good sign, I had tonnes of cramps, dr said its fine in early pregnancy.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae,

I understand how you feel. Sometimes I think the blood tests are the worst part. My first blood test was the ivf nurse teling me I was pregnant. The second was fine also. However when I rang my Doctors office to get the results for my third, the nurse read my levels wrong and told me to get ready for a miscarrage. That the levels had only gone up a small amount. After spending the next few hours crying. The nurse rang back to tell me that my levels were fine and that she had read them wrong. She never even said sorry.
    Then at 7 weeks I had some bleeding. This ended up also being fine. Just a hard time. I still look for blood everytime I go to the toilet. We will never stop stressing out till we have our babies in our arms.
    The only thing I try to do is, take one day at a time.
    Look after yourself and take care Kel. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

I am so pleased that everything went well today. I was thinking of you. Another big step closer. Will be thinking of you on the 18th with good vibes.

Talk care and talk soon. Kel X

Thanks
    Reviews

Kel,

Thanks so much All I want now is for the 18th to get here sooner!! I'm so sick of waiting already, driving me crazy! Counting down the days now, will try to stay busy in meantime! But then I know the dreaded wait for results will be even worse!

Take care
    Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary,
    Here we go! am so excited for you.. Just remember everything happens for a reason and and i wish you all the luck in the world. Feeling super positive right now, i have been for a walk the last two night and feel so much better for it. This journey is massive and believe we will am the best parents once we get to the day we can hold them in our arms and enjoy seeing them grow.
    Kel how far are you now? Thanks for the kind words, having last bloods tomorrow and cannot wait to take the call and look forward to the heart beat next week!

Ladies have a great day and look after yourself.

Rae xoxo
    Last edited by Just1; 12-09-2012 at 09:23. Reason: mistake

Thanks
    Reviews

Rae, good luck for your bloods tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you! Let us know how you go

Take care, try not to worry, you should be fine.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae,

Good luck with your blood work today. So pleased you are feeling better.
    Would love for you to let us know how you go.
    I am 23+3. Feeling good, just so tired. That could be something to do with running after 3 year old twins.

Take care and talk soon Kel. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Well all is good, my first bloods was 286,2nd 3400, and now over 24,000 so was thinking is there two? as i was at work i asked one of the sonogs to do a quick scan and there is only one with yolk sack and heart beat! I have the scheduled ultrasond next Thursday. Feeling a little more positive but still not telling family till after 12 weeks. Talk soon.
    Thanks Mary and Kel.
    Super happy,

Rae xoxox