Closed Thread
Page 21 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mary,

So wonderful to hear from you. Sorry for the dely in replying. My husband is on holidays, so we went away for a couple of days. I can't wait to hear some wonderful news. If anyone deserves some good news it is you. I can understand you being a little scared and excitied. With everything that you have been through. You have had a really terrible time. Good times ahead. I did not have a pregnyl injection with my cycle. I did a pregnancy 2 days before my blood test and I got a clear negitive. With all the drugs, you can never trust a pregnany test. I will be thinking of you on the 18th.

Take care and talk soon Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Colorado protocol

Hi ladies!

Just popping in for advice.. Got my first bfp last week. Fs says my levels are high enough that I don't need another intralipid done but I need to stay on prednisone (sp) now I've do e some research and it says to avoid in first trimester as it can cause cleft lip? Has anyone heard of this?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rae,

Thank-you for your kind words and support. I hope that you are going fine. When you first get pregnant, time seems to stop. Once you reach 12 weeks time starts to fly. Your first scan is super exciting. Your partner will really enjoy that. Thats when everything feels real to them. I am getting heaps of movement now. I am also getting braxton hicks. Which really scare me. I looked them up on line. Not uncomon, but I still don't like them. Look luck with your scan in a few weeks. You have some exciting times to come.

Take care and talk soon Kel. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

Jesse, I am also on prednisolone, my fs warned of the possibility of cleft pallet, but we felt that this was our only chance of achieving pregnancy. I cant remember the stats, but I think the chances are slim.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Jesse, I am also on prednisolone, my fs warned of the possibility of cleft pallet, but we felt that this was our only chance of achieving pregnancy. I cant remember the stats, but I think the chances are slim.

Fair enough.. I spoke to my fs and he says the risk is very low.. And to up my folate. With ivf we should be anyways.. Praying it will be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Colorado protocol

yeah, I am on 15 mg of folate. it is a very high dose, but it is treating some other problem I have, combined with super b complex.
    How are you feeling so far with the pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews

Kel,

Thanks heaps and I hope you are doing well I'm praying for some good news again but I guess we shall see. If not, we're straight into a full stim cycle. The only positive is I now know I can get pregnant so now my body just needs to do it again I've been eating real healthy lately and exercising lots and trying to get into better shape. I hope that will all help. My scan to check lining is Tues 11 Sept and if ok then transfer on 18th. Fingers crossed. Will let you know how I go. You take care

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Jessesgirl,

Congrats on your BFP, that's brilliant news. My FS kept me on dexamethasone (same as prednisolone) for the entire first semester (we lost bub). I would not worry, I think they must know what they're doing if they're keeping us on it. I'm on it again now with my frozen blasto transfer coming up shortly.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Jessesgirl,

Congrats on your BFP, that's brilliant news. My FS kept me on dexamethasone (same as prednisolone) for the entire first semester (we lost bub). I would not worry, I think they must know what they're doing if they're keeping us on it. I'm on it again now with my frozen blasto transfer coming up shortly.

Mary
    Thanks maryz,

I think the shock has warn off now... Scan is in 10 days! Eek!

I think I've googled too much and I know my fs wouldn't do wrong so I must trust him. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Jessesgirl,

Enjoy every minute of your preg! I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress. I've learnt that so much is out of our control that you just have to let go and go with the flow It's so very exciting and I hope all goes well for your scan! I'm doing ok, going for my scan to check the lining tomorrow morning followed by my intralipid infusion tomorrow. All going well having my frozen blastie transferred in the 18th they said. So hopefully only 1 more week to go! I'm getting excited, anxious, scared.....all mixed emotions as we've been through a difficult miscarriage earlier this year. Fingers crossed.

Mary